Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (92808 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
SMH! Being a Nigerian should be included in the list of a thousand ways to die.. Rest in Perfect Peace young blood. Your country failed you.. angry embarassed
it has been included already.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
Look at the person that killed him Good luck by name again. In this lockdown period my brothers in uniform from the south have killed over 30 Southerners. Legalizing alcohol is bad and secondly we concentrated on how to rubbish the North while we cover-up our fraudulent brothers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Samm9y(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
Nigga chop person money base on work level. RIP sha
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
Please the culprits should be apprehended.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
What a pity.

A promising young dream cut short

RIP young blood
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
ekene101:
couldn't be better than this,
Once it involves army,death and street boy..just know that the victim has mafiaed someone's pick up out of greediness..it's what we are experiencing almost every week here in Edo state, Even the accused ex military guy look street too,so if you know, you know..

Please make me understand, is there an app on the internet to identify a "street boy"

3 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What's a young boy like that doing with an ES350? He doesn't look like someone whose source of wealth is legit.
Exactly, that vehicle is not even 2 years old, i had to purchase mine on HP. that car Benz SUV "no be beans" like nigerians would say, that is a $50000 benz, So how was he able to afford it?

people typing RIP without questioning? he may have brought his own murder upon himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Floki737: 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
From what I heard, he's friend Emmanuel set him up, they kidnapped him, took everything he had, then used a big stone to hit his head, after which they poured a chemical on him. That's y his body is like that.

15 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Mires: 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
Youths stay away from yahoo, they won't hear. See the nemesis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by MrSensor(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think he is a Yahoo guy but he doesn't deserve death.
both of them. The victim and the murderer look like yahoo Boys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 13, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

Limit the kind of pictures you post on social media accounts because you don't know who is viewing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Harrykn: 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr from the street i can say this is probably a Wrong deal

No matter what
Once the money show

Make sure say you nor let greed take over you
Agreement na agreement.
Don't reduce or increase the percentage
Nor come up with stories say them don kill the aza

Real niggarrrz don't like that story and they can easily pull the trigger.
Azaman nor be for greedy people

Show Dem

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2020
tonididdy:

Please make me understand, is there an app on the internet to identify a "street boy"
NO, but by carefully observing the whole incident one could atleast ascertain roughly what may have happened, and that is what this case appears like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order.
Rest in peace to the dead

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:

And how do u know this? U are not the op and u just posted someone's pic on a public forum labelling him a kidnapper. Op said the kidnappers where men with army uniform and the killer a dismissed army personnel with his pic up there. Now this Bamidele guy is another one. Which kind story be this na
That's Aro on the beer parlour section. No mind that dude wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
dairykidd:

And how do u know this? U are not the op and u just posted someone's pic on a public forum labelling him a kidnapper. Op said the kidnappers where men with army uniform and the killer a dismissed army personnel with his pic up there. Now this Bamidele guy is another one. Which kind story be this na
that guy just dey troll with the picture, Na Aro1 from ashawo thread be that. Check his posts grin
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 6:04pm On May 13, 2020
Egeonu11:
A young promising boy murder in owerri IMO state.

A young guy by names Leo was kidnapped around willow wood hotel in owerri IMO state since last week by men in uniform from the Nigeria Army they carried him along with his car to Anambra state collected all the money in his account killed and murder him and sold his car ES350 car.

They young boy lost his mother earlier this year and still miss her mother burial that took place last week Friday.

The person that killed him was a sacked Nigeria Army personnel since 2013

What a wicked world

Nigeria is no longer Save anyone

Cant you just respect the dead and take-down the picture
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by pobosky20(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
Our sitting governors are not helping matters too. Some state governors have refused to sign death warrants of condemned inmates which would have been a detterance to others. Someone will just take another's life and go scot-free in Nigeria. Why?
**Sighs**
RIP to the deceased and Justice is needed too.

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
am i a yahoo boy

rip to the dead tho...may God comfort his family
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ArticleBeast: 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
Even tho he is a yahoo boy but that doesn't give the ex army the right to take his life. Even a uniform police has no right to take his life. The family should not allow the matter lie low

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by willyjacs(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think he is a Yahoo guy but he doesn't deserve death.
can u prove it?
u'll just see someone u know nothing about nd label him a yahoo boy..

u are so idiotically senseless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
his manner of dressing and his two fingers posture says he's a yahoo boy , please my people do not engage in illegal business .

but why murdered him in this manner, the picture says he was killed with that stone by his head after they have tied his hand.

terrible world, may his killers never know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by codeminta: 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
I read something on QUORA yesternite, d guy said if you are wealthy don't flaunt too much, especially on social media....

Ayee le
Rest in Peace Bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
Victornezzar:

That's Aro on the beer parlour section. No mind that dude wink cheesy cheesy
But na dangerous joke be that na...
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
NO, but by carefully observing the whole incident one could atleast ascertain roughly what may have happened, and that is what this case appears like.
Na wa Nigerians.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
iyke926:
May his soul rest in peace.

Limit the kind of pictures you post on social media accounts because you don't know who is viewing.
errr... Billionaires are in the news and social media constantly and No qualms!

If you make your living legitmately, you can post any kinda pictures on social media and No qualms, not that i would post a picture taken standing next to my E350 SUV benz, even if my benz is legitimate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What's a young boy like that doing with an ES350? He doesn't look like someone whose source of wealth is legit.

Excuse me, he could be a rich kid, his dad might av left alot of money and investment for him.

2 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Npfn: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
After watching the video so he was killed because of 4million naira by 3guys because of yahoo money people should be careful 2020 with so many stories

5 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Mayorphilz2019: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
willyjacs:
can u prove it?
u'll just see someone u know nothing about nd label him a yahoo boy..

u are so idiotically senseless.

who goes to the office with that hair style? saggy jeans , rasta hair and big car are two common things with yahoo boys.
can you tell us what he does for a living?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.