Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (69839 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 11:10am On May 13, 2020
Pity his family

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by heywhya: 11:12am On May 13, 2020
RIP to the dead. So sad. But we should not conclude here because the write up there is just too scanty. There in no information there.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On May 13, 2020
Very useless country with no single value for human life
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Joclebs(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2020
Valar morghulis
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:18am On May 13, 2020
This will continue happen unless those idiots stop taking that alcohol.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by MRAKBEE(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................
Order from above. This demonic govt wan finish us
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Stay house, una no hear. see how you've cut ur life short by our soldiers now.

Nonsense!
Meaning "No sense "in you!
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by OKTolu: 11:25am On May 13, 2020
Your story looks so fake,upon released he was shot hmmm
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Quelme: 11:26am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad! Rest in peace to the young niggarrr
But this story does not hold water or rather add up
There are three side to a story

1) the complainant( in this case the op and those who witnessed it because the complainant is a dead niggarrr already)
2) the accused
4) the true story
Still waiting for the accused own version and the true story

I know you got bad experience about soldiers close to your town
But Be careful what you wish for
Police and mopol will do worse

Let me tell you a secret
Recently na even soldiers dey save and help we niggarrrz in da hood anytime all those Sars and police want dey harass us unto extortion and make we bring our phones make them check

Just tell any soldier anytime SARS want dey dirsturb you
Those soldiers dey help us for Benin city currently

damn nigga! So you be confirm ogbe boy. Damn nigga! SARS no go use us do ozeba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
i no get ur time. u ar too small for me to argue with, so go sleep.
Angelfrost:

You shouldn't make comments if you have nothing meaningful to type... Don't abuse phone and social media privileges. undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2020
William42:
I was looking for a sugar mummy and Mr. Johnson who stays at Lekki Phase 2 gave me a woman that changed my life. She likes sex so much, but she pays good money. I am giving this testimony to help fellow hustlers who are looking for sugar mummy that will help their lives. Stop having sex for fun sake, make money from having sex.

To contact Mr. Johnson, send a message on WhatsApp on +2348116518849
Wetin she born?
Na boy!
N there comes jubilation.....

Now this is it.

PATHETIC!
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2020
When will Nigeria start functioning When will our armed forces and security agents recieve complete proper training of the body and psych When will we ever get it right

See how someone's incompetence cost a family their loved one... small boy just die for nothing undecided

Rip to him and all those being lost daily because of this failed nation. May God protect those of us alive & trying to be better.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Superjazz: 11:40am On May 13, 2020
jericco1:
Why would a professional and a well trained military personnel shoot an unarmed person? It is a waste of tax payers money if you asked me.. I hope DHQ is aware of this and do the needful undecided
Stop speaking jargons as if you resides in Las Vegas US of A
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Bapy(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2020
JosWatchDog:
JUST IN: LOCKDOWN IN JOS

One Rinji Peter Bala aka Bobo a 300level student of University of Jos from the department of History and International Studies was shot and killed in Jos.

According to reports, Rinji was out around his house with friends when security operatives arrested them thinking they were thieves upon release later shot & killed the 20year old boy.

#JusticeForRinji

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2020/05/jos-lockdown-soldiers-allegedly-shot.html
May his soul rest in Peace Amen.
But why do I think that the story is half baked @ OP?What sort of report is this?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2020
Soldiers don start again!

where do they dump professionalism?
you don't just release a shot at some unharmed innocent person for God's sake.

angry
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Newmans: 11:49am On May 13, 2020
With his suspicious hair style, only God can help our today's youth!
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by WaffenSS(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2020
Naija246:
which country I go run go nowsad
The future of this country is bleak.
I just thank God I'm not married.
So I'm free as a bird .
Guy's please anyone with suggestions should quote me.

You can try Somalia or Syria, they're good this time of year.

I wouldn't recommend the US since citizens there kill unarmed black men jogging peacefully on the streets, and cops won't do nothing, if the cops themselves aren't busy killing black men.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Doyenro23(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2020
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by WaffenSS(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2020
Whatever bobo was doing outside at night during lockdown led to his death, and i can bet he was up to no good.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
i no get ur time. u ar too small for me to argue with, so go sleep.

Yes, I am too small, and you are too big/wise!!!... Act your age, and type with decorum and commonsense. Thank you.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 12:00pm On May 13, 2020
jericco1:

At least they didn't just pick them from the streets and hand over weapons to them
With the news we hear, they might as well. In fact the difference between them am9d any thug on the street is they are sanctioned by law
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by luluman: 12:01pm On May 13, 2020
ceereelee:
soldiers.
The day I lost respect for soldiers was when they stopped our local vigilantes from fighting Fulani herdsmen that were burning a village close to our town. The herdsmen killed people and burnt houses. it's 2018 but the village had not yet recovered.
pls all soldiers should be moved to the north .we are ok with police and mopol

To the dead rip
to soldiers...................
See this one, who does careless shootings more between soldiers & police?
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by mordred44: 12:07pm On May 13, 2020
Peace081:
So sad, that soldier should be brought to book, justice must be done
4 whc country
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by UdoetteCyril91(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
lipsrsealed Highly condemnable, nonsense!
What is thinking they were thieves?
May he rest in Peace!
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
Is u deserve dirty slap. be careful or else.
Angelfrost:

Yes, I am too small, and you are too big/wise!!!... Act your age, and type with decorum and commonsense. Thank you.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2020
Is like u deserve dirty slap. be careful or else.
Angelfrost:

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

With the news we hear, they might as well. In fact the difference between them am9d any thug on the street is they are sanctioned by law

I hope it gets better.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 13, 2020
DirtyGold:
What a tragedy!

The human rights abuses are becoming unbecoming.

All the men in uniform require psychological testing for sanity.
A lot of them behave anyhow and only those who dare to do the maximum get reported like this.
Others abuse and go free... and keep committing. angry angry

Yes, Nigerians can be lawless and stubborn but, that doesn't give any fòol the right to shoot unarmed citizens dead.

What's tha business?

That's what they were told to do. To prevent you guys from confronting the Fulani attackers while they maim, kill and burn.
Re: #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:26pm On May 13, 2020
So sad right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.