Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery (12820 Views)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 11:38am On Apr 08
ADVANTAGES OF USING MY NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS TO SHRINK ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND .. ..

1 no knife /cuts... (Surgery)

2. Low cost... (Affordable)

3. Very effective... (Works 100%)

4 it doesn't restrict your movement...

5. It has no negative side effect...

Call for immediate treatment
O8IO O44 2377
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Call me on 0810 044 2377 for prostate treatment, 100% effective with gurrantee
Re: Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated by ProstateHerbal: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2022
To all on nairaland I say a lovely Morning to you.
Remember once you are above 40years Know your p.s.a level
Go into a lab and get tested

Once you get a high result, don't panic and don't think it can be managed call or WhatsApp me
.......Not every issue with your health is spiritual attack
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:57am On Apr 09
Lovely morning to you all my esteemed customers
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:39pm On Apr 12
Happy celebration to all our Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 10:29pm On Apr 12
Shrink that prostate enlarged gland with natural roots and herbs

100% guarantee
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:24am On Apr 17
Morning all. Remember roots and herbs are more efficient when dealing with prostate related treatment. Don't be shy to call and make inquiry 081 0044 2377
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:55am On Apr 18
Get treated for prostate and prosthesis within 2weeks without surgery or operation. Contact me on CALL 0810 044 2377
SIGNS TO LOOK OUT FOR:
* Frequent or constant feeling to urinate
* Problems with nerves that control the bladder
Inflammation of the prostate
* Feeling pain while urinating
* Blood in urine
* Inability to completely empty the bladder
* Weak urine stream or a stream that stops and starts
* Increased frequency of urination at night (Nocturia)
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:14pm On Apr 18
Keep the calls coming
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 5:42am On Apr 22
Happy New week
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:51pm On Apr 24
Treatment still available and ongoing. Remember call me on 0810 044 2377 for fast and painless treatment
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 6:03am On Apr 29
New week new business. Welcome to the new week and keep calling about anything prostate related
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 2:47pm On Apr 29
Available for calls for prostate related issues contact me 081 10044 2377
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 7:41pm On Apr 30
Don't keep silent once you find any of the below symptoms just call me ASAP to get 100% treatment 08100 4423 77

Frequent Urination: which is increased especially at night.
Urinary Issues: Difficulty starting or stopping urination, weak stream, or incomplete of both.
Pelvic or Back Pain: Persistent pain in lower back, hips and (or) pelvis.
Blood in Urine or Semen: Unexplained blood in urine or semen should not be ignored (serious case).
Erectile Dysfunction: Sometimes associated, particularly in advance stages.
Unexplained Weight Loss: Significant weight loss, sometimes might be a cause
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 8:52am On May 01
Happy workers day to you all. Giving out a week 20% discount for all workers both government and private parastatal. Call me on 08l oo44 2377
Re: Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery by ProstateHerbal: 3:44pm On May 01
Check your p.s.a and know your prostate health status

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Water Scarcity At UCH, Ibadan: Surgeries Postponed / Home Remedies And Herbal Treatments For Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.