Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. (2272 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / I Was Raped Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by highbee02: 11:37am On May 14, 2020
topedoski:

Your children are potential sinners too
I mean its clear that we all sin
And we inherited it from our parents
Is dis wat u saying?

U can't rule out heredity here, the gene that's responsible for stealing/ robbery in the father may be passed on, this is what I mean by "potential criminal"
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by highbee02: 11:38am On May 14, 2020
Oladayo12:
You dont even have to quote him sef, we know him type already. lets just ignore

Thanks
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by mrblessed(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2020
A Chinese saying said that when "rape becomes inevitable, the best thing is to settle down and enjoy it." I know this saying would be thoughtlessly misconstrue by Nairaland wannabe feminists. Perhaps she enjoys it to the extent of forgetting to take preventive measures, in case the dare-devil is a sharp shooter.
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by topedoski(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2020
highbee02:

U can't rule out heredity here, the gene that's responsible for stealing/ robbery in the father may be passed on, this is what I mean by "potential criminal"

No character is not hereditary
I stand to be corrected though
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by highbee02: 12:21am On May 16, 2020
topedoski:

No character is not hereditary
I stand to be corrected though

Have u ever heard about KLEPTOMANIAC? A klepto may later graduate into armed robber
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by GboyegaD(m): 1:01am On May 16, 2020
Why was she not taking to the hospital after the rape? Her custodian is wicked and she if she is old enough is wicked to herself as well.

As for keeping the child, she should decide if she wants to or otherwise.
Re: She Was Raped By Robbers, Advise Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2020
Nna17:
A lady gets PREGNANT through RAPE by ROBBERS, with reasons, what would you advise?
Keep the PREGNANCY OR TERMINATE IT?
terminate it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 'World's Most Prolific Sperm Donor' With 150 Kids (Pics) / How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition / Always Trying But Never Accepted By My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.