Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9574 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by OkCornel(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

My wife's account so i often log in through it whenever Nairaland virus affects my account.

Ah alright.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by SeniorMan715(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
These were not Prophesies at all these were wrong expectations and interpretations of the original prophesies from the Bible.
Templee333:
MaxInDHouse janosky SeniorMan715
answer ASAP
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeniorMan715:
These were not Prophesies at all these were wrong expectations and interpretations of the original prophesies from the Bible.

When people have crooked hearts they won't like to reason at all!

How can someone who is anticipating what God promised be likened to false prophets?

That's why i gave them the example of John the baptist who had wrong expectations about what the Messiah (Christ) supposed to do. Matthew 11:3
Jesus quickly declared John the baptist as the greatest of all the prophets prior to his time {Matthew 11:11} because those present may begin to harbour doubts about John the baptist for asking such question.
Jesus knew that John as an imperfect human only had a wrong expectation which is no crime from God's standpoint.

But crooked people will like to condemn God's servants just to console themselves that there is no divinely approve standard for everyone and if there is nobody is following it! undecided
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

How can someone who is anticipating what God promised be likened to false prophets?

That's why i gave them the example of John the baptist who had wrong expectations about what the Messiah (Christ) supposed to do. Matthew 11:3
Jesus quickly declared John the baptist as the greatest of all the prophets prior to his time {Matthew 11:11} because those present may begin to harbour doubts about John the baptist for asking such question.
Jesus knew that John as an imperfect human only had a wrong expectation which is no crime from God's standpoint.

But crooked people will like to condemn God's servants just to console themselves that there is no divinely approve standard for everyone and if there is nobody is following it! undecided

Nairaland is very biased like Quora, you will try to defend your beliefs and they will be blocking you for not reason when there is no molecule of insult in your comments but you have those insulting you and your beliefs too. The Mods are not fair
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Nairaland is very biased like Quora, you will try to defend your beliefs and they will be blocking you for not reason when there is no molecule of insult in your comments but you have those insulting you and your beliefs too. The Mods are not fair

It's the system not the moderators.

We are used to the system.

This is my wife's account i often use when the virus caught up with my account on Nairaland.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Mrs Babbler on Da'beat Lol. Or is it the Nairaland Babbler himself?

You never let a chance to babble passes you bye. Do you?

Your elders said the World will end. Definite dates were given.

In your quest to sha vomit nonsense, you claimed The Baptist had a wrong notion about the Messiah? You can point to a Prophet Mistake ( I think not) but won't admit those pulling the strings of your Cult can't go wrong?

The Baptist made no mistake go read your scripture very well and leave the poo taught at your Halls.

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Mrs Babbler on Da'beat Lol. Or is it the Nairaland Babbler himself?

You never let a chance to bake passes you bye. Do you?

Your elders said the World will end. Definite dates were given.

In your quest to sha vomit nonsense, you claimed The Baptist had a wrong notion about the Messiah? You can point to a Prophet Mistake ( I think not) but won't admit those pulling the strings of your Cult can't go wrong?

The Baptist made no mistake go read your scripture very well and leave the poo taught at your Halls.

Ignored based on agreement! undecided
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Ignored based on agreement! undecided

Still not intelligent. Ignore means no reply.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Still not intelligent. Ignore means no reply.
Just to let other followers know why you're ignored, it was based on AGREEMENT! wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Just to let other followers know why you're ignored, it was based on AGREEMENT! wink

Dunce, other followers on this Thread can read and comprehend.

If you really want to ignore, you won't reply the mention.

Besides what are you ignoring? What response have you made that address the issues raised?

The usual babblefest, incoherent nonsense, rigmaroles are what you are displaying

Jesus came in 1914 Lol. Shey na your elders compound he stayed while on earth? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Like faithful Jews including Jesus disciples, we have made mistakes in having wrong expectations regarding the future but now we know better. Jesus Christ said no one knows the day or the time and that was part of our error. We don't deny it
Now we know better, the holy spirit has still not reveal to us the time and it likely won't but we know the events that must take place
The nations will declare peace and security and that is something they are trying to establish
Then Babylon the great will be destroyed
The proclamation of hailstone message
The attack of Gog of Magog and the war of Armageddon

