Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body (663 Views)

Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body by ronketundun908: 11:51am On May 13, 2020
A Nigerian Instagram Slay Mama is currently under fire over the videos she uploaded online. The slay mama Oge Iloh who is popularly known as ‘Sexy Oge’ was seen dancing braless.

In another video, she was seen with a massive Cucumber, trying to force it into her body. This has caused outrage online as many Nigerians have wondered what some ladies have turned themselves into all in the name of slaying.

Watch The Video Here: http://shop.al-borj.com//VEHYJ/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body by longetivity(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2020
omo werey
Re: Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body by Walefunds: 12:07pm On May 13, 2020
Lol, this one body no good abeg. See below sha

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want Him. Please Help. What Can I Do To Get Him? / Why You Shouldn't Give Your All To A Guy....... / How To Pull Off A One-night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.