Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia (8938 Views)

Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / FEMI FANI KAYODE : The History Of The Yoruba Is Entrenched In Courage / Ugwuanyi Has Entrenched Participatory Democracy In Enugu – Royal Fathers Hail Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Metrix147: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State says he is satisfied with the legacy of peace and harmony his administration has entrenched in the State which he said has given rise to the colourful celebrations, busy streets, while public places are swamped with an unprecedented influx of people from all over.

The governor in his new year message on Sunday said the peace and tranquility in Abia State is not a fluke or a by-the-way occurrence but a product of a deliberate State policy.

"Policy of justice and equity to all tendencies. Policy of accommodation and civility. Policy of mutual love and understanding. Policy of political tolerance and accommodation. Policy of nobody’s ambition is worth the peace of Abia State.

"After almost 8 years, I make bold to state that my greatest achievement as Governor is the fostering of an atmosphere of peace and unity in Abia State which has enabled tremendous developments across sectors", the governor said.

While stating that Abia is easily the most peaceful State in the South East and one of the most peaceful states in the whole Federation, Governor Ikpeazu thanked all the stakeholders, especially the security agencies and their personnel, who have played enormous roles to keep the peace in Abia State.

He also thanked Abians across every strata for being peaceful and law-abiding.

"We will work until our last day in office to continue to maintain the peace in the state. Above all, we are grateful to God as a people. As is inevitable, our second 4-year tenure will wind to an end on May 29 this year when I shall be handing over to the next elected Governor of Abia State. I however hasten to remind us all that Government is a continuum. It is a relay where you pass the baton to the next racer after you complete your own circle. I shall be completing my circle on May 29, 2023, and will –God keeping us alive – hand over to my successor.

"I am proud of the State I will be handing over to my successor. I state unequivocally that I will be handing over an Abia State far better than the one I met across diverse parameters.

"I state without reservation that our administration has made the most investment in critical infrastructure since the creation of Abia State. From roads to hospitals, schools to public buildings and other critical segments, we have definitely made indelible marks.

"Our administration is bequeathing the first fly-over in Abia State at Osisioma. Our administration has built the highest number of roads in Abia State since inception. To date, we have completed more than 160 roads and counting.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-happy-for-legacy-we-have-entrenched-in-abia-ikpeazu/

2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Coolsperm: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by gift2xl: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
One faithful Legacy you left was while in office as governor, your wife put to bed.
The state is still dirty.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Roboto11: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2023

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by BrickDevo: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol... Indeed, useless governor

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Scratch head***

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by chris4gold(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
No comment to waste.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
" Abia state is blessed with theives

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Scratch head***
hnmm.

This man is a vivid manifestation of incompetence

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Legacy of 500 naira and 1 litre of kerosene

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by iamyemiakins(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
This one wey use 7 years build one flyover bridge grin
Dem dey talk legacy this one sef dey talk undecided

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Of all the eastern states, this is the only state that has been unfortunate when it comes to leadership..from one failed governor to another

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Sundaycomputer: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Eaglenimi: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
What legacy exactly

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Stanchriss(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Continue gallivanting with Wike...
O yes Governor

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Chidozie4847(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
₦500 governor.the most incompetent governor south east has ever produced

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by nairalee(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
You have surrounded yourself with praise singers and sycophants such that you believe you have created a good legacy.

Go and sample the opinion of the unbiased masses and know how woefully you've failed as a governor

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by YoungLionken(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
What an idiot angry!!

Between Buhari and Ikpeazu, I would choose Buhari..

Between Ikpeazu and Agbado, I would choose.. lipsrsealed...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Creamypie(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
I pity abians, but who am I to pity who no pity himself as long as na him brother day cause his suffering

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b]

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Kasdat5(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wikes babe ... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by dynicks(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Honestly, this man suppose collect 2by2!!

11 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Tradepunter2: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by money121(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by chatinent: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Worst governor in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by marlow1962(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
This stupid governor was the one that came on live tv news and said every woman dat gvs birth in dia government hospital will receive 500naira (wat a shame).
The tv presenter was like “ are you serious about that “ and the fool said yes.

Hahaha, Una nva see anytin.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by planetE(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mr Failure

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Peppysco: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
What a joke of a kerosene sharing governor, yet, his people will never see this, na where others dey progress dem go dey chuk their hatred and dissenting eyes.
Right from 1999, all their governors stole their destinies, forcing hundreds of thousands of them into exile in their own country, they're never the problems, but na Tinubu wey nor know dem papa dem go dey face. Their house dey burn, dem dey talk about another person house wey paint nor too dey, una chop breakfast for February, na small time remain.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Drsnives(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? / This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.