Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9584 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Whether I'm younger or a new person is non of your business. If you like, be Russell brother in-law

If Jehovah brought me to himself when you were not there, why should I listen to you

Of course it is non of my business but knocking on people Doors/Gates uninvited is your business abi?

What brought you in are nothing but lies. Continue to live it.

4 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Pls show me the true prophet organization. I guess you're there so lemme come and join you and worship my Creator

There's none! His god can be worshiped in all the religions, in fact all the religions in this world are worshiping his god except Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The Daniel account has over 40 verses if not 50 plus. We're encouraged not to spend more that 2 or 3 minutes in someone's door. We read a verse in Daniel 2 and you ask us to read the whole chapter when we still have so many people to preach to. I hope you're aware that we use time wisely. Even in the ministry, time is precious
Our magazines explain some specific subject whether secular or from the Bible. I guess you've exhausted the Bible content and sharing what you learned wit others

No! You read that ONE Verse because you are only programmed with that ONE VERSE. The rest can go to hell for all you care. In fact you don't know what the other verse meaans and the ONE VERSE you have been programmed with, na wash! Lol. The interpretations are wack, straight from your Hall's babble.

I never claimed to have exhausted the Bible or do you have issues with comprehension too?

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Of course it is non of my business but knocking on people Doors/Gates uninvited is your business abi?

What brought you in are nothing but lies. Continue to live it.

I guess you have truths you're not willing to share
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

When they approach you and you give them attention these are there modus operandi:

1. They will quote A SINGLE VERSE from a 45 or more Verses Chapter. Their best shot is usually Daniel 2:44.

2. Prod them to read the whole Chapter, they will sylishly hand you Awake! Lol. A Pamphlet written by men. I once asked a JW member
who came knocking on my Gate, why did you give me awake when we can never exhaust the Bible contents? He just kept quiet and fumbled with his bag and brought out Watchtower!

JWs only read isolated verses when they have points to prove. That's because Watchtower actually dictates to them what verses to read. Watchtower selects verses and discards others that go against their doctrines. This is why JWs read the Bible the way they do and forgo so many other verses that actually contradicts them. For example, JWs are not aware that Almighty God and Jesus actually exposed Watchtower as False prophets. If they had the habit of reading Verses in context, they would have known. A very good example of selection of verses and discarding of others is this in the below pic. They quoted some and left some that expose them.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

No! You read that ONE Verse because you are only programmed with that ONE VERSE. The rest can go to hell for all you care. In fact you don't know what the other verse meaans and the ONE VERSE you have been programmed with, na wash! Lol. The interpretations are wack, straight from your Hall's babble.

I never claimed to have exhausted the Bible or do you have issues with comprehension too?

Based on what you revealed as j try to guess your age, I'll try to be respectful sir
There's a reason we read that verse and it does not make it irrelevant just as you well know John 3:16 and Genesis 1:1 or Psalm 1: 1. It does not mean the rest are irrelevant. Even Jesus Christ quoted portions of the scriptures
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You guess? On what basis is this guess of yours?

I have truths I am not willing to share? Are you psychic ni?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

A Muhammedan have something to share! undecided

Well let's see what he has apart from arguing up and down the forum. I discovered the religion is just trying to patch itself with the Bible long ago because they had nothing to offer! undecided
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You guess? On what basis is this guess of yours?

I have truths I am not willing to share? Are you psychic ni?

If I follow lies, you should have truths
Enlighten me sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Based on what you revealed as j try to guess your age, I'll try to be respectful sir
There's a reason we read that verse and it does not make it irrelevant just as you well know John 3:16 and Genesis 1:1 or Psalm 1: 1. It does not mean the rest are irrelevant. Even Jesus Christ quoted portions of the scriptures

You can choose to do what you like, it doesn't change anything. Jesus was only 33 years old when he lambasted the Jewish hierarchy who I will assume are way older.

When it comes to God, respect only those who say the Truth, stay on the Truth and act on the Truth.

So, why do you leave Verses 1 thru 43 in Daniel Chapter 2 but ram verse 44 down people's throat?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Enlighten me sir

Where are you all this while?
In fact you know the best way to deal with a Muhammedan.

