Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (128 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MISERABLE GENERATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 12-25.

In this year 2020, Eschatology (the study of the “end times) is an emphasis from the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost wants to remind you regularly that you are in the end times, as the author of the Book of Hebrews states: “But as it is, He has appeared once and for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself” (Hebrews 9:266). No one knows when Christ is coming back, but Christ warns you to be ready in the “Parable of the Ten Virgins” in Matthew 25:1-13. Vs. 13 says: “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.” Oh, I always remember I Cor. 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.”

If all you live for DAILY, if your DAILY struggles are only for BREAKTHROUGHS AND ELEVATION HERE on planet earth, Paul says you are a MISERABLE man or woman! I call such people “THE MISERABLE GENERATION! The word “MISERABLE” is also described as WRETCHED” and “PITIABLE. Wow! if after all the battles and satanic revenge against your faith, there is no other HOPE after death or after now, Paul says you are a MISERABLE person! That is why if your daily life in this year 2020, even if your pastor or church does not mention it, SET YOUR OWN THOUGHTS to know that you are a PlLGRIM HERE passing through planet earth ! JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH will return any moment planet from now. We call it THE RAPTURE! John Charles Ryle says this: “What will you see when the great event of Christ’s return takes place?

You will you see the eternal son of God return in the clouds of heaven in Power and great glory. He will come to raise the dead saints and to change the living ones, to punish the wicked and to reward the godly.” 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 is very clear: “”For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the angel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Wonderful! I call it, THE GREAT OPEN AIR MEETING! Ah! Don’t miss it FOR ANY REASON PLEASE! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the roll is called…

1. In your Own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I refuse to be described as A MISERABLE MAN or WOMAN. My HOPE is beyond the EARTHLY VANITIES of planet earth.
3. I repent from WHATEVER will wipe out my name from the BOOK OF LIFE! I shall not use the ATM card bearing the mark of the ANTI-CHRIST 666. I shall not sing a song of “HAD-I KNOWN.” I shall make the RAPTURE! So help me God! Pray about today seriously. Decree: LORD, VISIT THE FOUNDATION OF MY BATTLES!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now / �look Not Upon Me, Because I Am Black� / Teaching About The Sabbath Day (matthew 12: 1- 8, 9-12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.