Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office (36441 Views)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Enuguboyy1: 2:37pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=cjudy post=89504596][/quote]

Bravo, can you go and die now or better still inform your brother, DCP Abba Kyari, head of IGP IRT that I have been here on nairaland and he can as well use my been here to track me?

Or better still, tell the PRO force headquarters, Abuja, ACP Frank Mba to tell the world about me. If that will be too much for you, you can tell the DPO at Obalende Police Station, SP Moshood Lawal or the Station DCO and SO, CSP Haruna Ganjo and ASP Akeem Oyeyemi.

My brother, I await you guys and let's see what the end holds for us all.

I am done with you guys till I am arrested.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

I have sent him the 3500. Lala, don't worry just leave him for me. I have sent you 3500. The boy is hungry, he can't even afford 10k airtime, he dey find bonus, he can't even afford 1k in his account. Leave am for me. Forming Rich, rich an that can't pay 3500, hungry go kill you.

Bro!!! I will send that money back to you. He will be the one to pay me I swear. If he no pay me, he go collect God bear me witness.
He no know who him dey deal with. Help me run his profile.
I need to know who him be
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
Enuguboyy1:

Bravo, can you go and die now or better still inform your brother, DCP Abba Kyari, head of IGP IRT that I have been here on nairaland and he can as well use my been here to track me?

Or better still, tell the PRO force headquarters, Abuja, ACP Frank Mba to tell the world about me. If that will be too much for you, you can tell the DPO at Obalende Police Station, SP Moshood Lawal or the Station DCO and SO, CSP Haruna Ganjo and ASP Akeem Oyeyemi.

My brother, I await you guys and let's see what the end holds for us all.

I am done with you guys till I am arrested.
Hungry mofos. Send your account so I send something for you too so you can eat this afternoon
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Bro!!! I will send that money back to you. He will be the one to pay me I swear. If he no pay me, he go collect God bear me witness.
He no know who him dey deal with. Help me run his profile.
I need to know who him be
Do you think I'm backing out? No. I want to handle him
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Enuguboyy1: 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Bro!!! Look at me... na me dey talk to you. Dont let that small poor thing try to intimidate you.
Let me have his details.. I am very much ready for this.
Do you know the extent I have gone because of this guy? I'm not backing out now
Ok oh, who nor know you nor know Jesus.

At the end, please don't beg me because I won't listen to you. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Abeg don't talk to him again. Just give me the information I need please I beg you in the name of God
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Enuguboyy1: 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

You wan handle me, he wan handle me, wow... See how I come popular. Who say God doesn't exist and doesn't stand for his children.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Enuguboyy1: 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Hungry mofos. Send your account so I send something for you too so you can eat this afternoon
Heheheeh, small boy.
Hope you aren't intimidated by those police names I mention up there? I just they laugh you.
Continue biting more than you can chew.
When trumpet sound, the both of you will pay me my 10k airtime with abeg
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Lalasticlalabos(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
cjudy:

Dont talk to him again please. I have handled his type before. I know who he belongs to dont worry yourself.

We move @ mascot
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by chillex8(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
Very interesting thread.
Let my pitch my tent and learn.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by elchapoo: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
Burning format don cast so na the new format be this, naija dey bottom pot currently so those in power wan chop clean mouth.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by mywells: 11:38pm On May 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

Feminized world is far better than masculine world. No mass shootings, no kidnapping, no reckless driving causing accidents (over 95% of accidents are caused by male drivers), no Kunle kills Musa over N100 littering newspapers everyday.

I'm so thankful to live in a feminized world because I'm safer.

When was the last time you heard a sermon on the
importance of being a warrior for righteousness, or being
aggressive in telling the truth regardless of the cost? More
often the traits we hear uplifted are the more feminine traits:
tenderness, compassion, sensitivity, gentleness. Are these
important traits? Yes they are. Are they more spiritual or
desirable than aggressiveness, courage, and standing on
truth? No they are not. In this war between good and evil,
against Satan and his demons, we need “tender warriors.” But
the trend today is to major on the “tender” and minor on the
“warrior.” So our pulpits have increasingly become a place of
finesse, soft-balling, dumbing down, attempting not to offend.
May I be so frank as to say that in the trenches you don’t
want tenderness? You want passionate and courageous
warriors—men willing to die if need be for the cause. We have
lost bold, truth-centered, masculine preaching, and it’s killing our congregations.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by BigBashiru: 2:18am On May 14, 2020
mywells:

When was the last time you heard a sermon on the
importance of being a warrior for righteousness, or being
aggressive in telling the truth regardless of the cost? More
often the traits we hear uplifted are the more feminine traits:
tenderness, compassion, sensitivity, gentleness. Are these
important traits? Yes they are. Are they more spiritual or
desirable than aggressiveness, courage, and standing on
truth? No they are not. In this war between good and evil,
against Satan and his demons, we need “tender warriors.” But
the trend today is to major on the “tender” and minor on the
“warrior.” So our pulpits have increasingly become a place of
finesse, soft-balling, dumbing down, attempting not to offend.
May I be so frank as to say that in the trenches you don’t
want tenderness? You want passionate and courageous
warriors—men willing to die if need be for the cause. We have
lost bold, truth-centered, masculine preaching, and it’s killing our congregations.

Leave religion out of it....
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Nobody: 2:24am On May 14, 2020
Some lootation has taken place, whenever there is a so called fire or burglary you know heavy looting has occured. The fire and burglary are just the SIDESHOW to distract the masses.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by Enuguboyy1: 10:33am On May 14, 2020
cjudy:

Richard(Richie) Howells, how are you and how is your love, Sonia?
I guess you woke up happy today at Koka, Asaba, Delta State?
Just saying hi and reminding you that I am still waiting for your IGP IRT brother to come burst me at Koka.
Re: Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office by cjudy(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2020
Enuguboyy1:

Richard(Richie) Howells, how are you and how is your love, Sonia?
I guess you woke up happy today at Koka, Asaba, Delta State?
Just saying hi and reminding you that I am still waiting for your IGP IRT brother to come burst me at Koka.
So that's what True Caller told you. Hahahaha. No be only Richard Howell, na Packard Haward. No be only Sonia, Super Sonic. Koka? No be only Koka na Kaki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.