Let me log out because madam will soon try to log in so i'll just follow the discussion with my moniker quietly.

See you tomorrow! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You can choose to do what you like, it doesn't change anything. Jesus was only 33 years old when he lambasted the Jewish hierarchy who I will assume are way older.

When it comes to God, respect only those who say the Truth, stay on the Truth and act on the Truth.

So, why do you leave Verses 1 thru 43 in Daniel Chapter 2 but ram verse 44 down people's throat?

I agree I have lies as you say, and I expect you have truths or you are simply envious.
If I want to read to you that Jesus Christ presence on earth was an act of love, would it make sense to read the entire John 3 or just the one that drives home the point?
You keep finding faults that makes no sense
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Enlighten me sir

Good!

Now, go back the the beginning of this Thread. The Op made some allegations, research them on your own. Let it take months even years but research them.

In God's work, lies are not allowed. One lie, two, three and many lies shows only one thing. Whatever that is being said can't be from God. Simple.

Prove all things and hold fast to the Truth

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Enlighten me sir

One of your Lies is the 1914 doctrine and Jesus proved you JWs wrong straight from the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Good!

Now, go back the the beginning of this Thread. The Op made some allegations, research them on your own. Let it take months even years but research them.

In God's work, lies are not allowed. One lie, two, three and many lies shows only one thing. Whatever that is being said can't be from God. Simple.

I asked you to tell me your own side of the truth, you're not making sense
you have nothing sensible to say

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

One of your Lies is the 1914 doctrine and Jesus proved you JWs wrong straight from the Bible.

Lol, did you know what newspaper editorials said regarding that year and Jehovah's witnesses predictions. No one expected what happened. They said the world had been so peaceful before that year. It was even predicted that earth will never experience war by some politicians.
You have no truth to offer but you want to expose lies. Are you not laughable?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Good!

You are telling a JW To research? grin Don't bother. JWs have been banned by Watchtower from doing Research. Research is forbidden and can only be done within the confines of jw org. Researching the Cult's false prophecies is regarded as Apostasy. Apostate is a very powerful mind control word they use in that Cult to control them. What a Cult! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol, did you know what newspaper editorials said regarding that year and Jehovah's witnesses predictions. No one expected what happened. They said the world had been so peaceful before that year. It was even predicted that earth will never experience war by some politicians.
You have no truth to offer but you want to expose lies. Are you not laughable?

Jesus told his disciples that they will see and hear About War, famines, Earthquakes, etc. The problem with you JWs is you read verses forgetting that Jesus was also addressing his disciples.

Tell me, if 1914 is truly the year Jesus became King and that was marked by the above events, how will the disciples see or hear about the events in 1914?

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I agree I have lies as you say, and I expect you have truths or you are simply envious.
If I want to read to you that Jesus Christ presence on earth was an act of love, would it make sense to read the entire John 3 or just the one that drives home the point?
You keep finding faults that makes no sense

Envious of what? Who?

Was Jesus finding faults when he sent those buying and selling at the Temple?

Was Jesus finding faults when he called the Jewish Heirachy Vipers? Was he findings faults when he said they followed Satan their fathers?

Can you make any sense out a book when you read just a page in a 567 page book?

The verses that make up a Chapter in the Bible are there to explain things, so why would you leave it and quote just one out of 40 and you supporting it with your Org Publications? Is the Bible and Awake! of same importance?

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

Thanks for repeating the same thing
You have nothing reasonable to offer
End of conversation
Meanwhile, you can keep repeating til your phone run down
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

End of conversation

You JWs believe that 1914 was the starting of War, Famines, Earthquakes, etc But history disagrees with you. Jesus told his disciples that they will see and hear About War, famines, Earthquakes, etc. The problem with you JWs is you read verses and apply to yourselves only forgetting that Jesus was also addressing his disciples.

Tell me, if 1914 is truly the year Jesus became King and that was marked by the above events, how will the disciples see or hear about the events in 1914?

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Lukuluku69(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

You are telling a JW To research? grin Don't bother. JWs have been banned by Watchtower from doing Research. Research is forbidden and can only be done within the confines of jw org. Researching the Cult's false prophecies is regarded as Apostasy. Apostate is a very powerful mind control word they use in that Cult to control them. What a Cult! grin grin

I know they don't Research. It is forbidden. I said that to him perchance he may reconsider. I know the bug is in him already but you never can tell.,..

