Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK (3046 Views)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK / Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Probably I am just coming across this moniker today while you have been worrying me without me even asking of your existence.

Definitely, this is how Osinbajo, Tinubu and Buhari being feeling funky when unknown person are having restless nights about them.

grin

lol, your useless comments attract attention, just google about stupid comments on nairaland, boom your moniker pop out from God knows where.... You really need to get a life old man
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

shut up, the awareness is for drunkards like you angry cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
Another history lesson from Prof. Dr. Femi Fani-Kayode
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by samunaka: 2:23pm On May 13, 2020
the wambai of Ilorin and now the wambai of Aso rock, the title wambai means the last man to beat in a war, this is the title which the new COS holds.
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by flokii: 2:23pm On May 13, 2020
He might be fulani but he has Yoruba blood.. "Agboola" is a Yoruba name so I guess his mother gave him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:24pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lol, your useless comments attract attention, just google about stupid comment on nairaland, boom your moniker pop out from God knows where.... You really need to get a life old man

Make I top up my liquor... already feeling funky

So we are popular like this? Nkechi must hear this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by PureGoldh(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
Dem no even gree make the man relax for 24hrs in his office...Dem don dey diagnose him matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Make I top up my liquor... already feeling funky

So we are popular like this? Nkechi must hear this

off curse, keep drinking alcohol..... Soon you'll beg money for a kidney transplant cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:29pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

off of curse course, I am wondering why I keep on abusing alcohol.Infact, I dont even know what I am typing again.... Soon I'll beg money for a kidney transplant cheesygrin

My brother, something must kill a man.

We are used to living like no tomorrow..

Are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

My brother, something must kill a man.

We are used to living like no tomorrow..

Are you?

head master special class, no one is above mistake grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by PDJT: 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Don't tell me you are pained that the new Chief of Staff has Yoruba in his name even though we never claimed he is Yoruba.

Hope you people can see that we have forgotten about Ilorin cos it was a lost battle.

When will you people come into reality that SS region has been lost forever. That they bear Amaechi or Ebele do not make them an Igbo
[/s]
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

head master special class, no one is above mistake grin cheesy

[b]head master special class, no one is above mistake

My brother, you are not practicing what you are preaching.. Reduce your alcohol intake.. grin cheesy

Gbagaun upon gbogom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

My brother, you are not practicing what you are preaching.. Reduce your alcohol intake..

I should be telling you that, trying to correct me, when you're not perfect

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:36pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I should be telling you that, trying to correct me, when you're not perfect

You see, you should have mind your business so that you can be flourishing like us.

I hope you have learnt your lesson

Have a good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
helinues:

You see, you should have mind your business so that you can be flourishing like us.

Have a good day
[/s]

your responses are highly incoherent, seems it was a waste of time replying you, because you lack sense.... Kindly crawl out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by waledeji(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Have a good day
Have mercy on that alcoholic man na haba cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

your responses are highly incoherent, seems it was a waste of time replying you, because you lack sense.... Kindly crawl out of my mention

Crawl out of your mentions when you started what you can not finish..

Like I have advised you, for your health sake, always mind your business and stop worrying yourself about what others comments on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
waledeji:
Have mercy on that alcoholic man na haba cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, these days, no mercy for the Iyan.miri oo.

Eye for an eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Crawl out of your mentions when you started what you can not finish..

Like I have advised you, for your health sake, always mind your business and stop worrying yourself about what others comments on NL

whatever nonsense you post here is our business, and we will attack you..... grin angry is a public forum, no be your personal forum wtf

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by waledeji(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

My brother, these days, no mercy for the Iyanmiri oo.

Eye for an eye
I dey ya back my brother, even 100 Cancellers can't stop us from defending ourselves here. Iyanmiri must be humbled by fire by force cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:48pm On May 13, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

whatever nonsense you post here is our business, and we will attack you..... grin angry is a public forum, no be your personal forum wtf

Regrets is what I can read from your comments.

Like why didn't I mind my business to be receiving lamba like this.

Don't make an attempt to knack your head on Rock ( We are) , na you go crush pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:49pm On May 13, 2020
waledeji:
I dey ya back my brother, even 100 Cancellers can't stop us from defending ourselves here. Iyanmiri must be humbled by fire by force cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

They are begging for Southern unity.. Our first request to sheat our swords is for canceller to stop before tabling other demands.. They are yet to respond though

Anything less than that, make the war begins
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by waledeji(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

They are begging for Southern unity.. Our first request to sheat our swords is for canceller to stop before tabling other demands.. They are yet to respond though

Anything less than that, make the war begins
That canceller cannot silence us, I've already exposed his agenda . Thisdays I'm just taunting him for fun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by Donaldoni: 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
Of course we know. The new COS is a Yoruboid Fulani man. This makes him light years different from a Hausa Fulani man... cool
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by surgical: 2:57pm On May 13, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
[s][/s]

Go and ask Igbo people
Bukola has Yoruba blood,his mother a Yoruba from Ondo
The Yorubas that were hating on him were the unfortunate slaves of Fulani who are puppets in the hands of their slave master.
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 2:57pm On May 13, 2020
waledeji:

That canceller cannot silence us, I've already exposed his agenda . Thisdays I'm just taunting him for fun cheesy cheesy cheesy

Play mind game with him... Ignore him when you are not ready to play..

He will free you
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by waledeji(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

Play mind game with him... Ignore him when you are not ready to play..

He will free you
That's exactly what I'm doing to him thisdays
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by Mabskid: 3:14pm On May 13, 2020
dat is fulani atitude snatching peoples land
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by Alaska90(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2020
helinues:

See the truth is Kwara was a lost battle... That's just the fact..

Geographically it is in NC...

Pls let them be.. Yoruba's don't do attache by force

Well my response is not about "attache by force " but for historical fact.

ILORIN is a Yoruba town and majority of people there are of Yoruba descendant

And Geography has nothing to do with it......There are Yoruba towns and people in today's republic of Benin ( Ajase)

FKK is not a Prof. of history as many people on Nairaland believe but just a political propagandist

As per Gambari as COS......he is not to be trusted ( see the link below )

https://www.nairaland.com/5855121/gambari-more-subtle-even-more

Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by helinues: 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
Alaska90:

Well my response is not about "attache by force " but for historical fact.

ILORIN is a Yoruba town and majority of people there are of Yoruba descendant

And Geography has nothing to do with it......There are Yoruba towns and people in today's republic of Benin ( Ajase)

FKK is not a Prof. of history as many people on Nairaland believe but just a political propagandist

As per Gambari as COS......he is not to be trusted ( see the link below )

https://www.nairaland.com/5855121/gambari-more-subtle-even-more

With this assertion,do you agree that some parts of Rivers state are majority Igbo and they are igbo descendants?
Re: Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK by Koko1119: 3:31pm On May 13, 2020
na una sirb pass am him dey talk una dey follow talk like say una dey any big govt pose like him wetin dey worry una slf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker Commits Suicide, Leaves Note For Father And Girlfriend / US Armed Forces Vs Nigerian Armed Forces / At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.