Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President (29458 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by rabiuabd(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Congratulations to my fellow countrymen.
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria
God bless president Buhari
Good bless Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Kanuri, Jukun Tiv, idoma, ijaw etc
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by SharonLoveth(f): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
This Is The Real AFONJA
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by GodPunishBiafra: 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
IPOB won't ever be happy with this news...

Make una take heart grin
Aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by semyman: 12:47pm On May 13, 2020
Ubykcee:
We knew it already. Next page please undecided
Why did you open the topic?
Jobless lout

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria
This lady, aren't you tired of the sentimental posts you make online with different monikers?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by WaffenSS(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2020
Ubykcee:
We knew it already. Next page please undecided

The next page is coronavirus.....

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Bluntemperor: 12:51pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

When foreigners, especially those from the western world see all these images, they will believe that Nigeria is a Muslim country filled with unqualified old men deceiving themselves.

No wonder they now screen every Nigerian at point of entry to their countries as Muslim terrorist cry

Just take a look at how people handling Nigeria's presidency and future look old, tired, unkempt, haggard and dull cry cry Can't these northern guys learn from Lagos Despite having lots of Muslims as Lagosians you can never see Lagos leaders dressing like people from Afghanistan all the time, it's disheartening angry

A big sorry to well meaning Nigerians being represented by these set of old religious bigots just because Nigeria have more number of mad people than sane people who keep voting fellow mad people into power

I dey laugh o.
Why the Congratulations messages many?.
Is it for politicians or political relevance,because virtually all the Politicians that have failed Nigeria are coming up with messages,as if the man is an elected Nigerian.Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by henryhemon(m): 12:53pm On May 13, 2020
Vyolet:
We said they would.
Their nightmare has been confirmed.
Congratulations to the able diplomat, may your reign be a Blessing to Ilorin Emirate, kwara state and Nigeria as a whole.

You guys are clowns. In shock? What's their to be shocked about? So gambari will make Nigeria better? Turn it to Dubai. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by sugarboy1142: 12:55pm On May 13, 2020
Thank God he is from quarrra. Garba where are u.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Sermwell(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria
So what you guys do now is to look for an Hausa lady's picture and use it for a profile pix, and also use 'f' on your monicker just to peddle your useless tribalism on this forum!! You guys are really sick!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Sermwell(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
Schrodinger1:

This lady, aren't you tired of the sentimental posts you make online with different monikers?
the person behind that moniker is a guy!! that's the new trend now!! don't be deceived!!
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Bimpe29: 1:02pm On May 13, 2020
Barakallahu fihi.
Congratulations to Prof!
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by ofiko123(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations to gambari on his appointment as the chief of staff..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Exmilitant(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria
you no add our igbo brothers? undecided
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by colestephan86: 1:15pm On May 13, 2020
etokhana:
Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1260525546917806080
I can bet that this man will be tougher than Late Abba Kyari
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by colestephan86: 1:20pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

When foreigners, especially those from the western world see all these images, they will believe that Nigeria is a Muslim country filled with unqualified old men deceiving themselves.

No wonder they now screen every Nigerian at point of entry to their countries as Muslim terrorist cry

Just take a look at how people handling Nigeria's presidency and future look old, tired, unkempt, haggard and dull cry cry Can't these northern guys learn from Lagos Despite having lots of Muslims as Lagosians you can never see Lagos leaders dressing like people from Afghanistan all the time, it's disheartening angry

A big sorry to well meaning Nigerians being represented by these set of old religious bigots just because Nigeria have more number of mad people than sane people who keep voting fellow mad people into power
Is it someone like wike that should lead the country, or the intimacy gadget senator. Tell me one young leader in politics today that is as desciplined as these old men.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Lastmankc(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
sjobest01:
This is a platform where you start up with just as low as #500
and within few hours you earn ×8 with the help of the members
of the group to which you belong to.

It is different from other platform where you work alone. Here it
is a team effort, you are not left on your own. That's why it
generate fast.

All you need to do is invest with #500 and as the wheel spin
twice it gets to your turn to cash out #4000 that is ×8 of what
you invest in.