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

End of conversation

Analysis 2: The book of Daniel you JWs use to calculate 1914,the verses talk about what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. And it said that the prophecy happened exactly as it should to King Nebuchadnezzar only. There is no verse that talks about a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. In order to calculate to arrive at 1914, you must assume there is a 2nd fulfillment. An Antitype. Where did you get this 2nd fulfillment from? Why the assumptions? Watchtower also claimed that they have gotten rid of Antitype teachings in verses where a 2nd fulfillment is not mentioned. Why didn't Watchtower get rid of 1914 doctrine since it is a product of Antitype teaching that was imagined and not found in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I know they don't Research. It is forbidden. I said that to him perchance he may reconsider. I know the bug is in him already but you never can tell.,..

You give them too much credit. I was born into this religion. I know my former people. I know the sort of mindset I had when I was in the Cult. No outside sources allowed. I viewed research as Apostate. grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

Analysis 2: The book of Daniel you JWs use to calculate 1914,the verses talk about what will happen to King Nebuchadnezzar. And it said that the prophecy happened exactly as it should to King Nebuchadnezzar only. There is no verse that talks about a 2nd fulfillment of that prophecy. In order to calculate to arrive at 1914, you must assume there is a 2nd fulfillment. An Antitype. Where did you get this 2nd fulfillment from? Why the assumptions? Watchtower also claimed that they have gotten rid of Antitype teachings in verses where a 2nd fulfillment is not mentioned. Why didn't Watchtower get rid of 1914 doctrine since it is a product of Antitype teaching that was imagined and not found in the Bible?

This is the first time you mentioned anything reasonable and I guess my brother who I'm really proud of is quite impressed. All you said make sense from the beginning down to the first question and I say well-done

First lemme tell you one thing. Nothing shocked me pass the idea that a Christian group will mention a date that Jesus became king and not even an ancient date, a date of about 100 years ago.
I did my research. Truly, Daniel prophecy has two fulfillment. I saw this with my own eyes through the Bible, it was not something they told me but I did my research, calculation following Bible chronology and prophecies. There was no one to guide me, just like the Christians in Beroa, I did not just accept the 1914 thing
I was mesmerized and even helped some others who are not too good in calculation to prove to them as well.
I saw mine and did mine and history proves it too. It is not something one can deny. If you really wanted to learn, I for assist you small but you're a ridiculer so there's nothing I have to offer you as I've closed for the day
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

End of conversation

Analysis 3: When Apostle Paul was talking about the memorial of Jesus's death, he specifically said that they should keep doing it in remembrance of him until he comes.

You JWs teach that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. Why are you still doing the Memorial since he has already come and Apostle Paul asked you to stop it when he comes? If you still do the Memorial to this day, it means you really don't believe that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. How can you reconcile this confusion of yours?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

This is the first time you mentioned anything reasonable and I guess my brother who I'm really proud of is quite impressed. All you said make sense from the beginning down to the first question and I say well-done

First lemme tell you one thing. Nothing shocked me pass the idea that a Christian group will mention a date that Jesus became king and not even an ancient date, a date of about 100 years ago.
I did my research. Truly, Daniel prophecy has two fulfillment. I saw this with my own eyes through the Bible, it was not something they told me but I did my research, calculation following Bible chronology and prophecies. There was no one to guide me, just like the Christians in Beroa, I did not just accept the 1914 thing
I was mesmerized and even helped some others who are not too good in calculation to prove to them as well.
I saw mine and did mine and history proves it too. It is not something one can deny. If you really wanted to learn, I for assist you small but you're a ridiculer so there's nothing I have to offer you as I've closed for the day
Goodnight

I don't care if you were mesmerised by what you saw or if you did the research, bla bla bla. Prove to us from the Bible that those verses have a 2nd fulfillment. You must show me the 2nd fulfillment expressed in the same verses. Nowhere else! Last time I checked, the verses ended with the fact that the prophecy happened to King Nebuchadnezzar and nothing else was said. For you to be taken seriously, You must not show me Assumptions or Watchtower prepared answers. You must show me the Calculation method explained directly from the Bible. The Bible is your authority right? The Calculation method must be in the Bible for it to be considered Biblical and not manmade imagination!

