Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9582 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Tell am o
Let him follow the way that appeals to him, he's free and has plenty of options
We have our own way and we'll walk in it!

There is a way of peace,The way you’ve come to know.
It is the way you learned,The way of long ago,
The way that Jesus taught you
When his voice you heard.
This is the way of peace,Found in Jehovah’s Word

(CHORUS)

This is the way to life;
This is the way.
Don’t look aside;
Not for a moment stray!
God’s voice is calling: ‘This is the way;
Do not look back, for yes, this is the way
.’

Song 54
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Sand2022: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously you just want to argue so there's no need for further arguments just know that if you're not one of the students under the supervision of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses you are not worshiping our God. Period! smiley

Obviously you just want to argue so there's no need for further arguments just know that if you're not one of Jesus disciples under the supervision of Jesus the head of the church, you are not worshiping our God. Period!
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sand2022:

Obviously you just want to argue so there's no need for further arguments just know that if you're not one of Jesus disciples under the supervision of Jesus the head of the church, you are not worshiping our God. Period!

DEAL!

So keep your Jesus while we keep our GOVERNING BODY!smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Do you listen to news at all?
Especially UN reports and the COP27 summit on global climate change
Shame
When you were younger, tell me what you knew about terrorism. I never heard of book haram but now they are menacing and I do hear of iswap. Is the world getting better in how they deal with terrorism or worse?
Can you compare food prices now to that of 50 or hundred years ago? Then it was unpredictable that it would skyrocket like this
The floods, earthquakes and the rest we see worldwide are being described as unprecedented in history but thanks to technological advancement, they are easily detected but not PREVENTED
Tell me just one wonderful solution that has been coming from global climate change. The warning was first given around the 80s during the prevalence of tobacco but industrial pollutants, bush burning and fossil fuel has made it worse
What are nuclear weapons for? Decorations?
Boss, I was going through something online and I remembered you. Below is a graph showing the global poverty threshold from 1820 to 2018. What we need is knowledge. The figures are adjusted for inflation ok.

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame
When you were younger, tell me what you knew about terrorism. I never heard of book haram but now they are menacing and I do hear of iswap. Is the world getting better in how they deal with terrorism or worse?
Can you compare food prices now to that of 50 or hundred years ago? Then it was unpredictable that it would skyrocket like this
The floods, earthquakes and the rest we see worldwide are being described as unprecedented in history but thanks to technological advancement, they are easily detected but not PREVENTED
Tell me just one wonderful solution that has been coming from global climate change. The warning was first given around the 80s during the prevalence of tobacco but industrial pollutants, bush burning and fossil fuel has made it worse
Bro I remember you from time to time. So I am again sending you a short video to help you learn. The world is getting much better than in the past.
https://youtu.be/hxlunzojPcs
Happy viewing.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame
So bro, I don't forget you. Please watch this to learn. Many nations are much better that they were 50 years ago. In this video, you would learn of the Bangladeshi example.
https://youtu.be/Gc_LSTh7meA

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Islamic Dilemma / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.