It's very likely that people will still not take us seriously when these events unfold as Bible predicted, they may use our past mistakes against us but to their own harm and just as Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah, people won't take any note so if our wrong expectations affect them, it is their own problem. Let them go and listen to their politician and scientists who are preaching doomsday and environmental or nuclear Armageddon. We know obedient mankind will be saved, they say all life on earth will perish. It is that lie that seem appealing to them though they are developing systems to fight injustice, bad governance and to save the earth. The noise of our opposer's are like the sound of flies, we use the word of God to flint them

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Like faithful Jews including Jesus disciples, we have made mistakes in having wrong expectations regarding the future but now we know better. Jesus Christ said no one knows the day or the time and that was part of our error. We don't deny it
Now we know better, the holy spirit has still not reveal to us the time and it likely won't but we know the events that must take place
The nations will declare peace and security and that is something they are trying to establish
Then Babylon the great will be destroyed
The proclamation of hailstone message
The attack of Gog of Magog and the war of Armageddon

It's very likely that people will still not take us seriously when these events unfold as Bible predicted, they may use our past mistakes against us but to their own harm and just as Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah, people won't take any note so if our wrong expectations affect them, it is their own problem. Let them go and listen to their politician and scientists who are preaching doomsday and environmental or nuclear Armageddon. We know obedient mankind will be saved, they say all life on earth will perish. It is that lie that seem appealing to them though they are developing systems to fight injustice, bad governance and to save the earth. The noise of our opposer's are like the sound of flies, we use the word of God to flint them

Good thing that your present elders are not forthcoming with definite Dates again.

So, who or what was inspiring those Dates back then? The Holy Spirit or the "Other" Spirit?

Your elders were wrong then, what makes you think your present elders are right or can't be wrong like your founding fathers?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Good thing that your present elders are not forthcoming with definite Dates again.

So, who or what was inspiring those Dates back then? The Holy Spirit or the "Other" Spirit?

Your elders were wrong then, what makes you think your present elders are right or can't be wrong like your founding fathers?

Elders are not the ones who formulate doctrines and set False Prophecies. It is whoever that is alive that leads the Cult that formulates False prophecies. False Prophecies all started with their founder, Charles Taze Russell. After he died, the next President of the Cult continued that same legacy of False Prophecies. And it continues like that until they got embarrassed that they are loosing members and their source of money is drying up. So, they stopped after proclaiming that the end would come around the year 2000. Presently, what they say is We are living in the final part of the final part of the last days, just before the last day of the last days. You really need to be psychotic to take these people seriously. grin grin

And yes, the source of these False prophecies are from the other Spirit. They used to teach back in the day that they get their messages from Angels and that Jesus took away the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Which elders gave dates? Don't you know how to read. We are not looking for any dates any longer. Events are unravelling for God's people.
You remind me of Noah, rain had never fell prior to the flood but he preached that flood waters would come and destroy the wicked. His great grandfather was the first to denounce the wicked and declare judgment on them with his prophecies but never lived to see them. They must have attacked Noah too who was a preacher of righteousness, he did not have all the answers but he knew God's judgment would come and he acted in faith. The people ridicule him. A man using his life with his family to build an ark cause of an floodwaters that will come when no one has ever experienced a drop of rain
Even when Jehovah was bringing all the animals to the ark, they took no note until Jehovah himself shut the door and the rains came. I'm sure that when the rains first came or the weather changed, they may have been surprised but still dismissed anything serious from happening until sense entered their head but too late
Today too, the signs are clear. People who used to reject us and laugh at us as having nothing to do are dragging us to come and study with them why world conditions are like this. Others don't care, they say the world has always remained the same and will get better... When Jehovah's day come, as usual, his people will be safe, those who deny him as well as those who claim to know him but lead an hypocritical eyes will see what people have never hoped to see in mankind's history.
You have the choice of listening to your pastors or to your political leaders and scientists. They all predict doom, doom for you and generation and planet
I believe in Jehovah, doom for the wicked ones and everlasting blessing for those who love him

