Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (92851 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2020
Sermwell:

you guys keep living in denial on this matter!! Any reasonable person will have a fair idea of what happened!!
Which is?
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

Nah, not so fast. Here's what you have to do; read and make sense of the comment you quoted and the initial comment the guy quoted. Then re-read yours.

Adios¡¡ tongue
Okay, let's do this, The guy i quoted initially asked. " please make me understand, is there an app that can identify a street boy" and then i responded with my quote, the one you responded to. now go back and re-read my quote to him and your response to my quote, this time, engage your inner brain.. Comprende?! cheesy
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 13, 2020
willybaby:
Please English ain't to hard which make the post look lik he was killed by the Nigerian army then towards the end you end by saying he was killed by a sacked army personnel.. Am not a detective buh with the way he was killed it looks like a deal gone bad, meaning his hands ain't that clean too
some if you reason like chicken especially you willybaby ahhhh seems you still have baby brains ..ok let me ask you since your mom gave birth to you have your hands always be clean ?

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2020
GeneralPula:

Jah bless you.. We have too many stupid thinkers in this country.. Main reason the country is like this up till this moment!
your thinking is more stupid than others!! in this era of internet fraud, there's reasonable ground to hold such believe until the contrary is proven!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
Grandmeister:
Which is?
those his pictures speak a thousand words until the contrary is proven!!
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
Egede man. Every where good....

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr from the street i can say this is probably a Wrong deal

No matter what
Once the money show

Make sure say you nor let greed take over you
Agreement na agreement.
Don't reduce or increase the percentage
Nor come up with stories say them don kill the aza

Real niggarrrz don't like that story and they can easily pull the trigger.
Azaman nor be for greedy people

Everywhere good for B side brother

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by kemii7925: 7:55pm On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 1701784[/color]
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by KingSatan: 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
Grandmeister:

He may or may not be a yahoo boy..the question is, is it far fetched for his friend to want him dead out of envy?? You lots have been saying he was killed because of a deal gone wrong..what if he was killed for another reason...like I said, envy is enough reason to want someone dead..people have been killed for even less.

You are right. I don't know the reason why he was killed but we must stand up and caution the younger generations.

They should learn to follow the right part of success.

There is Dignity in labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/5855779/fact-check-leo-micah-yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
nolywe:
Not that I support bad things....but the boy was a yahoo boy...who knows where the mugu wey fall for am go do jazz for him...karma now comes back as death..
why you so quick to judge ,why do you sound like you know everything
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by KingSatan: 7:59pm On May 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
why you so quick to judge ,why do you sound like you know everything

He was a Yahoo Boy.

Find out more on my thread.

Click the link below

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
KingSatan:

He was a Yahoo Boy.

Find out more on my thread.

Click the link below

maybe your the only yahoo boy here pasting spamming link up and down ....you also sound like a ritualist
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
I pity people wey no know say na human beings be devil.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by KingSatan: 8:06pm On May 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
maybe your the only yahoo boy here pasting spamming link up and down ....you also sound like a ritualist

Stop being emotional. If I have exposed your line of business, please change for the better.

Stop being a Yahoo Boy.

Refrain from Illicit transactions.

Change your ways and be a law abiding citizen.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by segun18(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2020
Lord have Mercy.

Why waste this young boy's life now ?
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:08pm On May 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

What does legalizing alcohol has to do with anything? undecided

Most of them killed while drunk. The one that killed last 2 weeks blamed it on alcohol.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:12pm On May 13, 2020
shakushakuist:
Some people above me are commenting that he 'looks' like a yahoo boy angry
What does a yahoo boy look like? Why is that all that matters when this kid was allegedly kidnapped and killed like an animal by people whose job is to serve and protect us the citizens?
Someone above is even asking what's a young boy doing with ES350 while some are concluding that it's a deal gone wrong.
One thing about some of us Nigerians is that we don't give a fvck how barbaric a story is until it happens to you, your family or friends.

cry
I was like you at first, but I checked his Facebook and I saw clues that he was a Yahoo boy, not just by his appearance alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by JayMakati(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
Guy, those super rich dudes out there always dey with tight security if you check am.
gypsey:
errr... Billionaires are in the news and social media constantly and No qualms!

If you make your living legitmately, you can post any kinda pictures on social media and No qualms, not that i would post a picture taken standing next to my E350 SUV benz, even if my benz is legitimate.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Slymonster(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2020
Whether yahoo or legitimately. You can get killed for envy or even less. There are alot of heartless people in this country.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 13, 2020
KingSatan:

Stop being emotional. If I have exposed your line of business, please change for the better.

Stop being a Yahoo Boy.

