Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff (72191 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by ikeyman00(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
They still believe that being black replicate everybody cannot reason like a human being but that is a lie . In IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Onyendu Kanu we reason logically like a human being.

NOw listen

Aso Rock is empty- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Can Cabal tell us 2.9 billion naira budgeted for aso clinic where is ? - Mazi Onyendu Nnamdi Kanu

All in all you can clearly see that woman in ozzzzzza room is taking over the zoo runs

Nl una hear

We must continue

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by guy222: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Choiii

What a reaction..

Sometimes I just wish living in Nigeria is just a dream and that one day I'll wake up in Canada and be like " what a nightmare"
imagine say has you wake up you come see yourself for somalia or sudan, baba na to go back to sleep be that oh, God punish devil

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by sugarboy1142: 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
Must you know
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Choiii

What a reaction..

Sometimes I just wish living in Nigeria is just a dream and that one day I'll wake up in Canada and be like " what a nightmare"

grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by israelmao(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2020
Quarantined Shehu.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Exc2000: 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
igbowoman:
As*hole rock is empty
Bubu is no more
Osibaba has covid and held hostage
Buratai has escaped
Aisha's camp fighting with the other camps no cohesion.
There is no president what they have is a phantom called presidency that speaks

only an ibo person believes all you just typed

grin grin

New chief of staff Yoruba man

Yoruba amaka!!

Professor Agboola amaka!!

Ndi Marginalized Ajoka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by olajizz01(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
Kcwise199:
Maybe the news of new Cabal in Aso rock is true
As presidential spokesman, he knows a lot of happening in Aso rock than the so called ministers and others.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by CanadaOrBust: 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Choiii

What a reaction..

Everybody Canada, Canada, Canada.
I hope Canada won’t be already overcrowded when I get there

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by PRIEST001(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
I WISH THE NEW CHIEF OF STAFF THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2020
Fool
Him sef Want appt.❣️�
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by pfadom: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
It's not important that Garba Shehu be briefed. He could just pick the information like any other Nigerian.

He's been useless since the demise and burial of the late CoS Abba Kyari. That was the last time he spoke before he was subject to a 14-day self-isolation and testing for COVID-19.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by oluwasegun007(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2020
guy222:
imagine say has you wake up you come see yourself for somalia or sudan, baba na to go back to sleep be that oh, God punish devil

Lol
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Donaldoni: 6:39pm On May 12, 2020
EAhumble:
Another funali enthroned, i laugh at the those who thinks that buhari gives a dime damn about yorubas

Is it a crime for him give a "dime" about Igbos Why not worry about that grin
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by YungLasaint(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by fk001(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2020
Bunch of knock heads been shouting Aisha Buahri is the new sheriff in town, Aisha this Aisha that..bla bla bla......

That Abba kyari was the one holding Nigeria hostage now Aisha is in control etc

so many rubbish opinions from conspiracy theorists.

Mamman Daura is still alive

Isah Funtua is still alive

Kingibe is still alive

Aisha is just a little girl in the eyes of these 3 men, I was once told by someone close to Buhari and one of the 3 men above, on how they married Aisha in yola. It was on one the 3 men that recommended Aisha for Buhari. Buhari trust these men more than anything he can't even do anything without seeking an advice from them.

You guys are just bunch of jokers if you think Aisha is in control of the presidency.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Olabode971(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
one Gambari attack Shehu Fulani, is a #CloseCase. Gambari kan se Fulani leseh, kolejo ninu. grin

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Afolabimills(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Mr pako u can't be briefed u are so in relevant
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Donaldoni: 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Olabode971:
one Gambari attack Shehu Fulani, is a #CloseCase. Gambari kan se Fulani leseh, kolejo ninu. grin

One is Yoruba Fulani while the other is Hausa Fulani. They are different... cool

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Aboki idiot
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Stallione(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2020
This government is a sham,must the name of any buhari's chief of staff end with "ri". former kya"ri",present gamba"ri".What is wrong with these buhari..

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by SaintLucia: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Go and see IPOB reactions on Sahara Reporter, see frustration and bitterness, were they expecting Bubu to appoint from them? The office of the chief of staff has no constitutional backing neither will the occupant be screen by the national assembly members. The office require a loyal person to the president. Appoint people like the late KANU as your chief of staff if u become the president tomorrow na your choice.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by EAhumble(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
Donaldoni:

Is it a crime for him give a "dime" about Igbos Why not worry about that grin
You don't get it all, they are recycling power amongst em and yorubas are happy. i laugh in swahili
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Exmilitant(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2020
Are we saying Nigerians are more informed than Garba Shehu?
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by kokome1(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2020
Atimes I get confused if we are running multiple Governments.are some personal more informed than the presidency
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2020
Well, most of us here have not been briefed either, and we are on the same level with you.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, most of us here have not been briefed either, and we are on the same level with you.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Dikebuka: 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
If Garba Shehu has not been briefed..who am to be briefed
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by adecz: 7:03pm On May 12, 2020
As President Kyari don die,
Jubril al-Sudan done confuse finish!!

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nchenches: 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
They can have as many cabals as they want in Aso Rock, but 2023 is the year of the undoing of the cabals.

It’s either the cabals go or Nigeria plunged into a war of never recover again.
Certainly, Muhammadu Buhari is no more directing the affairs of Nigeria.

Kcwise199:
Maybe the news of new Cabal in Aso rock is true
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by vasco01(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2020
Who are you to be brief?

Your position in this kind of appointment for the president to brief you is like the P in phycology

Go and sit down joooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by igbowoman: 7:09pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

only an ibo person believes all you just typed

grin grin

New chief of staff Yoruba man

Yoruba amaka!!

Professor Agboola amaka!!

Ndi Marginalized Ajoka

I dont think you've seen the new thread
Rejoicing over nonsense.How does Gambari of jamboree change your current economic situation?
When we log off no be u go look for garri soak?Lazy yoots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.