Few slots are available for those that want to work while glued to
their screens at home.

contact me on WhatsApp on 08106278011 for more briefing and
enrollment.
Thank you
you can extend the kind gesture to your family and relations. People might be suffering in your family. Scammer
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Tonnyray: 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
Kyari replaced.
Lesson learnt: only GOD is indispensable in this life.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Ubykcee(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
semyman:

Why did you open the topic?
Jobless lout
Say it the right way
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Ajibade123(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria
Do you have the PDF of this book??
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by kogiguy(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

With all your borrowed ways of life, you can never kiss their shoes talk more of competing with them.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Banmeallday: 1:42pm On May 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Sir Gambari!

Don't Just serve for the Benefit of a Tribe or Religion or State or Cabal! Serve Nigeria! Serve Nigerians!

In all you Do! Serve with the Fear of GOD. Let The Fear of GOD be the Reason for your Decisions

Remember, you will Give Account to GOD ALMIGHTY on your stewardship

Don't become High handy! Humble yourself

I Pray you Succeed! And be a Reference of Happiness and Joy to Nigerians!

Once Again Congratulations!

Black People they never change. They see evil but NOOOOO, act like they dont
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by adanny01(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

You judged them based on the native acceptable attires they all wore.

Last time I checked, suit and tie is not native to anyone in Nigeria. You must be from Europe of somewhere.

I will actually be weary of a person like you in Aso Villa.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by rummmy: 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
Let him not forget that Abba father have a very large place to accommodate as many as possible no of people that misbehaves....Abba kyira is there already.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2020
Whats the latest on Atiku's son?
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by surgical: 2:07pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

To use the words of imam of Peace"stupid people vote stupid government"
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by oluwasegun007(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

God bless Nigeria

Wait a minute madam,

Is that you in the pics shocked shocked
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Akolawole(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Jokers

What is wrong in being a Muslim? For your info, I am a Christian and a proud one for that matter!

You called Professor Gambari '' unqualified''? My goodness! Some towns in Nigeria have NOT produce someone of Gambari' s pedigree.

Some people who see Boss Mustapha wearing babaringa don't even know that he is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by humilitypays(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
Akolawole:

What is wrong in being a Muslim? For your info, I am a Christian and a proud one for that matter!

You called Professor Gambari '' unqualified''? My goodness! Some towns in Nigeria have NOT produce someone of Gambari' s pedigree.

Some people who see Boss Mustapha wearing babaringa don't even know that he is a Christian.
He is too old...he has been in corrupt government corridor of power since 1970s, what else does he have to offer at almost 80yrs

We have young, intelligent Nigerians home and abroad that can do the job far better than him.....but people like you prefer and worship ancient of days who refuse to rest angry angry

When I mention young people, I am not talking about foolish people like Bello and Dino Malaye of Kogi.....there are great technocrats he can appoint to do the job....this man is my dad's age for C's sake and my dad even rejected a political appointment in our state some years ago citing age...that younger people should be considered, that's how men of integrity and honor behave not greedy bastards whose only mission in life is to grab every government offer as a one chance opportunity to further enrich their filthy bank accounts, wake up!

I like Boss Mustapha of course....he would have done the job better.....I love some people in that his corrupt Presidency though...I love Osinbajo if not that he compromised a lot to belong politically which is bad for him......so don't think my comment is tribal.....I am not even from Lagos I used as example.

Northern Muslims should try and be dressing smart....some dressing make you look dull and even make you act dull.....it is not a must to wear that long dress everyday and everywhere you go, we are not the only Africans neither are they the only Muslims in the world.....check other African leaders doing well....and wearing their traditional attire in the name of promoting their culture has never helped Nigeria neither has it stopped them from being corrupt, greedy and tribalistic.....so they should try and look smarter to sell the Nigeian image better....those their outfit look dirty and dull for people representing a whole nation of over 200million population angry angry
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Joefat: 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
Where is the president
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Femeto: 3:31pm On May 13, 2020
Awon ti Sulu Gambari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.