Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese (115392 Views)

Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
I will collect it through a proxy & still threaten those chincos for more letter.

Who patriotism help

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by GIdiata(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
He rejected it because its Ramadan period. An average Nigeria man/woman see bribe as an opportunity.....
always mean, unappreciative and sad. instead of appreciating him, you still decided to type rubbish. IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Budline1(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Jonzing man , time wey una suppose get sense una no go get am .. angry
Na when Dem cut ur salary half use am do palliative na im ur eye go clear... Mtcheeew sad

Cut him salary half use am do palliative got me.

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by strangeee: 9:18pm On May 13, 2020
chiiraq802:
Jonzing man...Collect money comot face...Nigeria na scam already......#Sinzu money just dey cashout anyhow, You dey busy dey form Holy Holy...

Low IQ of people like you are the reason why things never work in this country. Imagine your Money was stolen and the police man investigating caught the thief but was bribed by the thief out of your money and the thief was set free. If Evey body looks the other way when something bad happens, will you be able to sleep on your bed with the two eyes close this night. Will you be able to trust any Bank to keep your hard earn money save. You idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 13, 2020
OpinionCounts:
Even the chinkos are idiotic riffraffs and stingy buffons....how do you settle someone to cover up over 21billion naira fraud for you with just a paltry 100million naira??...that guy must have felt insulted and decided to reject the money. The least you should part with as settlement to anyone willing to cover up such case for you should be 1billion naira....if they had offered that nigga 1billion naira!!! d case would have been history by now like many other EFCC cases...but the chinkos out of stinginess and stupidity will now loose all the 21billion..... kudos to the man sha...

My broza! you earned my respect. I like realists grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by ffo(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian man...

He probably sense that the smart cunning chinkos could blackmail him with it later...
There are still some sincere and Godly people in this country, they may be few, but they still exist

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by davillian(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian man...

He probably sense that the smart cunning chinkos could blackmail him with it later...
He saw the hook in the bait

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian man...

He will collect less if he was dealing with Nigerians. U talk true
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by shrimati(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian man...

I will not say you are wrong but we still have some few individuals with their integrity intact in this country... Mind you they are very few, may be 1 of every 1,000,000 Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Adgideon(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian man...

am not surprise u don't even believe ur name
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
No big deal. Some bribes have strings attached.

If he was driving along a lonely road & finds a bag labelled "Abacha loot" with N100m & it's only between him & his God, will he return it to govt? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Adgideon(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
clevvermind:
anyhow, he did well. Highly commendable.
the guy does not even believe his own name y will he believe this
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by slivertongue: 9:32pm On May 13, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
wats d essence
.propaganda of mugu is working
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by strangeee: 9:33pm On May 13, 2020
I can hardly believe the kind of ridiculous comments I read here. My conclusion 80% of the Masses are corrupt. If given thesame opportunity, they will do worse than the Leaders they are complaining about. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by benini56(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2020
God bless u Sir. Keep it up
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by GodPunishBiafra: 9:35pm On May 13, 2020
shrimati:
I will not say you are wrong but we still have some few individuals with their integrity intact in this country... Mind you they are very few, may be 1 of every 1,000,000 Nigerians.
Efcc personnel are not even up to 100k grin
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Drizzy5001(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2020
Budline1:

Cut him salary half use am do palliative got me.
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Sheminator: 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
I celebrate him but they should also publish those that eventually collect such bribe..senators. Igp and others
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by GavelSlam: 9:43pm On May 13, 2020
Nice one Mr. Officer.

By the way, where's that irresponsible mod that banned me since October 2019?

Must have been pained to see me blowing up the propaganda his goons had been planting.

Next time, come at me boldly and stop hiding behind your 2 cent moderator position.

Dumbass.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by kabillionaire(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2020
Perhaps he suspected that the Chinese planted a hidden camera somewhere...for this our naija again
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Empiree: 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian security man...

He probably sensed that the smart cunning chinkos could blackmail him with it later...
Who gives such huge amount in raw cash?
See problems i have with nigerians. Why cant you people appreciate your own for once?. Are you people crazy?. If politicians loot now you would have reason to justify it. Honestly, Nigerians have problems. You must give credit where it is due.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by joefelin2345: 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
powerhouse3:
I'm proud ....

Posterity will be fair to you ,Mr lawal

There's corruption all over the world, but African own is alarming,follow by Lebanese, India and china
The same posterity may say that he is foolish after retiring without getting his retirement benefits until he becomes useless to his children if he ever gets it at all.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by luluosas(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2020
Muslims are less prone to taking bribe, as against my fellow Christian brothers who thrives in bribery and corruption. Well done Mr. Lawal
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2020
Omo Chinese people get money O shocked
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by shrimati(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Efcc personnel are not even up to 100k grin
I am putting a whole Nigerian into perspective here. You can do better bro.calm done and read.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by GodPunishBiafra: 9:51pm On May 13, 2020
Empiree:
See problems i have with nigerians. Why cant you people appreciate your own for once?. Are you people crazy?. If politicians loot now you would have reason to justify it. Honestly, Nigerians have problems. You must give credit where it is due.
Don't be stupîd!
Just shut tfk
You know nothing!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by semyman: 9:55pm On May 13, 2020
Thank God he is infested with prosperity goons
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2020
It could be the money they offered was too small considering those he has to settle to sweep the investigation under the carpet.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by oodua1stson: 9:56pm On May 13, 2020
Pffft. Dust am well well and you go realise say him still be thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.