Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada (27056 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review / FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 13, 2020
Husmernsheriffs:
Good day Guys,.
I Come with you with a very important announcement and request.

What i want to say is that we are badly in need of a kind of ATM card

You may want to ask what we want to use it for?
There is a cash that want to be released by some non-governmental organization which is about Billions of naira.
If we could get anyone with the below prescribed ATM card.
I assure the person of 100k payment.

And I swear by Almighty Allah, this is not to scam anyone as far as I know. Its just to make the receiving of the money possible bkos those cards are very scarce but still some people are lucky enough to be given in the bank

Below are the required ATM card we need. Any of these below listed will be accepted

* Diamond card (even if it expired) = master card
* Eco bank card = Visa card credit
* Union bank card= Visa card credit

Note: Its only Diamond Atm card that can be accepted expired( Because Diamond bank is now Access Bank)

Please if you have Amy of the above listed card. Kindly call me via 081–897–2–8348
I'll be expecting calls

Out of millions or your so called billions, you want to release only #100k Fear of God is important in everything
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
Gokoyer0:
There are Nigerians that went for visiting or businesses that must have been stranded while all international aiports around the world were shut down. Permanent residents will be very few among those that are showing interest to return.

Permanent residents CAN'T be there! You see this is the time people that illegally residing in other people's country will really know the difference between come and go
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2020
Corona is outside you talking about travel
Abeg go sit down jare
Surevisas2020:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE AFTER THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN; HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Greenified(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2020
kkkp:
typical IPOB. Do you know how many people have been evacuated from various parts of the world
Are the evacuation free?
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by jeriwap(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Inside the 200 people 170 go be Yoruba

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Drizzy5001(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=jeriwap post=89504200][/quote]

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Coldie(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerians and scam... After receiving palatives from the Canadian govt, u want this use the money that run to Nigeria
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Depressedkidd: 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
kkkp:
typical IPOB. Do you know how many people have been evacuated from various parts of the world
In a country of 200 million+ people, less than 6000 confirmed cases and you do not have the facilities to house extra 200 people cos it will overstretch staff and space. Does that not show you that the country is a joke? Doesn't that show that the country is not ready to battle the highly contagious disease. How then are they planning to deal with the people that will get infected inside the country?? This is a country of 200million+ people that has only tested 28,418 samples in two months. Yet "strange" and "mysterious" deaths are being reported from all corners of the country. We all know more than 2 million people are walking around in this country with the disease, if all of them were to get tested where would they be treated since we can't even find space for 200 people?
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by jeriwap(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Drizzy5001 post=89504249][/quote]

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Drizzy5001(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=jeriwap post=89504607][/quote] u are cursed , don't mention me again.

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by wasiudvd(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2020
Husmernsheriffs:
Good day Guys,.
I Come with you with a very important announcement and request.

What i want to say is that we are badly in need of a kind of ATM card

You may want to ask what we want to use it for?
There is a cash that want to be released by some non-governmental organization which is about Billions of naira.
If we could get anyone with the below prescribed ATM card.
I assure the person of 100k payment.

And I swear by Almighty Allah, this is not to scam anyone as far as I know. Its just to make the receiving of the money possible bkos those cards are very scarce but still some people are lucky enough to be given in the bank

Below are the required ATM card we need. Any of these below listed will be accepted

* Diamond card (even if it expired) = master card
* Eco bank card = Visa card credit
* Union bank card= Visa card credit

Note: Its only Diamond Atm card that can be accepted expired( Because Diamond bank is now Access Bank)

Please if you have Amy of the above listed card. Kindly call me via 081–897–2–8348
I'll be expecting calls
Moderator!!!! Please do the needful.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by gentlemate00: 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
You are pain bro...how many times you don apply for Canada visa?

murphyibiam15:
Who send them message
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by jeriwap(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
u are cursed , don't mention me again.

Tribalistic Swine!!

