Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses (8949 Views)

Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / 2023: Write Your Name In Good Books Of History – Ohanaeze To Buhari / This Is For Those Who Actually Think That The US Presidential Election Is Over. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by dynicks(m): 6:05am On May 13, 2020
ieemmanuel:

You would unleash a beast n become mental if I made add if not saved.. don't you dare !!
nothing will happen bro!...

Take fear away and absolutely nothing will take place!
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by rhodman: 7:09am On May 13, 2020
Where can one download the book?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Maxymilliano(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2020
Someone once told me that if i would read the book my eyes would glow and i'll be so powerful and that i'll run mad.

I read the book and the only thing i felt was boredom.

3 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by kokoA(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2020
Normal book.. Saw it in mg house, read some few chapters. Nothing special really.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2020
Overrated shocked

4 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Makavelli25: 8:14am On May 13, 2020
Am ready to pay if i get the pdf My mail osagieokosodo@gmail.com
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Mystic969: 8:15am On May 13, 2020
grin
Children are afraid of what they can't understand....
Africans criticize what they can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by lordm(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

Wida?
you don't need to know me.
The message has been delivered

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Dreyton36: 8:29am On May 13, 2020
lordm:
you don't need to know me.
The message has been delivered
Ok heard u 48

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by usefullchinex: 9:04am On May 13, 2020
i haven't read it but am scared already
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by ajailer(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2020
I read the soft copy online once and nothing happened. in fact a colleague who saw me thought I was reading it cos I wanted to do money ritual, but NO, I was reading it out of curiosity.

what I noticed about the book is that it's truly a magical book where u can actually summon spirit beings but then it still needs some form of ritual before it can be effective.

so my conclusion all in all is that, if you are not ready for it spiritually, don't ever try the rituals otherwise it might be true what people say that someone can go mad trying to use it

3 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by SirLiquidGold: 9:54am On May 13, 2020
ieemmanuel:
Reading this book is like staring at a mirror in an empty room for more than 6mins.. cry
the Book is a
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by akj26(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2020
I have this book for a long time but read it as incantation few times in year. It is extremely powerful. But use it when others fail, lost, broke or at world end. Dont use it anyhow. Be prepared to stay up all night, alone, naked, with candle and MAKE ONLY A REQUEST when using during the night. Read between 11pm to 3am.

P.S. I have not use it this year.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by kiddoiLL(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2020
Before you say stuffs about the book you haven't read or go through. Are you aware the book itself has its own set of rules before you can use it?
Are you aware the book warns nobody with an evil mind or looking to harm others with the book should go any further reading it?
Are you also aware you have to keep an honest life and be a good person before you can use the book effectively ?
Do you guys even know
why people run mad or lose their senses after reading and trying to use the book at all?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by phenzy(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2020
akj26:
I have this book for a long time but read it as incantation few times in year. It is extremely powerful. But use it when others fail, lost, broke or at world end. Dont use it anyhow. Be prepared to stay up all night, alone, naked, with candle and MAKE ONLY A REQUEST when using during the night. Read between 11pm to 3am.

P.S. I have not use it this year.

The years you used the book, kindly brief on the kinda of change you observed in your life.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Lionhearted: 10:21am On May 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Am ready to pay if i get the pdf
My mail osagieokosodo@gmail.com

How much are you willing to pay for it?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by akj26(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2020
phenzy:

The years you used the book, kindly brief on the kinda of change you observed in your life.

Major change. More importantly, you will get your request same day. I achieve what I couldn't dream of but it is like money ritual but no repercussion.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Goddey18(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2020
joinnow:

So that your friend how is life with him?

The dad hated him with passion. He tried all he could to terminate his life just because he was never in support of his evil ways.

He passed away four years ago and the 7 books of Moses was finally taken away by his occultic members, ogboni to be precise.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by akj26(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2020
The book is good when attending major meetings. Excellent results angry grin cheesy
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by phenzy(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2020
akj26:

Major change. More importantly, you will get your request same day. I achieve what I couldn't dream of but it is like money ritual but no repercussion.

That one strong o
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by OKOATA(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2020
phenzy:

That one strong o
angry
Have read this book couple of times but you will need to do away with a lot of things like sex most importantly, smoking etc. One thing I understand about the magical is that there are always repercussions, devil will give you one thing and use it to collect 10 things from you, you might not die as far as you don’t spill human blood when making your sacrifices to summon early riches, wealth, but nature has a way to still get everything back from you, you can never cheat nature, at the end of their days they usually live a miserable life or even get back to abject poverty more worse than they could have ever imagined. You just don’t read a book when you are in need and poof you get what you want and you now tell me there’s no repercussions? Don’t be deceived by the devil, he can also assume the angel of light status.

The most powerful energy in the world is your mind, nature has give us this wonderful and amazing gift but a lot of people aren’t using it. That’s the power of the mind, meditation, imagination and believing you already have all you need. Our mind is the strongest muscle in our body, Guys use your mind more to get what you need, although it might take long before you achieve your goal, just be patient and keep believing, nature will give to you your beautiful dreams, don’t go into anything occultic.

8 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Yahksbiz(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2020
Unbeleivable
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by mytime24(f): 11:21am On May 13, 2020
7book of buhari is out grin

Who won buy

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by joinnow: 12:50pm On May 13, 2020
Goddey18:

The dad hated him with passion. He tried all he could to terminate his life just because he was never in support of his evil ways.

He passed away four years ago and the 7 books of Moses was finally taken away by his occultic members, ogboni to be precise.
shocked
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Thukzee01(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Am ready to pay if i get the pdf My mail osagieokosodo@gmail.com
check your mail.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by PlaysNigeria: 2:01pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmmm,
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2020
Thukzee01:

check your mail.

Obaonyeka@gmail.com
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Hotspotbro(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
Can i use the book to summon the spirit of Abacha so he can tell me more about his loot in foreign banks, i mean the undiscovered ones?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Makavelli25: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
Thukzee01:

check your mail.
It aint there pls resend okosodoosagie23@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia / LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court / At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.