Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President (29462 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Congrates
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by deji17: 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
Majority here do not know the name of the deputy governor of their states, not to talk of 3 commissioners, LG chairman, Ward councilor , etc, but they want to die ontop Buhari matter. Who will tell them just so they understand?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2020
humilitypays:
He is too old...he has been in corrupt government corridor of power since 1970s, what else does he have to offer at almost 80yrs

We have young, intelligent Nigerians home and abroad that can do the job far better than him.....but people like you prefer and worship ancient of days who refuse to rest angry angry

When I mention young people, I am not talking about foolish people like Bello and Dino Malaye of Kogi.....there are great technocrats he can appoint to do the job....this man is my dad's age for C's sake and my dad even rejected a political appointment in our state some years ago citing age...that younger people should be considered, that's how men of integrity and honor behave not greedy bastards whose only mission in life is to grab every government offer as a one chance opportunity to further enrich their filthy bank accounts, wake up!

I like Boss Mustapha of course....he would have done the job better.....I love some people in that his corrupt Presidency though...I love Osinbajo if not that he compromised a lot to belong politically which is bad for him......so don't think my comment is tribal.....I am not even from Lagos I used as example.

Northern Muslims should try and be dressing smart....some dressing make you look dull and even make you act dull.....it is not a must to wear that long dress everyday and everywhere you go, we are not the only Africans neither are they the only Muslims in the world.....check other African leaders doing well....and wearing their traditional attire in the name of promoting their culture has never helped Nigeria neither has it stopped them from being corrupt, greedy and tribalistic.....so they should try and look smarter to sell the Nigeian image better....those their outfit look dirty and dull for people representing a whole nation of over 200million population angry angry

What is the Nigerian image as defined by mode of dressing?!

Show us some pictures.

Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by creepsyme(f): 7:16pm On May 13, 2020
Is the man in navy blue auto resistant to covid 19? He is not wearing a mask.
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by erospecial: 8:07pm On May 13, 2020
I hope Garba shehu has been briefed by this news!
Re: Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President by Legendguru: 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
His friend again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Malta (Photos) / Professor Umaru Garba Danbatta Appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.