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Which elders gave dates? Don't you know how to read. We are not looking for any dates any longer. Events are unravelling for God's people.
You remind me of Noah, rain had never fell prior to the flood but he preached that flood waters would come and destroy the wicked. His great grandfather was the first to denounce the wicked and declare judgment on them with his prophecies but never lived to see them. They must have attacked Noah too who was a preacher of righteousness, he did not have all the answers but he knew God's judgment would come and he acted in faith. The people ridicule him. A man using his life with his family to build an ark cause of an floodwaters that will come when no one has ever experienced a drop of rain
Even when Jehovah was bringing all the animals to the ark, they took no note until Jehovah himself shut the door and the rains came. I'm sure that when the rains first came or the weather changed, they may have been surprised but still dismissed anything serious from happening until sense entered their head but too late
Today too, the signs are clear. People who used to reject us and laugh at us as having nothing to do are dragging us to come and study with them why world conditions are like this. Others don't care, they say the world has always remained the same and will get better... When Jehovah's day come, as usual, his people will be safe, those who deny him as well as those who claim to know him but lead an hypocritical eyes will see what people have never hoped to see in mankind's history.
You have the choice of listening to your pastors or to your political leaders and scientists. They all predict doom, doom for you and generation and planet
I believe in Jehovah, doom for the wicked ones and everlasting blessing for those who love him

Do you have issues with reading and comprehending?

Definite Dates were given by your former elders but they are wiser now, no more dates.

So, I asked what inspired those wrong dates back then? Holy Spirit or they were just spewing for spewing sakes?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Do you have issues with reading and comprehending?

Definite Dates were given by your former elders but they are wiser now, no more dates.

So, I asked what inspired those wrong dates back then? Holy Spirit or they were just spewing for spewing sakes?

Do our elders claim to be inspired? No and that's why we have had revisions and changed some of our previous understanding of matters and will continue as we use to Bible to reveal more truths to us

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

Elders are not the ones who formulate doctrines and set False Prophecies. It is whoever that is alive that leads the Cult that formulates False prophecies. False Prophecies all started with their founder, Charles Taze Russell. After he died, the next President of the Cult continued that same legacy of False Prophecies. And it continues like that until they got embarrassed that they are loosing members and their source of money is drying up. So, they stopped after proclaiming that the end would come around the year 2000. Presently, what they say is We are living in the final part of the final part of the last days, just before the last day of the last days. You really need to be psychotic to take these people seriously. grin grin

And yes, the source of these False prophecies are from the other Spirit. They used to teach back in the day that they get their messages from Angels and that Jesus took away the Holy Spirit.

The funny thing is these people never agree that it was Charles Taze Russell that founded their Cult.

Of course the ball was set rolling by Taze Russell but the elders do play a part in all of these shenanigans going on at their Halls.

Thru threats, ostracization, excommunication etc they have made the lies handed down right from Taze Russell to exists till date.

The "bad" thing for them was the fact that most of what they taught are in prints. How I wish I still have the many Tracts these people have out as well as the ones I bought. My history with them dates back to when I finished Secondary School and they see a convert in me.

I listened to them respectfully but they couldn't handle most of my queries and every other week, they had to come with a more senior member to attend to my queries. Lol.

I was expecting them to go bring Taze Russell bones sef.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Do our elders claim to be inspired? No and that's why we have had revisions and changed some of our previous understanding of matters and will continue as we use to Bible to reveal more truths to us

So you admit now that your elders were not inspired? Interesting.......

So, Charles Taze Russell and his accolytes said/wrote all they did on their own?

You are a complete departure from that other JW Cultist who hides under " you are ignore" to dodge issues he gat no say on

Keep it up. You are getting somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The funny thing is these people never agree that it was Charles Taze Russell that founded their Cult.

Of course the ball was set rolling by Taze Russell but the elders do play a part in all of these shenanigans going on at their Halls.

Thru threats, ostracization, excommunication etc they have made the lies handed down right from Taze Russell to exists till date.

The "bad" thing for them was the fact that most of what they taught are in prints. How I wish I still have the many Tracts these people have out as well as the ones I bought. My history with them dates back to when I finished Secondary School and they see a convert in me.

I listened to them respectfully but they couldn't handle most of my queries and every other week, they had to come with a more senior member to attend to my queries. Lol.

I was expecting them to go bring TaE Russell bones sef.

