Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (92831 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by sirlop(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2020
JBoss25:
how do u know did he tell u?
I know Leo very well.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2020
I suspect a robbery or yahoo deal gone bad.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
JayMakati:
Guy, those super rich dudes out there always dey with tight security if you check am.
if he wasn't flaunting his wealth on Facebook and kept a small circle on sure he'll still be alive today
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Mykel51(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
Rolly22:

They are kidnappers, they first took my brother and collected 50 from him inside their car and when they saw this guy standing in front of a Hotel in owerri called Willow wood Hotel, they took him because they were in full army regalia and he thought they were soldiers, they wiped his account and killed him, it was through an information that was provided through the bank transfer that my brother made they were able to track one of them who was a Dismissed Soldier since 2013, When asked if anyone sent them he said No that they Just Kidnapped the guy and killed him after taking his car and money.

A really wicked world...
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
LordShiva97:

I can't help noticing that you sound less brash and cocksure now, that's good. I have two problems with you; first of all, you used the verb 'ascertain', according to Google, ascertain means "to find (something) out for certain; make sure of." There's no indication by the OP that the victim was an internet fraudster. You can't be ascertaining and guessing at the same time you know?

Second, you made it seem like my quote was off track and that I didn't understand your comment. You even fire shots at my ability to read and understand simple English sentences undecided undecided undecided
Okay, my bad, You were right, i need to brush up my aging brain. cheesy perhaps i should take up crosswording. learning is a continuous process, a part which i am always willing to tow.

Ciao! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by 21Ogodol: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
Egeonu11:
More photo of the guy
There is definitely more to this story
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2020
This news seems one-sided, what are you not telling us
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by MrJames007: 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What's a young boy like that doing with an ES350? He doesn't look like someone whose source of wealth is legit.
How much is the car sef undecided And did he say it's his?
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Theicecode(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2020
Abagworo:
The OP wrote like a nursery 2 pupil thereby giving a disjointed information. The murdered man goes by the name Michael Ishaya and he was a native of Bogoro LGA in Benue State but resident in Owerri Imo State. He was apprehended by kidnappers disguised as Covid-19 task force at Orji flyover near Owerri.
A bag of gworo has spoken. cheesy
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 13, 2020
edo3:
Eyah,, this body sef.. U spend so much to look good,, but when death comes the body go rotten..
imagine just look at him last appearance,u can't even recognise him.how i wish all my money should be spend on food,

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2020
Life. This one wey I dey hear yahoo boy nawa oh.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, my bad, You were right, i need to brush up my aging brain. cheesy perhaps i should take up crosswording. learning is a continuous process, a part which i am always willing to tow.

Ciao! cheesy

No problem whatsoever, we cool wink
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by KingSatan: 10:21pm On May 13, 2020
Ausrichie:
Life. This one wey I dey hear yahoo boy nawa oh.

He was a Yahoo Boy

Check my thread via the link below for more insight..

https://www.nairaland.com/5855779/fact-check-leo-micah-yahoo
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Alaganature(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2020
No how wey person fine reach...if he die he go definitely ugly..may God help us all in this wicked world
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2020
What in the name of the devil is wrong with u as people. Is it what, I don't even understand again. People killing people like mosquito
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Novemberaura(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2020
Rolly22:

They are kidnappers, they first took my brother and collected 50 from him inside their car and when they saw this guy standing in front of a Hotel in owerri called Willow wood Hotel, they took him because they were in full army regalia and he thought they were soldiers, they wiped his account and killed him, it was through an information that was provided through the bank transfer that my brother made they were able to track one of them who was a Dismissed Soldier since 2013, When asked if anyone sent them he said No that they Just Kidnapped the guy and killed him after taking his car and money.

what of your brother
hope he was not hurt
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Dextre(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2020
Egeonu11:
A young promising boy murder in owerri IMO state.

A young guy by names Leo was kidnapped around willow wood hotel in owerri IMO state since last week by men in uniform from the Nigeria Army they carried him along with his car to Anambra state collected all the money in his account killed and murder him and sold his car ES350 car.

They young boy lost his mother earlier this year and still miss her mother burial that took place last week Friday.

The person that killed him was a sacked Nigeria Army personnel since 2013

What a wicked world

Nigeria is no longer Save anyone

I don't think this is just a random kidnapping. Something must have happened between both parties that went south. But RIP tho
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by willyjacs(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2020
payperpost:

who goes to the office with that hair style? saggy jeans , rasta hair and big car are two common things with yahoo boys.
can you tell us what he does for a living?
As far as am concerned; even in a court of law, u have no case until u prove it..... So u must be on low cut before becoming rich?
what about children from rich background who are here keeping any hairstyles they wish nd cruising expensive rides??
He lost his mum I read, do u know the financial status of the woman before she died or his family background??

like I said, labeling someone a yahoo boy without proves or knowing that person holds no substance.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2020
Golan007:
May his soul rest in peace.

OP what was his line of trade and how did he have interaction with the soldier?

Internet fraudster I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by yungchop: 11:30pm On May 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Which one be beer palor thread? grin
make I no spoil you.. grin how old are you fess? cheesy
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ogbonnavictor(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2020
chai what a pity,that's world for you���
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ogbonnavictor(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2020
nah only God go judge
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Theoutsider: 11:46pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr from the street i can say this is probably a Wrong deal

No matter what
Once the money show

Make sure say you nor let greed take over you
Agreement na agreement.
Don't reduce or increase the percentage
Nor come up with stories say them don kill the aza

Real niggarrrz don't like that story and they can easily pull the trigger.
Azaman nor be for greedy people

Everywhere good for B side brother

Have some respect and stop calling your self a Niggar.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by cezarman(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2020
Gregorian2020:
What is Nigeria really turning into for God sake?
The lives of Nigerians means nothing to our leaders anymore that is why they can allow this inhumanity to happen in this country. How can a sack army have access to uniform again and flaunt himself as an army

The life of Nigerians mean nothing to Nigerians, not just the leaders.

Check the comments here and comfirm for yourself.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ridbell01(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2020
Egeonu11:
A young promising boy murder in owerri IMO state.

A young guy by names Leo was kidnapped around willow wood hotel in owerri IMO state since last week by men in uniform from the Nigeria Army they carried him along with his car to Anambra state collected all the money in his account killed and murder him and sold his car ES350 car.

They young boy lost his mother earlier this year and still miss her mother burial that took place last week Friday.

The person that killed him was a sacked Nigeria Army personnel since 2013

What a wicked world

Nigeria is no longer Save anyone
this nonsense reportage
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On May 14, 2020
yungchop:
make I no spoil you.. grin how old are you fess? cheesy
ROFLMAO!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Check my profile! No be today I join Nairaland!
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2020
I so wish I could leave this country with all my family members. it's not safe in here at all.
crime rate escalating everyday

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 12:23am On May 14, 2020
waynejesus:

You are a foolish human being
Even if na yahoo boy make them kill am abi...
are you a Yahoo boy?
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:49am On May 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think he is a Yahoo guy but he doesn't deserve death.

Every time Nigerians can't stop reasoning or thinking like dead cows.

So if your friends or young ones work hard/smart till he/she succeed with little cleaning up, does that mean they are yahoo or prostitutes

I don't know him, but this is wickedness by some retired/serving Nigerian government officials/armies.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Billygee2u: 5:29am On May 14, 2020
Mjpem23:
May God no let your killer know peace.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.