Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (69840 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Damseldammie(f): 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
This is becoming unbeatable, RIP to bobo
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jostoman: 12:27pm On May 13, 2020
They will not see this one now o, but na Wike matter them go put for head
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 13, 2020
You don't even know what you're saying.... Stupid idiot!!! You lost respect for soldiers and so what? Does that stop their salary?? The most useless, brainless and stupid people I have ever come across are Plateau people. Bunch of ungrateful idiots; If not for soldiers, idiots like you would have been a refugee in a poverty ravaged community by now. Incase u don't know, all the security operatives are even tired of saving your ungrateful asses. Your prayers would soon be answered, let's see how monkeys like you will protect your miserable villages. Idiots like you connived and killed a soldier and a mobile Police close to Hukke village some weeks ago... Soldiers were withdrawn from that general area... And it wasn't even up to 4 days fulani herds men came and chased your fellow stupid monkeys from that village; where were the vigilantes then?? The same monkeys like you later came kneeling, crying and begging for soldiers to be brought back to that general area. God will punish and continue punishing buffoons like you..... Kamar is coming hot for you guys for venting your miserable angers on the people that left their family to come and save ur asses.... Incase you don't know, soldiers were supposed to be withdrawn from Plateau January this year but your Governor went to Abuja crying and begging Buhari to leave soldiers in Plateau and useless slowpoke like you that's not even recognized in your hamlet will sit in your dilapidated mud houses and be saying trash.. Ogun go kill you and your family.... Bastard.
ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Dresmith10(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2020
SpaceAngel:
Doesn't make sense, why release and still shoot someone dead.
Das wah happened oo..m in Jos...they released the guys and told them to run and they shot at them
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On May 13, 2020
jericco1:

I hope it gets better.
Amen O
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.

To the dead rip
Not all military personnel are the same my brother. I am one of them am I have been in the northeast for close to 3years now.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 12:35pm On May 13, 2020
realokopi:
You don't even know what you're saying.... Stupid idiot!!! You lost respect for soldiers and so what? Does that stop their salary?? The most useless, brainless and stupid people I have ever come across are Plateau people. Bunch of ungrateful idiots; If not for soldiers, idiots like you would have been a refugee in a poverty ravaged community by now. Incase u don't know, all the security operatives are even tired of saving your ungrateful asses. Your prayers would soon be answered, let's see how monkeys like you will protect your miserable villages. Idiots like you connived and killed a soldier and a mobile Police close to Hukke village some weeks ago... Soldiers were withdrawn from that general area... And it wasn't even up to 4 days fulani herds men came and chased your fellow stupid monkeys from that village; where were the vigilantes then?? The same monkeys like you later came kneeling, crying and begging for soldiers to be brought back to that general area. God will punish and continue punishing buffoons like you..... Kamar is coming hot for you guys for venting your miserable angers on the people that left their family to come and save ur asses.... Ogun go kill you and your family.... Bastard.
Calm down. How sure are you they were the ones that did the killing. You sure say no be herdsmen?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by ARAGON22(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
All these soldiers are supposed to be in sambisa fighting boko haram and not in d Street kill innocent people... May d soul of this young man RIP sad
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by tkgindofa(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
JosWatchDog:
JUST IN: LOCKDOWN IN JOS

One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.

According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.

#JusticeForRinji

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html

Whether Justice is served now or not, no murder will go unpunished by God. God will certainly pay a special visit to the murderer, now or in the future.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
For the fact, I think police and soldiers should stay in their station and barrack respectively, so they are only needed to come into civilian territory if there is any violence or breakdown of law and after a formal invitation by the people. In Nigeria today as most parts of the world, police and soldiers kill more people than any casualties recorded during a violent clash between civilians. And these are people meant to protect lives.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by arewaboy01(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
There was a time he called me and told me to please stop following his his sis but he likes me and doesn’t mind if we hook up and have a drink ...RIP bro
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by weareok(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad! Rest in peace to the young niggarrr
But this story does not hold water or rather add up
There are three side to a story

1) the complainant( in this case the op and those who witnessed it because the complainant is a dead niggarrr already)
2) the accused
4) the true story
Still waiting for the accused own version and the true story

I know you got bad experience about soldiers close to your town
But Be careful what you wish for
Police and mopol will do worse

Let me tell you a secret
Recently na even soldiers dey save and help we niggarrrz in da hood anytime all those Sars and police want dey harass us unto extortion and make we bring our phones make them check

Just tell any soldier anytime SARS want dey dirsturb you
Those soldiers dey help us for Benin city currently

Bro make I dm u nake u put me through one or two
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.