I don't understand what you are saying. Even the speech of a fool is wise to himself only. Truth is, we acknowledge Russell role in rediscovering Bible truths but he never gave credit to himself and we know much more that Russell. What you say does not even make any sense to you
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I don't understand what you are saying. Even the speech of a fool is wise to himself only. Truth is, we acknowledge Russell role in rediscovering Bible truths but he never gave credit to himself and we know much more that Russell. What you say does not even make any sense to you

Of course what I am saying won't make sense to a brainwashed bot as you.

Your Organisation on several occasion said the world will end. They gave Dates. While at it, people like you hit the road, knock on doors and preached this message. You claimed that was what the Bible says!

And we are still here, no Armageddon, no Angel Michael on a White horse with a sword.

Fast forward to present time, same people, same message are hitting the roads, knocking on doors yet you don't understand what I am saying?

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Of course what I am saying won't make sense to a brainwashed bot as you.

Your Organisation on several occasion said the world will end. They gave Dates. While at it, people like you hit the road, knock on doors and preached this message. You claimed that was what the Bible says!

And we are still here, no Armageddon, no Angel Michael on a White horse with a sword.

Fast forward to present time, same people, same message are hitting the roads, knocking on doors yet you don't understand what I am saying?

Smiles, if it were a brother, I know what to say to encourage them but to a ridiculer, silence is the dosage for you
For us, we're preaching and seeing results, Bible is changing lives but it is Jehovah and not us that will conclude things. We're not forcing beliefs on anyone either
Angel Michael on a white horse with a sword is just a illustration of Revelation 6. If that is who you are looking for, you're wasting your time
Again, you are free to listen to the pastors, scientists and politicians. They predict doom for earth and its inhabitants. That one is more comforting for you right?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I was expecting them to go bring TaE Russell bones sef.

For them to deny Charles Taze Russell as their founder tells you that Truth is very far from them. If you read the 1st page in this thread, I mentioned the reasons why they deny him. You can see from their responses, creating False prophecies is regarded as Wrong Expectations to them even though Jesus and God were completely against it. They see nothing wrong with it. So, Lying is their natural way of speaking. I am sure you have observed this trait since you have been conversing with them. The Cult is obsessed with Image. They can even deny Jesus and uplift the Cult just to have a Clean image. That's how bad it is. I am glad you already know about their history and their mode of control over the members. Their history they don't want people to know about is embarrassing to them. They are forbidden from reading their True history and their old publications are regarded as Apostate material which actually describes them as Apostates unfortunately.

JWs cannot handle people like you that ask questions. The Cult doesn't work that way. It works strictly by Blind Obedience without questioning. And people like you, if found in the Cult, will not last in it. The Cult isn't for Smart people with top notch Critical thinking skills. When you start questioning them, they believe if they bring an Elder or a more grounded person amongst them, you will be easily convinced. They are very delusional in their thinking that in spite of their many errors and Lies, they still believe everything they teach is True, even though, their doctrines will become lies after a few years.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

For them to deny Charles Taze Russell as their founder tells you that Truth is very far from them. If you read the 1st page in this thread, I mentioned the reasons why they deny him. You can see from their responses, creating False prophecies is regarded as Wrong Expectations to them even though Jesus and God were completely against it. They see nothing wrong with it. So, Lying is their natural way of speaking. I am sure you have observed this trait since you have been conversing with them. The Cult is obsessed with Image. They can even deny Jesus and uplift the Cult just to have a Clean image. That's how bad it is. I am glad you already know about their history and their mode of control over the members. Their history they don't want people to know about is embarrassing to them. They are forbidden from reading their True history and their old publications are regarded as Apostate material which actually describes them as Apostates unfortunately.

JWs cannot handle people like you that ask questions. The Cult doesn't work that way. It works strictly by Blind Obedience without questioning. And people like you, if found in the Cult, will not last in it. The Cult isn't for Smart people with top notch Critical thinking skills. When you start questioning them, they believe if they bring an Elder or a more grounded person amongst them, you will be easily convinced. They are very delusional in their thinking that in spite of their many errors and Lies, they still believe everything they teach is True, even though, their doctrines will become lies after a few years.

OK
Your comments are read and into the wastebin they go

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Smiles, if it were a brother, I know what to say to encourage them but to a ridiculer, silence is the dosage for you
For us, we're preaching and seeing results, Bible is changing lives but it is Jehovah and not us that will conclude things. We're not forcing beliefs on anyone either
Angel Michael on a white horse with a sword is just a illustration of Revelation 6. If that is who you are looking for, you're wasting your time
Again, you are free to listen to the pastors, scientists and politicians. They predict doom for earth and its inhabitants. That one is more comforting for you right?

