Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (44967 Views)

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi / I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / Aloysius Ikegwuonu Shares Palliatives To His People In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by RedBororo(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2020
[b][/b]
please is not just for the poor, is a relieve material for all this period of convid19
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by PureGoldh(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2020
Nice one...God bless the cheerful givers
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by RedBororo(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2020
God bless the provider
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Joclebs(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2020
Bravo
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by ladyJaan(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2020
Nice one, they are doing well...
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2020
Kai... that editing for that cloud no be here oh

OP,you no do well
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dareal90s(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2020
RedBororo:
[b][/b]
please is not just for the poor, is a relieve material for all this period of convid19
Do u understand English at all?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
No Yoruba village fine pass Adazi Nnukwu
you one start am? respect your tribal Sef for once.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Granious: 11:15am On May 13, 2020
Nice one. There is love in Shari g especially in this period of time
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Eryyy92: 11:15am On May 13, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by FloxySmart(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2020
Biko, what’s the surest measure to gain weight, I need to add some ibs. Anybody?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by trippleKAY(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2020
Na Anambra people enjoy pass for this pandemic.
Free food from right, left and center cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Tranquillity360: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
Yorubas will start hating now.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by lapo(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
���
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Lastmankc(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2020
Las, las nah one cup of beans, rice and garri go reach them
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Dpharisee: 11:18am On May 13, 2020
seedorfg:
I thought am going to see Eba and egusi inside takeaway and one sachet of pure water just like we receive ours in Abia state from Ikpeazu kero Okezie.

Stale, it was not Okezie Ikpeazu sharing Eba, it was the the G.O of Omega Power Ministry (OPM). But he is far better than Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka!!
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by yommen: 11:21am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

You see the extent of your inferiority complex You bring Yoruba into everything that concerns you, just to make that noise.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 13, 2020
We wants to see what each persons will get, not this one
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Rebelutionary: 11:23am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
For the camera.
The people who really need this will not get it,
But they will share it to the people who av up to 60 months food in their pockets
Corrupt politicians and cowarddd tribalistic citizens. Whenever I read history books, how people fought against tyranny for freedom and liberty. I just got sick with Nigeria and Nigerians
lol...account NawA ne kike da shi?
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by alizma: 11:23am On May 13, 2020
This is far more than what some governors gathered together for their states.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Malawian(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
For the camera.
But they will share it to the people who av up to 60 months food in their pockets
Corrupt politicians and cowarddd tribalistic citizens. Whenever I read history books, how people fought against tyranny for freedom and liberty. I just got sick with Nigeria and Nigerians
In a manner, does anyone in the villages really need it? I know most of the one remaining in the villages have people who are in the city and sends them stuff all the time. I remember once when i was in the village, my granny had up to 3 bags of rice she has not even opened. Apparently, my uncle sent one of them and my elder brother sent another one. Don't know where the third one came from sha.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by kokome1(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2020
Amanbra on the news again,nice one.
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Malawian(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2020
FloxySmart:
Biko, what’s the surest measure to gain weight, I need to add some ibs. Anybody?
my sperm. grin
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by jimyjames(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by jimyjames(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
seedorfg:
I thought am going to see Eba and egusi inside takeaway and one sachet of pure water just like we receive ours in Abia state from Ikpeazu kero Okezie.

In abia state or Ibadan? undecided
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Chidex50(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
For the camera.
.First time you're making sense.I don tell you say make we hook up but you no gree.Each time you abuse my tribe I always smile coz you need someone that will make you have a rethink
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by kimjessey2019: 11:29am On May 13, 2020
While some stupid ones are busy donating to federal government .
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Amarabae(f): 11:30am On May 13, 2020
But I thought they said that Igbos don't like themselves and are greedy. what is happening here? evil Igbophobic poohole of a country
Re: Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) by Amarabae(f): 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
For the camera.
you are pained dear.
you fool no one with this reply

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / "We Are No More Buying SugarCane" - Nigerian Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.