Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Correct Tonic Solfa Of Immortal Invisible - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Correct Tonic Solfa Of Immortal Invisible (1570 Views)

Oh Lord My God(Nigerian Worship) Tonic Solfa / Tonic Solfa Of Joy To The World - Christmas Hymn / Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Tonic Solfa Of Immortal Invisible by Playthepianos: 4:51am On May 13, 2020
I know you already know the hymn I am talking about. It is one of the most popularly know and sung hymns worldwide.

Today, I will provide you with the correct and complete Tonic Solfa of Immortal Invisible God only wise (Oba aiku airi orisun ogbon)

You can learn the Solfa Notation and practise it on your Keyboard, Saxophone, Trumpet, Recorder, Guitar or any musical instrument you own. Ready for the Solfa??

Click here to get the correct and complete Tonic Solfa of Immortal Invisible God only wise

God bless!

Source:
You can get all your correct and complete Tonic Solfas and Chord Progressions on
Playthepianos

(1) (Reply)

Music From The Francophone: Let's Share! / Repete Video [download]- Black Magic / Top 10 Best Djs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.