Refrain from Illicit transactions.

Change your ways and be a law abiding citizen.
coming from satan himself
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2020
SILVERLINES:

You should also ask how did arm robbers got their army uniform
Bros no too cry for the guy
Na deal gone wrong
I know much about our Owerri brothers Most of them are into yahoo dealings.
Check his lifestyle and then ask where he got the money from
Which oil firm is he working?
grin grin
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, let's do this, The guy i quoted initially asked. " please make me understand, is there an app that can identify a street boy" and then i responded with my quote, the one you responded to. now go back and re-read my quote to him and your response to my quote, this time, engage your inner brain.. Comprende?! cheesy

Here you go, I'll advice you read slowly and point the words with your fingers to aid your ailing comprehension.

Good night.

A
"couldn't be better than this,
Once it involves army,death and street boy..just know that the victim has mafiaed someone's pick up out of greediness..it's what we are experiencing almost every week here in Edo state, Even the accused ex military guy look street too,so if you know, you know."

B
"Please make me understand, is there an app on the internet to identify a "street boy""

C
"NO, but by carefully observing the whole incident one could atleast ascertain roughly what may have happened, and that is what this case appears like."

D
"Guess you mean?
You can only guess what happened not ascertain anything. The young chap might have been involved in internet fraud or not, there's no reason to think he was into internet fraud unless you know more about this case than the OP revealed."
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by waynejesus: 8:17pm On May 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think he is a Yahoo guy but he doesn't deserve death.

You are a foolish human being
Even if na yahoo boy make them kill am abi...
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
o town no dey take shit you mess with the fund dem gun you down straight up!
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

Here you go, I'll advice you read slowly and point the words with your fingers to aid your ailing comprehension.

Good night.

A
"couldn't be better than this,
Once it involves army,death and street boy..just know that the victim has mafiaed someone's pick up out of greediness..it's what we are experiencing almost every week here in Edo state, Even the accused ex military guy look street too,so if you know, you know."

B
"Please make me understand, is there an app on the internet to identify a "street boy""

C
"NO, but by carefully observing the whole incident one could atleast ascertain roughly what may have happened, and that is what this case appears like."

D
"Guess you mean?
You can only guess what happened not ascertain anything. The young chap might have been involved in internet fraud or not, there's no reason to think he was into internet fraud unless you know more about this case than the OP revealed."
You and I have been guessing, saying the same thing. why you used the word not ascertain anything. i don't know, yes, i didn't mean defintely he is a fraudster.. I used the words OBSERVING, ASCERTAIN what ROUGHLY MAY have happened and APPEARS like.

take care and Good afternoon it is 3:32 PM over here.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WIll he get an autopsy or is the plan simply to dig ground bury am now? lipsrsealed

Is there evidence pinning the killing on the accused or are we simply out for blood on this one? undecided
you deserve a big Slap

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2020
No comment. May God help his family that refused to correct their son early. Fast lane kills very fast. He is gone forever.

Grandmeister:

If they ask you to defend this your talk now you no go fit..there are a thousand and one reasons why someone can be killed..people have been killed out of envy or jealousy...is it far fetched for his friend to want him dead out of envy??
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by coolflame7: 8:44pm On May 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
This is the end of an illicit Transaction
Shut up detective
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by mordred44: 8:46pm On May 13, 2020
Security 4 naija na anoda tyn
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
You and I have been guessing, saying the same thing. why you used the word not ascertain anything. i don't know, yes, i didn't mean defintely he is a fraudster.. I used the words OBSERVING, ASCERTAIN what ROUGHLY MAY have happened and APPEARS like.

take care and Good afternoon it is 3:32 PM over here.

I can't help noticing that you sound less brash and cocksure now, that's good. I have two problems with you; first of all, you used the verb 'ascertain', according to Google, ascertain means "to find (something) out for certain; make sure of." There's no indication by the OP that the victim was an internet fraudster. You can't be ascertaining and guessing at the same time you know?

Second, you made it seem like my quote was off track and that I didn't understand your comment. You even fire shots at my ability to read and understand simple English sentences undecided undecided undecided
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2020
Mykel51:

Please can you intimate us on what actually led to his death ?

Was it kidnappers or his friend as some allege ?

They are kidnappers, they first took my brother and collected 50 from him inside their car and when they saw this guy standing in front of a Hotel in owerri called Willow wood Hotel, they took him because they were in full army regalia and he thought they were soldiers, they wiped his account and killed him, it was through an information that was provided through the bank transfer that my brother made they were able to track one of them who was a Dismissed Soldier since 2013, When asked if anyone sent them he said No that they Just Kidnapped the guy and killed him after taking his car and money.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.