Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office (36405 Views)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
�naa dem dem abi naa .let them fix themselves up
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Yankee101: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
If you don live inside barracks b4 you go know say few people sabi steal pass barrack boys

Enuf said
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Abeyjide: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
A whole national assembly?
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by franugo(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I want to believe it's an inside job.

Because you can't tell me that an outsider will have the guts to rob in the National Assembly complex with all the security there, unless he/she is Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible.

Or Jack Bauer
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by simhosting: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Covid19 burglars
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by ignis: 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
There was a country
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmm burglar in in in in National Assembly So no more security operative in and out there ok...
inside man most wanted
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by prettytasha(f): 7:25pm On May 12, 2020
Oh how the tables have turned , the criminals are now victims of thier own occupation
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by ajimotoke(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
National assemble was vandalised, no where is save again in the state I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Exmilitant(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
Time for rep Kalu to visit his shrine..
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Jaynom(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
They're going to demand 7Billion for repairs grin

3 Likes

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by jericco1(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
An inside job undecided
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Wao!! I guess no where is safe....

Highlights of what happened to me today on the thread " Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari"

My comment:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Later:

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
The number he used in chatting me up is this
0816 158 9229 and the number he asked me to sub with is 09034282140
Attached below is the profile he used for the WhatsApp.
Learn from me guys. DON'T EVER TRUST PEOPLE HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM.
I just noticed he opened the account to scam and then move to the next victim.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

I'm doing this so that others can be aware and learn.
If I teach this boy a lesson now, they will say because of 3500. Send the guy his 3500 because I know you're reading this, you're viewing this profile or else, I will use your number and get your BVN and other related details. Beware. Go to technology section on qualitygod case and see what is happening there. Be warn. Send his money or else

2 Likes

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by KGREAT(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
shameless country. so there is no spy camera with all the budget allocation
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2020
"Oil bunkering" within the National Assembly Complex? LOL! �����
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 12, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

Of what use is the National assembly to this country,all they do is sit and collect bogus salaries and allowances at the end of the month.They are just a rubber stamp to the presidency,no quality legislation from them to better the lives of Nigerian citizens.

If I where to be the president,I will just jejely shut down the two Chambers of house, while their budget be used to pay every Nigerian a living wage per month.

They are being paid excessive salaries. That being said, the president doesn't have the power to shut them down. Stop beating these antidemocratic drums.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by kemii7770: 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

If I teach this boy a lesson now, they will say because of 3500. Send the guy his 3500 because I know you're reading this, you're viewing this profile or else, I will use your number and get your BVN and other related details. Beware. Go to technology section on qualitygod case and see what is happening there. Be warn. Send his money or else

Please if that can be done. Please I'll appreciate it.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Please if that can be done. Please I'll appreciate it.
It will

1 Like

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

It will

Thank you boss
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by galadima77(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Na lie...
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Brunicekid(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Highlights of what happened to me today on the thread " Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari"

My comment:

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Later:

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

Aaaah...Sorry ooo
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lastmankc(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Thank you boss
I will give him a grace of today. Then If he didn't pay you. I will teach him small lesson

2 Likes

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
cjudy:

I will give him a grace of today. Then If he didn't pay you. I will teach him small lesson

Okay bro. I'll quote you tomorrow if I don't get the money.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Heineken(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

My comment:

Later:

Update

nawao. People Sha. Sorry man.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by churchkilo(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmm that's serious with that kind of security that even refused me entrance yesterday
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by FlordFlorez(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
Nbote:
Definitely an insider job in connivance with d officers on duty
Absolutely correct!
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Scamperlee(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2020
Nice scene. Robbers robbing robbers grin
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by OJEEMAH(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2020
Those Nass security can steal for africa. Aside stealing, I have never seen a place where people beg like Nass in the whole of Nigeria. I am very confident that whoever is responsible for this works within the National Assembly complex. No hoodlum can break into Nass with the level of security they have inside & outside. Meanwhile, they have a working CCTV in all the walkways and legislators offices so this shouldn't be a problem. Those Sergeant at Arms are ruthless except to legislators and those wey dey always dash them money.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Eillyeillz(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

My comment:

Later:

Update

Sorry Bro. Really am speechless. Was about sending a Guy I met on twitter #10k so he could add me to a signal group for trading crypto. But been having second thoughts bout sending money to a total stranger and trusting him to be honest, and then I come on here and see this! Sorry again Bro. He's going to lose way more than #3500 believe that.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by momove4real25(f): 7:42pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

My comment:

Later:

Update

He just proved to you he is an animal. I have many nairalanders that I have helped in processing their certificate of occupancy in Ogun State and they can testify to it. I have many that I have done search, run perimeter survey plan for. Despite the fact that they met me on forum here. I still fulfilled my path. On land matter I av put many people through right ways without them given me the job. So it depends on whom you are dealing with.
I can tell u how people gained trust from me. Before meeting them for any transaction I ensure they see my office, meet my colleagues, show them my seat, give them my identification fully, then transaction of funds can now begin. That specific person that tot he duped you might have opened nairalander account just to dupe people. Since I join this place I have never ever regret. Many of my clients are from Facebook, nairaland, badoo. Just text the line that all he has labored for will plung into lagoon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.