Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff (72207 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Oshiomhole & Gambari 'Arrest' Video / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by osothermal(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Choiii

What a reaction..

Sometimes I just wish living in Nigeria is just a dream and that one day I'll wake up in Canada and be like " what a nightmare"
Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by lagosrd: 9:12pm On May 12, 2020
Who will brief you. You should know the cabals have been broken into pieces by now. You should be on your way out
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Kennyman389: 9:17pm On May 12, 2020
Is he not the ambassador to the USA?
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by shophut(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Your debriefing starts next week.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by eedimo(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Choiii

What a reaction..

Sometimes I just wish living in Nigeria is just a dream and that one day I'll wake up in Canada and be like " what a nightmare"
This too would pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by wickedtuna: 10:11pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by g4gerald: 10:44pm On May 12, 2020
ghettokid1:
grin grin grin
Something is wrong in Ass-o Rock
Let's make it Ass-hole-rock

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Zealas2: 11:10pm On May 12, 2020
I was the one sent to brief you but I just wanted to take chilled bottle of coke first I will be there soon

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by cardoctor(m): 3:21am On May 13, 2020
Fake news. The real one hasn't been appointed yet. I know him but I won't tell. Let's wait.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Bellotelli: 5:17am On May 13, 2020
Jestin:
Those old cargos have nothing meaningful to offer us. The new COS will not be any different from Abba kyari

What has a chief of staff ever offered Nigerians before. His only loyalty lies with the president. FYI he doesn't even take an oath of office sef.
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by oluwasegun007(m): 6:15am On May 13, 2020
4four:
very funny you, you too like better things, why you no wake up in Somalia or Burundi?

Who no like better thing
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 7:10am On May 13, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Everybody Canada, Canada, Canada.
I hope Canada won’t be already overcrowded when I get there
I hope so for myself too undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by 6digitscomrade: 7:41am On May 13, 2020
dahnimoh:
Are you sure you have not been relegated to the booth.

EVERY thing has expiring date including your stay in the office as SSA on media and publicity.
that awkward democratic moment when goats becomes tail lights.. it’s well
Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by Mordson: 8:16am On May 13, 2020
fk001:
Bunch of knock heads been shouting Aisha Buahri is the new sheriff in town, Aisha this Aisha that..bla bla bla......

That Abba kyari was the one holding Nigeria hostage now Aisha is in control etc

so many rubbish opinions from conspiracy theorists.

Mamman Daura is still alive

Isah Funtua is still alive

Kingibe is still alive

Aisha is just a little girl in the eyes of these 3 men, I was once told by someone close to Buhari and one of the 3 men above, on how they married Aisha in yola. It was on one the 3 men that recommended Aisha for Buhari. Buhari trust these men more than anything he can't even do anything without seeking an advice from them.

You guys are just bunch of jokers if you think Aisha is in control of the presidency.

And you think Buhari is still there? I laugh.

Re: Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff by jlarkin: 2:06am On May 17, 2020
Wow. I wonder where this news came from if the president's own people are unaware of this information. Somebody needs to take care of their information chain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.