Readers, once again, This is another case study proving that JWs cannot explain their doctrine of 1914. This dunce avoided my other quotes showing you that he is very near to disgracing himself and that's why he ran away. Their mode of operation to run away is to claim that you are an apostate or someone who is not willing to learn from them, then, off they go! They don't believe they can learn from others but You must learn from them. Delusional people! grin cheesy They know this doctrine is a Lie. The above response is Case study no. 3. grin grin I was really hoping the dunce will prove me wrong. smiley sad

4 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

Analysis 3: When Apostle Paul was talking about the memorial of Jesus's death, he specifically said that they should keep doing it in remembrance of him until he comes.

You JWs teach that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. Why are you still doing the Memorial since he has already come and Apostle Paul asked you to stop it when he comes? If you still do the Memorial to this day, it means you really don't believe that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. How can you reconcile this confusion of yours?

You be blind man
They can never see light
Jesus began his rule in 1914 beginning his sign of his presence. Very soon, he'll act to take over the affairs on earth and execute judgment on the wicked and give us everlasting life. Till then, we must continue to learn and appreciate his ransom sacrifice as well as help others come and learn about him
Shame on you. You told me to go look for truth. Is there any Church that does not remember or 'celebrate' Jesus Christ death. Go and preach your foolishness to them
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Courz:

I don't care if you were mesmerised by what you saw or if you did the research, bla bla bla. Prove to us from the Bible that those verses have a 2nd fulfillment. You must show me the 2nd fulfillment expressed in the same verses. Nowhere else! Last time I checked, the verses ended with the fact that the prophecy happened to King Nebuchadnezzar and nothing else was said. For you to be taken seriously, You must not show me Assumptions or Watchtower prepared answers. You must show me the Calculation method explained directly from the Bible. The Bible is your authority right? The Calculation method must be in the Bible for it to be considered Biblical and not manmade imagination!

Readers, once again, This is another case study proving that JWs cannot explain their doctrine of 1914. This dunce avoided my other quotes showing you that he is very near to disgracing himself and that's why he ran away. Their mode of operation to run away is to claim that you are an apostate or someone who is not willing to learn from them, then, off they go! They don't believe they can learn from others but You must learn from them. Delusional people! grin cheesy They know this doctrine is a Lie. The above response is Case study no. 3. grin grin I was really hoping the dunce will prove me wrong. smiley sad

Read Daniel 4:17. It shows that is has a second fulfillment. If you know see am. Remain ignorant
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Read Daniel 4:17. It shows that is has a second fulfillment. If you know see am. Remain ignorant

Where is the 2nd fulfillment to take place in 1914 in that verse? There is nothing like 2nd fulfillment in this verse in the first place. The Most high has the authority to give to anyone, even the lowliest, the Kingdoms of the world. Shikena. Where is it? Why are you adding your own assumption to this verse? Are you supposed to add to scriptures or subtract?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You be blind man
They can never see light
Jesus began his rule in 1914 beginning his sign of his presence. Very soon, he'll act to take over the affairs on earth and execute judgment on the wicked and give us everlasting life. Till then, we must continue to learn and appreciate his ransom sacrifice as well as help others come and learn about him
Shame on you. You told me to go look for truth. Is there any Church that does not remember or 'celebrate' Jesus Christ death. Go and preach your foolishness to them

You JWs teach that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. Why are you still doing the Memorial since he has already come and Apostle Paul asked you to stop it when he comes? If you still do the Memorial to this day, it means you really don't believe that Jesus came invisibly in 1914. How can you reconcile this confusion of yours? Can you see where I am going with this 1914 lie of yours?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Templee333(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I don't understand what you are saying. Even the speech of a fool is wise to himself only. Truth is, we acknowledge Russell role in rediscovering Bible truths but he never gave credit to himself and we know much more that Russell. What you say does not even make any sense to you
yes he rediscovered "bible truth", and yet the said "truth" has to change from time to time. That's interesting. Please say more...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Freemasonic Oath Taken by an Entered Apprentice / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.