Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States (42077 Views)

NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced. / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by newoffer: 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
Go and look for work in the canteen. Calabar canteen for that matter.
Offpoint:
Nairalanders help me...

My problem be sey I too like food.
If my eyes just see food, na so my prick go rise and my body go dey shake.
If I dey eat, na so I go pull clothes and lose trouser... I go eat setey I go sweat like I run marathon.

If my neighbours dey cook na so I go paragulate around upandan, my body and spirit go wan jump comot.

Make Una help me

1 Like

Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by joeluv: 9:35pm On May 12, 2020
Because if face mask... lol
Offpoint:
Nairalanders help me...

My problem be sey I too like food.
If my eyes just see food, na so my prick go rise and my body go dey shake.
If I dey eat, na so I go pull clothes and lose trouser... I go eat setey I go sweat like I run marathon.

If my neighbours dey cook na so I go paragulate around upandan, my body and spirit go wan jump comot.

Make Una help me
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by kemii5228: 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by yommen: 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Igbo to the rescue again.
Aba amaka.
Biafra amaka grin
97% think they're punishing 5%,not knowing that 'dem de do themselves'.
If not for this global lockdown, d so called owners of d zoo would've headed to China to import this,wasting scarce forex,even when it can be produced in Aba.

To which rescue? Too much unnecessary noise! Is it that you had initially thought you Ibos can't even do anything at all that you are masturbating over production of facemask? Facemask wey apprentice tailor all over Lagos state they do na him you dey shout 'ibo to the rescue' for. What rescue?. The only rescue in this season is discovery of coronavirus vaccine alongside cure. Shioorr.

1 Like

Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by kemii2233: 9:45pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 386474[/color]
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by goaldynboy: 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
RichDad1:

[s]How many philanthropists, big men, States or LG in the SE are patronizing this company as well?

No be by shouting FG every time
We’ll all progress if charity begins at home too.

It boosts job creation and improves IGR for the State.
Nice one the GTD Foundation. [/s]

NONSENSE THINKING AND REASONING!!!!!

These Companies have been existing and surviving before Covid19 and your so called GTD patronage!!

It is very nauseating seeing you bigots with your tribalistic comments in every thread!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by kemii6209: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 3404645[/color]
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by Zyzxx10: 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Thank God before more problems would spring up.
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by Bigseven(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
You'll never see SON inspecting anything in the north.. Fear of prejudice
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by RenaissanceGuy: 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Abia state has been in the forefront of states increasing local manufacturing capabilities while the other parts of the country falters.

We praise the sterling leadership qualities of their leaders, especially Okezie Ikpeazu.

People may criticise you but your works are showing to ashame them all.
The day you'll make a sensible, non tribalistic, analytical comment here on Nairaland ehn, I'll....Let me keep it to myself. grin
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by Viciyke00(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Nice one, but I no understand, we go talk sey we go inspect or commission product or an activity or event, na only pix of those wey dey Der go full everywhere, there won't be detailed pictures of the product or event itself.
Is it the cameramen or the media handlers that do not sabi their work?

How much they pay them fess
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by carlos1(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
drsugar:
2 big headed people are not using face masks and not maintaining social distance in that picture..

2nd picture

nose mask. face mask is for armed robbers
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by murphyibiam15(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Abia state may be poor in terms of infrastructure but economic wise, the state is more viable than 20 or more states..
Namely; SE..(Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo).. SW..(Ekiti, Osun).. NE..(Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe).. NW..(Jigawa, Kastina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara).. NC..(Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,)

What saved SS states from this my unbiased list is their oil..

Meanwhile states like Anambra, Rivers, Edo, Lagos, Ogun, Kano Kaduna are way above Abia state..
Who asked u all these..BC of common facemask even an abokkki can make
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by joepepsy(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2020
My paddy long time, where have you been.?
SweetCunt97:
Only Son? What of Daughter undecided
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by NEROSKY(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Abia state has been in the forefront of states increasing local manufacturing capabilities while the other parts of the country falters.

We praise the sterling leadership qualities of their leaders, especially Okezie Ikpeazu.

People may criticise you but your works are showing to ashame them all.
Bro you no get single sense, how did that idiot help with individual factory? ur mumu don biko
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by darfay: 2:47am On May 13, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Abia state may be poor in terms of infrastructure but economic wise, the state is more viable than 20 or more states..
Namely; SE..(Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo).. SW..(Ekiti, Osun).. NE..(Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe).. NW..(Jigawa, Kastina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara).. NC..(Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,)

Meanwhile states like Anambra, Rivers, Edo, Lagos, Ogun, Kano Kaduna are way above Abia state..

Ode
Igr of delta State is at least 6x more than Abia while Rivers State is waay more
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by Nobody: 2:51am On May 13, 2020
SLAP44:

You don't know anything. Just blowing hot air.
you know am saying the truth people are suffering a typical aba man is angry y? Because of how Abia Government have refused to do their part imagine Nwafor kwesiri iru aba lenu otu aba di ka ebe ana-azu ezi
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by wink2015(m): 2:58am On May 13, 2020
South East is looking better prepared for the post economic reality that befall Nigeria with the fall in crude oil price.
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by letilex: 3:06am On May 13, 2020
If you no dey sure carry beta paper towels make mask sharp sharp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsIPhvQNMY
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by cardoctor(m): 3:11am On May 13, 2020
They will soon find one fault and shut it down because brown envelopes were not passed round.
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by delvzy(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2020
I must commend their effort. But my only cause of concern is the safety check has it undergone that.
We really need to give out chance for innovations, Surgical masks and ppe should really be in the discussion of a possible plant for its mask production.

Hope we all see valuable sense in that.
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by Xclusiveanalyst: 7:00am On May 13, 2020
SORRY TIME AFRICA
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https:///KMbCoyOoPdQElzU7DnEJds
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by jossynb(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2020
Abia people are creative and innovators, how I wish the federal government will invest in their innovation.
Re: SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States by SonOfEl(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Trash Analysis. Perhaps because you belong to one of those states you consider better right? Even of all states it's Edo, Kano and Kaduna you are placing above Abia state. Respect yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.