Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS (18246 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by SocialJustice: 3:23pm On May 13, 2020
Toluv20:
Am I the only one seeing the "appointment" mistake in her comment?
What's wrong with 'appointment'?
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Incandescent(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2020
Thesame criminals that put us in this mess are busy congratulating him.

What a country!

1 Like

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by joepepsy(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2020
You got me there.
dandan280:
because she is white, everyone is overlooking the grammatical blunder o,if she were to be a black now, nairalanders with PhD in English language would have started highlighting and correcting her o.
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:35pm On May 13, 2020
martineverest:
it's because u are part of indomie generation...gambari Is a well known man worldwide
Says a slave

2 Likes

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Autotech312(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2020
Toluv20:

You're very correct, I saw it too. Perfection is of God alone.
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2020
Why is it that only all these mallams are holding top positions in Nigeria. The thing dey vex person, see name Gambari *hiss*
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by somalianprince: 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
Ok
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by CaptainFM1: 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
Everything is just rigged against the youth in this country. Fear the elites and politicians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Exc2000: 3:52pm On May 13, 2020
grin

Ipoop are very angry right now

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
Has Adesina been briefed about Gambaris appointment? grin
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Helios85447(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
this old freaking Gagu ..imagine this trash instead of this dullard zombie bubu to appoint a young vibrant youth na so so old Gagu ,old hag's full villa .....I weep for this country shaaa
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Exc2000: 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
CaptainFM1:
Everything is just rigged against the youth in this country. Fear the elites and politicians in Nigeria.

some certain offices require years of experience that the youth just don't have, and that's why Boris had dominic cummins 48 and trump , mark meadows 60

the 20s are just doing internship or doing NYSC a 30 year old man is just starting a job in Nigeria, by the time he gets to supervisor level he is 40, and at manegarial stage he is 50-60, and that's when they join politics, unlike US Uk where 20 year old is already a supervisor and 30 a manager
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Jestin:
Why are they congratulating this guy as if he won an election. He was only appointed into an office

Google his profile and you will understand why the encomiums are pouring in from the international community. He is one of their's that has been representing their interests for decades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by pk2me: 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Evil British
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by AbujaBlue: 4:39pm On May 13, 2020
Just auto correct on a phone.
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by MrPresident1: 4:47pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations to Professor Gambari, a very hugely accomplished academic and diplomat.

Baba yen mo bo se n lo, that's why dem give am the appointment cheesy wink
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by chaloskyx: 4:53pm On May 13, 2020
i would continue to say this we are still under the British colonial rule what is practised is just neocolonialism. and they are soley responsible for the state of Nigeria and the failed leadership we always have to govern us

1 Like

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by CaptainFM1: 5:02pm On May 13, 2020
Exc2000:

some certain offices require years of experience that the youth just don't have, and that's why Boris had dominic cummins 48 and trump , mark meadows 60

the 20s are just doing internship or doing NYSC a 30 year old man is just starting a job in Nigeria, by the time he gets to supervisor level he is 40, and at manegarial stage he is 50-60, and that's when they join politics, unlike US Uk where 20 year old is already a supervisor and 30 a manager

Your submission further justified my claim. The rigging has been craftly etched for a gerontocracy and mostly for the elites and also to recycle the same political class or their cronies into the system.

What is the overall AVERAGE AGE across board in these developed countries? Certainly not 65!
Talking of age and experience? We once had them young.....I mean very young!

This same Buhari became HOS at 41,
Murtala at 37,
Obasanjo, 39,
Yakubu Gowon, Head of State at 32! Would you believe that?
Awolowo, Premier of Western Nigeria at 45.

The current atmosphere and political space is not crafted for the youth. APC presidential Nomination form/ticket sold for N45m, PDP N12m. You ain't gonna see a vibrant, brilliant and potential youthful leader that would cough out that amount. ......and it goes beyond the money also.

Do you know President Zee (42) of Ukraine was a standup commedian. That's only possible in an environment where the political space is opened up not just for the rich, elites and political recyclers.

Recyclers like all the list I mentioned above. And if they can't find one, the elites will put their cronies that will do their biddings. The polical atmosphere has been rigged against the youth. Very craftly to the point that all what the youth is interested in is just Nairabet and Bet9ja, and to collect N5000 for vote selling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by itu404(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2020
Of a truth, Gambari is seasoned and a first class diploma and never known to make noise, CONGRATULATIONS SIR, learnt about you while still in secondary school

1 Like

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Jostoman: 6:22pm On May 13, 2020
Toluv20:
no be only you my brother it may be the hand work femi ADESINA
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Jostoman: 6:27pm On May 13, 2020
So na everyday we go dey read gambari news now on nairaland
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Amah70: 6:42pm On May 13, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
You people put us in this shit. Give way let me divide this countree

Britain, Turkey and Bosnia couldn’t make it in one European Union.
But they keep one Nigeria - Nigeria the most dysfunctional country in the world.
They watch as 190,000,000 humans in impossible one Nigeria get dehumanized, instead of Britain giving way for new workable countries to emerge from Nigeria, for the sake of humans forced into one Nigeria by British colonialism in 1914.
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2020
Amah70:

Britain, Turkey and Bosnia couldn’t make it in one European Union.
But they keep one Nigeria - Nigeria the most dysfunctional country in the world.
They watch as 190,000,000 humans in impossible one Nigeria get dehumanized, instead of Britain giving way for new workable countries to emerge from Nigeria, for the sake of humans forced into one Nigeria by British colonialism in 1914.

I can't because of the indirect benefits they gain from Nigeria till date
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by UKBobo(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2020
When the white devil is happy, you need to be worried! Kidnapping ni55ers since 1450...
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by ofiko123(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations to gambari..
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by Legendguru: 8:49pm On May 13, 2020
Oh
Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by KenModi(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
PureGoldh:
The way Britain take dey chook mouth inside 9ja matter eeh.

E get why sha

Because your rich and powerful politicians as well as govt officials remain their puppets; and it would continue with their children until there is a bloody revolution in this country

1 Like

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by EzeNdiAra: 1:10am On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Make Dem dey laugh us with style

1 Share

Re: British Government Congratulates Gambari As New COS by VanPOLICE: 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
oshozondii:
British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Catriona Liang

https://twitter.com/CatrionaLaing1/status/1260531336470835200?s=19

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.