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Validated: 2:49pm On May 13, 2020
Who are the stranded Nigerians in Canada
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by TemmyT002(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
What are they looking for na?
Thought they said Nigeria is a shit hole and they are never coning back?
Nawa o
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Reference(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2020
Perhaps teaming up with embassy's in the future to surcharge visa applicants to build a pot of funds for these sort of things. The burden on the tax payer is much.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
Superjazz:

Nigeria despite all the billions of naira and dollars have tested about10 thousand in months but south Africa had tested over 100,000 people how about that.
u see how hatred and bigotry had affected you

SA 400 000 tested
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by ubcandid(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2020
FA13:
But this people will pay the isolation centre cost themselves.

How is it now hard to provide a place even if is average cost hotel?

The total cost should be made available to the evacuees and they can decide if they can afford it.

That way everyone get airlifted without unnecessary burden to the government.

That is what China did. Anyone coming in will be placed under compulsory isolation at designated centres with cost borne by each individual for 14 days.
Those people who had contracted the disease and are being kept in isolation, do they bear the cost of feeding and accomodation?
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by bilulu(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt....Nigerians wey dey Canada wey wan enter dx country...I wonder wetin dey push em.

We once read here that Canadian government dey give her citizens ogbenge palliatives dx period.

I wonder why person go wan fall from frypan enter fire
Those people should be international students of course, not Canadian citizens or permanent residents....

1 Like

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Oka4: 3:30pm On May 13, 2020
Halt abi dem refuse to come back.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Ca4real: 3:34pm On May 13, 2020
travelland:
This is the same Canada that 95% of Nairaland are selling their souls to go to grin

People coming back are the ones that went on visit and other business.
It can never be a PR Holder.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by abnot: 3:40pm On May 13, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
who tell this people say them wey dey Canada(heaven ) one come back to Nigeria (hell ) to do wetyn
na so dem like suffering reach
Lol forget the challenges in Nigeria. Not everyone is suffering. A good number of people are doing well here (very well). They went to Canada on a visit (business or otherwise) before the lockdown . When you start doing well you'll not write things like this. You'll find that hardwork and God has taken you to places where you can give out palliatives grin. Imagine a home owner with comfort going to live like a fugitive in Canada endlessly when may be he/she only planned to stay there for 7 days . For now you may not understand what it means to be desperately trying to return to Africa from any of those countries lol
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Obidiugwu: 3:43pm On May 13, 2020
May God help us all ooo
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt....Nigerians wey dey Canada wey wan enter dx country...I wonder wetin dey push em.

We once read here that Canadian government dey give her citizens ogbenge palliatives dx period.

I wonder why person go wan fall from frypan enter fire

palliatives are meant for Canadians not wannabes .
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by luluman: 3:44pm On May 13, 2020
PapaBaby:

Confusion amongst the enemies hahaha
Afon.. accusing another Afon..
e be like say the thing hit you.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
TemmyT002:
What are they looking for na? Thought they said Nigeria is a shit hole and they are never coning back? Nawa o
The chickens are coming to roost.

1 Like

Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
TemmyT002:
What are they looking for na? Thought they said Nigeria is a shit hole and they are never coning back? Nawa o
The chickens are coming to roost, sorry roast.
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by popcykaylah(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
I wonder wetin those ones wan come do for naija them wan leave canada come back this zoo?na wah o
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by OKTolu: 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
God will need you please forgive us our sins and heal our land in Jesus name Amen
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by tbaby4u(f): 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
This life, if na to loot money now, that's when u will see them. Just 200 Nigerians, that means it is finish. If buhari and his tovt cannot provide isolation for 200 Nigerians, then what else can u provide.
Let's say na 200 cows now, u will see his prick standing like iroko tree. Nothing gives him joy than cow

Well said bro. I weep for this nation
Re: FG Halts Evacuation Of 200 Nigerians From Canada by Jdbrasco2: 4:33pm On May 13, 2020
No vex oo, why are they coming back? They are to pay for the plane ticket self. Where is the help from FG then? Better to stay there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / Nigeria Brings Major Dangote Refinery To Life With Own Oil Supply / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.