Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office (36404 Views)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by scantee(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2020
Probably the professor of money heist plan this and Berlin carried it out lolz
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by kemii1986: 8:29pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 4856877[/color]
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

Of what use is the National assembly to this country,all they do is sit and collect bogus salaries and allowances at the end of the month.They are just a rubber stamp to the presidency,no quality legislation from them to better the lives of Nigerian citizens.

If I where to be the president,I will just jejely shut down the two Chambers of house, while their budget be used to pay every Nigerian a living wage per month.
this guy the vex no be small
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by dederocs(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
indeed its connivance...
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by davidque: 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
An obvious inside job

1 Like

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Charly68: 8:35pm On May 12, 2020
May be they just employed a thief into the system
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by DEROX: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Wao!! I guess no where is safe....

Highlights of what happened to me today on the thread " Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari"

My comment:
Okay all states are not represented but it's a fair list.

Sorry to digress a little. Please I mistakenly purchased #7000 worth of airtime from my account instead of #700.
Please I need to sell off #6000 airtime. Please buy from me if you are interested.

Later:

Update

I guess I'm naive and never knew the heart of man is full of evil. Someone with the moniker Enuguboyy quoted me that he wants to subscribe for 3500. We spoke on whatsapp and we completed the deal. I sent him the data and he blocked me. He also deactivated his nairaland account here.
The number he used in chatting me up is this
0816 158 9229 and the number he asked me to sub with is 09034282140
Attached below is the profile he used for the WhatsApp.
Learn from me guys. DON'T EVER TRUST PEOPLE HERE IF YOU DONT KNOW THEM.
I just noticed he opened the account to scam and then move to the next victim.
I have sent some curses on him and I can assure him that all the curses will materialise in his life

I'm doing this so that others can be aware and learn.
ipopigs for inborn crimimals you
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Queenserah26(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
An outsider couldn't have done this without the support an insider!
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by amosedwin1: 9:00pm On May 12, 2020
Shithole
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by ARAGON22(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2020
ThankGod they said it's Burglars that Broke Into d office and not a Rat or Snake grin

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lindaikeji007: 9:21pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by HKGODSWILL(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
.[/quote

As a president you can't just " jejely " shut down the chambers, there is a constitution.
A constitution that created and supported the chambers. Instead, is like saying the the president should shut down the constitution. You can't just shut down the arm of government, they are all working together.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
brightdestiny96:

They are being paid excessive salaries. That being said, the president doesn't have the power to shut them down. Stop beating these antidemocratic drums.
With all the Democratic settings what have we achieved since independence.The country is only benefitting a few set of politicians.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by uchejustine: 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
Of what use is National Assembly, its should be used as isolation center
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by executive12: 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
Definitely an inside job by the security personnel that are supposed to be protecting the place. They all need to be replaced.
Shouldn't they have CCTV cameras all over the National Assembly Complex?
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by lebete3000: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Them vandalize the office when them no see sontin steal.

Awon weyrey cheesy
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by mywells: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
They are all father's but their son are masculine living in a feminize world,they have left their fatherly responsibility to turn their sons in to men,regardless to hire status
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by giddy2019(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
QuantumR:
This is one of the most unrealistic news ever.... applying cover_up method
LOL..it is not partial burgling nau
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by henzy4life: 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
Notin wey pesin no go hear for dis country,tufiaaaa
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by BigBashiru: 11:03pm On May 12, 2020
mywells:
They are all father's but their son are masculine living in a feminize world,they have left their fatherly responsibility to turn their sons in to men,regardless to hire status

Feminized world is far better than masculine world. No mass shootings, no kidnapping, no reckless driving causing accidents (over 95% of accidents are caused by male drivers), no Kunle kills Musa over N100 littering newspapers everyday.

I'm so thankful to live in a feminized world because I'm safer.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by kunletexs: 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
Na inside job.

But what is FRSC looking for in the complex as security
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by LilSmith55(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I want to believe it's an inside job.

Because you can't tell me that an outsider will have the guts to rob in the National Assembly complex with all the security there, unless he/she is Ethan Hunt from Mission Impossible.

E get as Ethan Hunt go rob am self wey be say One of the 300+ personnel no go sight am....

Abeg na Inside work

1 Like

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by tammie24: 11:58pm On May 12, 2020
Wetin we nor go hear for buhari government
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by witworth(m): 3:00am On May 13, 2020
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/12/despite-huge-security-burglars-break-into-nassembly-vandalise-reps-spokesmans-office/
aww...
And both the spokesman and the bulglars live together happily ever after.
What a sweet movie.
Nigeria, land of tragedy and comedy.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cardoctor(m): 3:17am On May 13, 2020
Only in naija
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by 9japride(m): 3:54am On May 13, 2020
Inside job, it's suicidal to break into that building
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by awoluyi(m): 5:20am On May 13, 2020
Looking for what there? Were they expecting to find convid-19 money there. These burglars no get sense self!
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

I will give him a grace of today. Then If he didn't pay you. I will teach him small lesson

Good morning bro. Nothing yet, please do this for me. I'm ready to disgrace him all over the social media. I have quite a good number of fan base on twitter and Instagram.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Good morning bro. Nothing yet, please do this for me. I'm ready to disgrace him all over the social media. I have quite a good number of fan base on twitter and Instagram.
Send his number, I will get his details for you
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:41am On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Send his number, I will get his details for you

Thanks bro

He chatted me up with this: 08161589229 and
He asked me to send the data to 09034282140

You can help me check both..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President / Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.