To the dead rip

What happened before the burning of the houses and "killings" by the Fulani herdsmen? What did you guys do to them? Probably killed them and rustled their cattle thinking that no one was watching. The truth is that no side is innocent.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by AyomiOye(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
Rest in peace brother, Nigeria has failed you. Your life was cut short by one who was supposed to be protecting you. [color=#006600] cry
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.

To the dead rip
You're ok with police? Those id!ots are even worse! Do you know how many innocent lives they waste almost on daily basis? Come to my area and see how those bast*rds harass us for committing no crime. If not for the fear of God and love for humanity I won't hesitate to "light" any policeman I come across, they are useless.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2020
could be a fake, but then soldiers of today........
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by zudozz: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Germi9: 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.

To the dead rip
dear Bobo,no regrets cos where you are now is better than where you use to be,your killers are rather surffering here on Earth..enjoy your new world lad
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2020
Sad. RIP
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by oxiide22(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Rest In Peace Bobo. cry cry cry
is he your bf?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by optimus106(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
This is just sad.
But what kinda reportage is this?! "They arrested them thinking they were thieves, upon release later shot then." There is just more to this inane reports.

It is so bad nothing will be done concerning this anyway. This is Nigeria.

The hand work of illiterate bloggers.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On May 13, 2020
Someone7:
Just when the army are gaining a little bit of goodwill from Nigerians for their gains against Boko Haram, and we believed they have chabged.. they go ahead and murder another innocent person. A leopard never changes its spots after all.
Gains? What gains? Please don't be fooled by the fake news. They have turned to story tellers
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Kdon2: 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
JosWatchDog:
JUST IN: LOCKDOWN IN JOS

One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.

According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.

#JusticeForRinji

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html

The soldier might be one of the reabsorbed boko haram boys.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Miracle1991: 5:39pm On May 13, 2020
Am in jos, and the new information on is that he was shot by a mopol where they went for robbery.
BTW. I thought Jos is on lockdown, did the security man come to his house to shoot him?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Theultrablue(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2020
TWITTER@davidking247 12m And the apology has come in from Operation Safe Haven. A communication breakdown caused Rinji's death. The dude was ordered to run away after they finished drilling him. The sentry at the gate thought Rinji was trying to escape and he opened fire. Rinji died. RIP
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Gains? What gains? Please don't be fooled by the fake news. They have turned to story tellers

Ok
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by 1759ademola(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2020
If you are carrying a dreadlock on your head, you risked being killed by the security operatives, since you appear as someone nobody will miss,.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Ezelewe(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian uniform men always undoing themselves
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by babadigu(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2020
sammysmiles:
What kinda nonsense is this
I don't understand which one is shot dead upon release
CONTRADICTION IN FACT tongue
sammysmiles:
What kinda nonsense is this
I don't understand which one is shot dead upon release
CONTRADICTION IN FACT
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by DIG1: 8:10am On May 14, 2020
DirtyGold:
What a tragedy!

The human rights abuses are becoming unbecoming.

All the men in uniform require psychological testing for sanity.
A lot of them behave anyhow and only those who dare to do the maximum get reported like this.
Others abuse and go free... and keep committing. angry angry

Yes, Nigerians can be lawless and stubborn but, that doesn't give any fòol the right to shoot unarmed citizens dead.

What's tha business?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2020
Theultrablue:
TWITTER@davidking247 12m And the apology has come in from
Operation Safe Haven. A
communication breakdown caused
Rinji's death. The dude was ordered
to run away after they finished
drilling him. The sentry at the gate thought Rinji was trying to escape
and he opened fire. Rinji died.
RIP
I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.