Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned (1094 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Someone Borrowed Money In My Aunt's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by OgThanos: 9:42pm On May 12, 2020
Good evening nairalanders..
I bought airtime from my bank yesterday ₦400 then I bought another one of ₦600. Just this afternokn, I received two credit alerts just as I bought the airtime but what I don't understand is the depositor is a bank I've never heard of before.
I'm afraid someone has borrowed money with my account..
I need more light my brothers.

Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by doggedfighter(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2020
ROE bank?

Sorry ,really don't understand your narration
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by OgThanos: 9:54pm On May 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
ROE bank?

Sorry ,really don't understand your narration
I use Sterling Bank, ROE BANK credited my acct with the money I spent yesterday.and I don't know that bank at all.
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by rtdCivilservant: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
U don't think that ROE bank is actually a reversal, are u sure u were not debited twice? Or rather return on Equity.
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by OgThanos: 10:06pm On May 12, 2020
rtdCivilservant:
U don't think that ROE bank is actually a reversal, are u sure u were not debited twice? Or rather return on Equity.
Reversal ? I don't think so, cos I used it to sub my line immediately...
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2020
Are you using a glo line.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2020
It seems glo server has been hacked ...

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by bmdmixer: 11:06pm On May 12, 2020
u got debited twice, they reserve d failed one, it happens often, two days ago i will drew 10k from pos, i got alert of 20k, 10k each but it didnt indicate reversal both debit but i chk my balance it was intact
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by yuswrld20(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2020
dis 1 weak me ooo
Re: I'm Afraid Someone Borrowed Money With My Accout!The Money I Spent Was returned by OgThanos: 4:25pm On May 15, 2020
uruba23:
Are you using a glo line.
No bro..
I don't think it's from the network provider..
I believe it's a bank issue.

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Justice For Caleb Who Got Missing In Odessa Ukraine. / Most Of The Unintelligent Guys In Your Class Are Now Into Fraud Called Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.