Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution (42866 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by lalasticlala(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
joysticks around the world are shrinking. And pollution is to blame.

That’s the message from environmental scientist Dr Shanna Swan who has written a book on what pollution is doing to human reproduction.

She explains that fertility rates are falling due to the impact of a chemical used in manufacturing plastics. The chemicals, called phthalates, impact the endocrine system in humans.

Basically, it means a lot of babies are being born with noticeably smaller joysticks. Dr. Swan researched the effect by examining phthalate syndrome, which is found in rats whose fetuses were exposed to the chemical. She found they were likely to be born with shrunken genitals.

Phathalates mimic the hormone oestrogen and can disrupt the natural production of hormones in the human body. Researchers have linked this to interference in sexual development in infants and behaviours in adults. A number of other points are made in the book, such as the fact a man today has only half the number of sperm his grandfather had. And worldwide fertility has dropped more than 50% over the last 50 years.

‘The current state of reproductive affairs can’t continue much longer without threatening human survival,’ Dr Swan writes.

‘Of five possible criteria for what makes a species endangered, only one needs to be met; the current state of affairs for humans meets at least three.’

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/24/mens-joysticks-are-shrinking-because-of-pollution-14297403/?ito=cbshare

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by YourMajesty(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
smiley

Feminist are also doing everything within their powers to render men infertile with their toxic hatred. Phthalates syndrome and the harsh economy globally is not close to what Feminist contribute to the shrinking.

Thank God we're defeating them.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by EzzyCarter: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wait, lemme check... grin

Modified: The devil is a liar sad

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by duro4chang(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Really I see. I can now understand ...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by OnlineMe66: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by benjanjo1: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2021
Dailybell:
Hmmmm

you can say that again wink

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Anigreat: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Of truth men are not scared or afraid of this as much as their female counter part. I really dont know why but i know there's a reason they're more scared.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by EJanni(f): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hahaha choi!

On a serious note, climate change is destroying our environments including men's penis. God help us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by lilvicky68(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
How do we know its functioning, pictures or we don't believe
If not that your thing is like east west road..I would have given you practical..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

If not that your thing is like east west road..I would have given you practical..
Is this a way of proving the poster right?hian shrinked joysticks everywhere
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry
You'll be somewhere collecting Pennis in the states, but will come online to form hard woman.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Ajibade123(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
omo I only have one question to ask what prompt this woman to do research on shrinking joystick??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
You'll be somewhere collecting Pennis in the states, but will come online to form hard woman.

Lmao

Why do you people come at women this way? and then once I say something to hurt your feelings you’ll be cc’ing admin

Nothing about my comment was “hard” yet you’re pained... why? and why are you fantasizing about me and joysticks? Please focus on your own life as I’m sure it could use some improvements

15 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Urfavouritegirl: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is serious.
In few years to come we are having more of men with little joysticks
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by iamyemiakins(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:
[s]Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry[/s]
You better no kee yourself ontop men matter. You're still gonna crave for the d*ck whether you like it or not, twice on ovulation period tongue

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by slawormiir: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.