Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal (34143 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / Judgment In Wike’s Appeal Ongoing At Appeal Court / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Delivering judgment on the matter, yesterday, a seven-man panel of justices of the apex court led by Justice John Fabiyi, affirmed the verdicts of the two lower courts.

Other members of the apex court panel who agreed that Wike’s appeal was devoid of merit were Justices Mary Peter-Odili, Joseph Ariwola, Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, Suleiman Galadima and Inyang Okoro .

Culled from Vanguard Newspaper

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/you-cant-stop-tribunal-s-court-tells-wike/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by espn(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2015
Why d bolded? She should not do her job again?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nempi(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Is Wike an Arsenal fan? Cos he's a Gonner!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by RichDad1(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2015
But I thought her husband Peter is a pro-PDP?
The evidence against him (Wike) must be so glaring to be swept under. grin

89 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by hypertension(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2015
I love u , wike
You are our hope and pride
God bless rivers state

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Godfullsam(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Brave Justices grin.

He who laugh last , laugh best grin

Ameachi is having the last laugh already grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Deapexboy(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2015
hypertension:
I love u , wike
You are our hope and pride
God bless rivers state

rivers people don decide
Dakuku Peterside

116 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by PRYCE(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2015
What do we need their names for? We hired assassins?

Peter Odili huh?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by LordMecuzy(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2015
She's doing her job

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2015
espn:

sad shocked sad
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
RichDad1:

Na him oh

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

rivers people don decide
Dakuku Peterside

Gbam

19 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by omenka(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
espn:
Not that. It is because if it were a northerner there some mucus headed louts would wanna tag it a "northern conspiracy", just like they said the tribunal chairman is Buhari's inlaw. cheesy

So let me ask your question, should the tribunal chairman not "carry out his job because he's Buhari's inlaw"??

You see my point? smiley

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by omenka(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves the fp to shut the mouths of ethnic and religious bigots who tend to view every single thing from a perspective of tribe and religion. Remember all they said about the Tribunal Chairman who annulled the election.

12 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by sammyj: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2015
And what does this have to do with the judgement

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
Not that. It is because if were to be a northerner there some mucus headed louts would wanna tag it a "northern conspiracy", just like they said the tribunal chairman is Buhari's inlaw. cheesy

So let me ask your question, should the tribunal chairman not "carry out his job because he's Buhari's inlaw"??

You see my point? smiley

Seconded

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Justice Mary Odili is a betrayer and a traitor angry

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by omenka(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:

grin

Her husband is Buhari's nephew. grin

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
grin

The mind of a wailer is like a board filled with abstract paintings made by a child........incomprehensible cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by kahal29: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, I think this deserves the fp to shut the mouths of ethnic and religious bigots who tend to view every single thing from a perspective of tribe and religion. Remember all they said about the Tribunal Chairman who annulled the election.

Seconded. Pls Mods do the needful

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Gbawe: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
theV0ice:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Gbawe: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
grin

The lady herself is Fulani. Her last name only changed after marriage.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by theV0ice: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Abi OOO. The "foolish woman" does not know it is always the defence of you ethnic affiliate before anything else. Nonsense and Iranu !!!!

cheesy cheesy

By the time Wike and his paid goons finish with her and her husband, she'll realise she's meant to put tribal considerations first before anything angry

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Deapexboy:

rivers people don decide Dakuku Peterside
When you are from ogun what concerns you with rivers?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Frankiss44(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
RichDad1:

There is no court anywhere in the world that wont strike out that suit... It actually lacks merit.
The sitting was relocated to Abuja for security reasons... Wike was just trying his luck

7 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Deapexboy(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
emmydeep:
When you are from ogun what concerns you with rivers?

100% rivers man bro.....

8 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
omenka:
Not that. It is because if it were a northerner there some mucus headed louts would wanna tag it a "northern conspiracy", just like they said the tribunal chairman is Buhari's inlaw. cheesy

You see my point? smiley

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... This is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now your point have been made useless so i cant see it

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by omenka(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE WAS JUST a MEMBER.....A YORUBA man was the Chairman..... Thia is all about Yoruba and Hausa Conspiracy against South South and South East..... now you point have been made useless so i cant see it
k

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2015
They should be assigned security details o.

Cause that Wike guy na animal.

9 Likes

Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Smartresult(f): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Gma
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin Concern ME?
Re: Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal by Dannyset(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
This is just to show that when the irresponsible bigots start talking trash, they can easily figure things out for themselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.