Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria (34139 Views)

Reps Probe ₦‎447bn COVID-19 Spending, Summon 83 MDAs / NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 / The US Vows Never To Recognize Okonjo Iweala’s Appointment As WTO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria by Senudi96(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2020
The U.S should just be monitoring our budget and how revenue from crude oil sales are spent.

1 Like

Re: US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria by TheStarsAlign: 2:41pm On May 14, 2020
Me: Sorry, it's too late... grin
They've already spent it on School Feeding Program...

(Heard someone said something)

Me: Oh! did i hear someone say schools are on break?

FG: Em, em.. yes we used it for school feeding at home and the remaining we put into Trader Money

Trump: I see... (Shaking his head).

Sinzu: Yowah! you know I don't like kwaraption.

Trump: Now I understand why they call you the great Sinzu
Re: US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria by Mankezi(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2020
the more you try to monitor how the money is spent,
the lesser you understand how the money will enter wrong hole . ABRACADABRA STYLE
Re: US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria by danzyworld1(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2020
Diiet:
We know US will investigate but only on the pages of newspaper. Thesame US that helps corrupt politicians to keep looted funds.

Na them send you to be criminal.
why them to still come keep for your country.
no keep that your mouth quite. idiot.
in 10years time Nigerians will be rejected from entering other countries totally.
instead of doing the right thing you the judge people.
make them keep you for office now u go steal pas.
Re: US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 8:48pm On May 15, 2020
Mankezi:
the more you try to monitor how the money is spent,
the lesser you understand how the money will enter wrong hole . ABRACADABRA STYLE
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.