Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (69838 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Who told you they are professional and well trained. A visit to their barracks will tell you all you need to know

At least they didn't just pick them from the streets and hand over weapons to them
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by SOFTENGR: 10:38am On May 13, 2020
Make I hear say no place like home. Young ones can no longer live in peace.
*sobs
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ChiefAfonja: 10:38am On May 13, 2020
Very Empty Story and one sided

Let's hear from the shooter
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 13, 2020
Just when the army are gaining a little bit of goodwill from Nigerians for their gains against Boko Haram, and we believed they have chabged.. they go ahead and murder another innocent person. A leopard never changes its spots after all.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2020
extol1:

oga, read the story once again but this time slowly
get out of my face why should I read it again, Nigeria police and Army are they not same same people

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Marshalemmy(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
sad, but I think their is More to this story.
No justification whatsoever
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Kosoco(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2020
Shaii.... This one said Nigeria Police.... You are just a Nuisance. What concerns Police in this Matter...
AFONJACOW:
This is the only thing stupid Nigeria police knew how to do.. since this Dullard came into power lawlessness has become the order of the day... It wasn't like this few years back
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ProudBiafran: 10:39am On May 13, 2020
People of the Ismanic and demonic zoological republic of Nigeria. The damnable republic.

The home of satan in Africa.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Joclebs(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2020
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by kemii3326: 10:42am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 1795018[/color]
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Yahksbiz(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
This is the main reason i Don't join soldier

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Scrupulous419(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2020
Rule No 1

Talk with sense in front of a trigger man.

Rule No 2

99% loyalty and attention to the finger.

R.I.P

DEVIL'S WORK undecided
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by SpaceAngel: 10:43am On May 13, 2020
Doesn't make sense, why release and still shoot someone dead.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Fragility6: 10:44am On May 13, 2020
AFONJACOW:
This is the only thing stupid Nigeria police knew how to do.. since this Dullard came into power lawlessness has become the order of the day... It wasn't like this few years back
e followers think otherwise
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Col007: 10:45am On May 13, 2020
Lakkoporti:
Hmmm

U ppl again... pay little dime this covid period then U guys zoom off
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by kemii6701: 10:46am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 196359[/color]
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by josite: 10:46am On May 13, 2020
soldiers will continue this style in jos unless the indigenes and their govt find a way to police their society and insist soldiers must come in when invited by the civil authority.

jos is perhaps the most militarized society in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by tyup(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2020
Lifedonor:
The north is the problem of Nigeria

Really? I hope you guys have taken away Police from the South that has killed the vast number since lockdown undecided
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2020
jericco1:
Why would a professional and a well trained military personnel shoot an unarmed person? It is a waste of tax payers money if you asked me.. I hope DHQ is aware of this and do the needful undecided

We haven't had professional and well trained military and police men since the civil war ended... Even your DSS are a monumental embarrassment!!!

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Harunabisanti(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2020
Life and human resources wasted
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

We haven't had professional and well trained military and police men since the civil war ended... Even your DSS are a monumental embarrassment!!!

Wow.. I never knew, thanks
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Tonnyray: 10:52am On May 13, 2020
JosWatchDog:
JUST IN: LOCKDOWN IN JOS
One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.
According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.
#JusticeForRinji
Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html
The only crime here is the travesty of reportage.
The gross incoherence can never make sane members of the society make any categorical statements.
RIP journalism in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by William42: 10:53am On May 13, 2020
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Johnson who stays at Lekki Phase 2 gave me a woman that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money. I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives. Stop having sex for fun sake, make money from having sex.

To contact Mr. Johnson, send a message on WhatsApp on +2348116518849
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Farki: 10:55am On May 13, 2020
Soldiers doing what they do best, killing the defenceless.

Sleep well at night crew over to you......
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by kemii7861: 10:56am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 3819653[/color]
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Eborty(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2020
Seriously, what's the cause of all these killings done by nigeria forces..?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ATAKAM: 10:58am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad! Rest in peace to the young niggarrr
But this story does not hold water or rather add up
There are three side to a story

1) the complainant( in this case the op and those who witnessed it because the complainant is a dead niggarrr already)
2) the accused
4) the true story
Still waiting for the accused own version and the true story

I know you got bad experience about soldiers close to your town
But Be careful what you wish for
Police and mopol will do worse

Let me tell you a secret
Recently na even soldiers dey save and help we niggarrrz in da hood anytime all those Sars and police want dey harass us unto extortion and make we bring our phones make them check

Just tell any soldier anytime SARS want dey dirsturb you
Those soldiers dey help us for Benin city currently

... i know you...
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by watchindelta(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2020
Soldier kill civilian it normal but if it were to be the other way round meh see tallllllllkkkkk!
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Mrpojj(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................

So many issues with this country
People will still say you are lying
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by glorified001(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2020
embarassed
JosWatchDog:

One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.

According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.

#JusticeForRinji

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html
JosWatchDog:

#JusticeForRinji

JosWatchDog:

#JusticeForRinji

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Chizman042: 11:06am On May 13, 2020
Those cowardice called uniform men have done more harms than terrorist, kidnappers and thieves. Long a go I lost respect to them.

Rip bro
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 13, 2020
Welcome to zoological kingdom where animals carry gun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.