Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Is This The New Digital Scam? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Digital Scam? (540 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The New Digital Scam? by aytech360(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2020
Airtel just wipe my 3gb data plan within seconds of activation . Called their service provider and saying rubbish.
Do you have similar experience?
Cos I am breaking their sim card right now

Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by bmdmixer: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
airtel it happened to me yesterday also as in i tire for we country
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by gasparpisciotta: 12:18pm On May 13, 2020
Maybe you should engage them on any of their social media platforms
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by aytech360(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
I will break their sim card
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by gamapoy539: 8:20pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by wrose(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2020
Chaiiii I think sey na only me. God what did we do to deserve all of this in this country. I recharged too as well and before one day 3gb finished. Aw manage??
Ps. I use whatsapp and little bit of instagram
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by seunoo7: 8:38pm On May 13, 2020
It's not Airtel fault bro,it's your phone , I've been using the Airtel 3gb now for a long time and I've never for once experience this, sometime it may last me 20 to 25 days,I think the problem may be due to the 4g connection you are using,or you have some pending downloading,you should also try to restrict background data usage cos you will loose meg that way too, and also using Instagram waste a lot of meg mind you , watching high quality video on YouTube do also.
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by columbus007(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
Guy tear it.
Re: Is This The New Digital Scam? by Melaninprincess(f): 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
seunoo7:
It's not Airtel fault bro,it's your phone , I've been using the Airtel 3gb now for a long time and I've never for once experience this, sometime it may last me 20 to 25 days,I think the problem may be due to the 4g connection you are using,or you have some pending downloading,you should also try to restrict background data usage cos you will loose meg that way too, and also using Instagram waste a lot of meg mind you , watching high quality video on YouTube do also.
was going to say this too. Even had to share some data with my brother

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of A Virgin: A Pledge To Virtue. (A True Life Story) / What Is The Password To This Free WIFI Network? / Instagram Celebrity Monalisa Stephen Plans On Increasing Her Breast Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.