Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

“I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals (602 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by nairafame(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2020
Budding Yoruba actress, Oyinkansola Emmanuel has opened up on why she cannot date the richest man in Africa, Nigerian business tycoon, Aliko Dangote.

Speaking during an Instagram Live chat with Yoruba Movies Gist, Emmanuel said:
”I will appreciate a God fearing man, who knows what it takes to have a woman at home as a wife. He must be very respectful and know how to treat me well. I don’t want a man that will turn himself to Mike Tycson or Anthony Joshua in my marriage. Regardless of his status, he must be very tall. I believe that I am short in stature and if I marry a short man like myself, we might end up having dwarf as kids”, she said.

Asked If she would settle for Dangote if she has the opportunity, she said:
”It is not about your wealth, achievement or your status. It is a matter of choice. I won’t feel the love like having my kind of man. Nothing a man can use to entice me that will freak me. You just have to be tall. I can’t even marry someone like Dangote because he is a busy type, he might not be with with me physically. Not every problems money can solve, sometimes you just need the man’s presence. I am not saying I don’t need money, a man that must marry me must be okay in his only little way, he should be able to cater for his family, not the one that will become a burden on me. Even if he doesn’t have the millions yet, I will still go with him if he is my choice”.

Dangote is the founder and chairman of Dangote Group, he has an estimated net worth of US$13 billion, as of May 2020, making him the 85th wealthiest person in the world and the richest person in Africa.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/i-cant-marry-someone-like-dangote.html

Re: “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by Yanmiriflathead: 12:40pm On May 13, 2020
Kai, this life sef!!! pesin wey don popular dey suffer
i dont even blame the lady in qtn, i blame the journalist for asking the ridiculous qtn. just because every woman has a pussy does not mean men dont have options or dont have their class pls. It's okay that you think you have a womb and can bear children but not from the sperm of every guy oh. If na lie ask juliet ibrahim weda she don get chris brown attention since how many years of hussling for his attention. funny enough i go fit die for that girl if she respond to my pm.
The life na monkey by grade, when pesin pass u e pass you nor dey form special nonsense
Re: “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by chiefbuchiV12(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
It's like head is paining this one ọ, dangote see you?
Re: “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by Balaxx: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
See nose like tunnel

Re: “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by Karemarealty288(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Sarcasm..

Re: “I Can’t Marry Someone Like Dangote” – Yoruba Actress Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2020
What is wrong with what she said? Not everything is about money. Money is very important but cant provide you with the tender loving care you need, unless of course you have plans of being promiscuous.

(1) (Reply)

Imade Versus Jamil: 5 Things Davido And Tiwa Savage’s Kids Have In Common / Break Up With Him If He Doesn't Give You Head,lady Says In A Video / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Biography, Net Worth, Cars And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.