Lol. Everyone of you, different malady. Perhaps you are younger or just joined. I have been having you guys around since 1986! Like I said, a different one, a different proposition.

Are you truly a JW? I asked because of the way you wave aside Angel Michael on a White Horse mention by me.

My be you should ask your other brother to tell you more. That's Jesus morphing into Angel Micheal to come and destroy his enemies so that the Earth can be spacious enough for you: The Witnesses of Jehovah.

Attend more classes, I would have ask you to ask questions but that is an avenue for excommunication from your elders and organisation.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

OK
Your comments are read and into the wastebin they go

Nobody begged you to read my comments. What is most important is you are in a False Prophet organisation. A Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to deceive many into destruction. And the god you worship, Jehovah, is actually Satan just as your fellow Freemason JWs aka The Anointed in this video admitted. smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol. Everyone of you, different malady. Perhaps you are younger or just joined. I have been having you guys around since 1986! Like I said, a different one, a different proposition.

Are you truly a JW? I asked because of the way you wave aside Angel Michael on a White Horse mention by me.

My be you should ask your other brother to tell you more. That's Jesus morphing into Angel Micheal to come and destroy his enemies so that the Earth can be spacious enough for you: The Witnesses of Jehovah.

Attend more classes, I would have ask you to ask questions but that is an avenue for excommunication from your elders and organisation.
Whether I'm younger or a new person is non of your business. If you like, be Russell brother in-law

If Jehovah brought me to himself when you were not there, why should I listen to you
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Brother you're responding to a Muhammedan he will never ever use his head apart from the programing in the Arabian book! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

Nobody begged you to read my comments. What is most important is you are in a False Prophet organisation. A Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion to deceive many into destruction. And the god you worship, Jehovah, is actually Satan just as your fellow Freemason JWs aka The Anointed in this video admitted. smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

Pls show me the true prophet organization. I guess you're there so lemme come and join you and worship my Creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

When they approach you and you give them attention these are there modus operandi:

1. They will quote A SINGLE VERSE from a 45 or more Verses Chapter. Their best shot is usually Daniel 2:44.

2. Prod them to read the whole Chapter, they will sylishly hand you Awake! Lol. A Pamphlet written by men. I once asked a JW member who came knocking on my Gate, why did you give me awake when we can never exhaust the Bible contents? He just kept quiet and fumbled with his bag and brought out Watchtower!
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Brother you're responding to a Muhammedan he will never ever use his head apart from the programing in the Arabian book! smiley

Dunce, it is Muslim. Even the Europeans that coined that word don't use it again.

Yeah I am programmed with many Books chief of which is the Quran. But is that not rich coming from a slowpoke who is programmed with Awake, Watchtower and the turd that came from moronic gatherings at one God forsaken Halls?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Pls show me the true prophet organization. I guess you're there so lemme come and join you and worship my Creator

That is why I keep saying you JWs are not Christians. If you were, you wouldn't ask thia kind of stupid question. How did Jesus describe himself? I am the Way, The Truth, The Life. No one comes to my father except through Me. Not Watchtower dunce! Jesus Christ! Stop being a follower of False Prophets and follow Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

When they approach you and you give them attention these are there modus operandi:

1. They will quote A SINGLE VERSE from a 45 or more Verses Chapter. Their best shot is usually Daniel 2:44.

2. Prod them to read the whole Chapter, they will sylishly hand you Awake! Lol. A Pamphlet written by men. I once asked a JW member who came knocking on my Gate, why did you give me awake when we can never exhaust the Bible contents? He just kept quiet and fumbled with his bag and brought out Watchtower!

The Daniel account has over 40 verses if not 50 plus. We're encouraged not to spend more that 2 or 3 minutes in someone's door. We read a verse in Daniel 2 and you ask us to read the whole chapter when we still have so many people to preach to. I hope you're aware that we use time wisely. Even in the ministry, time is precious
Our magazines explain some specific subject whether secular or from the Bible. I guess you've exhausted the Bible content and sharing what you learned wit others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? / The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.