Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese (115369 Views)

Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Majesty08: 5:01am On May 14, 2020
Igbos will never do this i swear!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Granious: 5:18am On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian security man...

He probably sensed that the smart cunning chinkos could blackmail him with it later...
Gan-dollar comes to my mind...
Who gives such huge amount in raw cash?

Kudos to him for not falling into the trap cheesy

Well spoken. That money was too big in cash for him to have been able to avoid been arrested or set up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:27am On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian security man...

He probably sensed that the smart cunning chinkos could blackmail him with it later...

Our perception of what is done by majority usually force us to think the normal thing is abnormal.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by ademujacob: 6:15am On May 14, 2020
NIGERIA IS STILL FAR FROM THE KINGDOM.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by aspiring44: 6:35am On May 14, 2020
SpecialAgent:

My broza! you earned my respect. I like realists grin

No matter the money you flaunt to bribe some official in govt , they will reject.
The likes of late Dr Dora Akunyili . Some people are very avaricious while some are at peace with the little God has blessed them with. Just because the country has been turned upside down does not mean everyone is same.
You can chose to be different

Life is about choice , chance and change

Contentment is key !
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by GodPunishBiafra: 6:42am On May 14, 2020
BalogunIdowu:

Our perception of what is done by majority usually force us to think the normal thing is abnormal.
Is that so?
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Josipov: 7:37am On May 14, 2020
"Well-done" Sir
He and his superiors may likely get more than 100M each from the recovered money.
No be naija we dey?
But secretly I wish this news is true.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Americanboy35: 7:39am On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I wonder how his wife will react to him when he gets home cool
grin
ZINIBANKS:
I wonder how his wife will react to him when he gets home cool
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by chiiraq802(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
that's the difference between we and you people,we don't worship money. That's the spirit of a responsible northerner.
Lolzzz....Are northerners responsible?? If they are not looting at the top, they are busy looking for mosques and churches to bomb.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Awaja(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Every Nigerian political actor have a prize ,maybe this one is below his prize tag .
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by elisho: 7:50am On May 14, 2020
super story
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by asahnwaKC: 8:15am On May 14, 2020
These Chinese know the implication of corruption in their country...death
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Poguspecial: 8:27am On May 14, 2020
Do you have weak erection,Quick ejaculation, watery sperm,Low sperm count ,Low libido or u don't enjoy having sex......We have come with a permanent solution... FLEX HERBAL TEA...It's a natural herbal remedy for all sexual deficiencies in men, It is 100% herbal with no side effects and it is processed in the most hygiene manner with no preservatives. FLEX HERBAL TEA also boost sexual performance and make it more enjoyable.We deliver Nationwide.
*Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by izubext007: 8:50am On May 14, 2020
for he is spiritually blinded due to the Ramadan fasting .......... he just want to keep the month Holly.......I guess he might regret it after the fasting ...... northerners wey I knw .... thieves.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by AnanseK(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Foolish fellow....he needs his head examined.

[img]https://media./images/ae6cda908c11e6f65be172351a6f7142/tenor.gif[/img]

2moro they'll cut his salary because of covid 19

Typical of them. Culture of crime and No values
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Nwibii: 9:38am On May 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
a good gesture, but why disclose his identity to the public, internet goes far and wide, Chinese reading news on here won’t be happy seeing him

Why not if not.
U mean those guys on EFCC uniforms should only be showcasing naija boys only and treat foreigners with decorum?
If it were in China or else where in the world, do you know what would have happened by now?
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Unlimitedchris: 9:41am On May 14, 2020
Na dis kind of news we go hear, if he collect am, will u let us know. BULLSHIT
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by 040drogba: 9:45am On May 14, 2020
If nugerian are like this man it,could have been a better place in africa. I wish god to turn all nigerian heart this way.
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Kontokola: 10:00am On May 14, 2020
For some criticizing Mr Lawal's good gesture, how then how do you want this country to be good?
Corruption is like food for us in this part of the world, but if we desire a changed state we must do away with corruption.
If about 50% of our government officials can act this way, mehn! We will go a long way
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2020
can those Chinese do the same in China? of course they know bribery is another way of Nigerians call for blessing
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by ehinmowo: 10:22am On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Hmm!

I don't believe it.
Nigerian security man...

It was a show of might that led to this. I could imagine the EFCC people asking for 2 or 5 billion out of the 50 billion. When the Chinko people refused, they set them up.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
Nwibii:

Why not if not.
U mean those guys on EFCC uniforms should only be showcasing naija boys only and treat foreigners with decorum?
If it were in China or else where in the world, do you know what would have happened by now?

I never said it’s wrong to display the Chinese, to hell with China, I’m just baffled how intelligence gathering agency on financial matters will release the picture of her officer to the internet, someone that just refused a 100 million Naira bribe
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Basalt(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
a good gesture, but why disclose his identity to the public, internet goes far and wide, Chinese reading news on here won’t be happy seeing him

And so what?
If they see him what will happen
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2020
Basalt:

And so what?
If they see him what will happen

Intelligence goes a long way more than that, it’s not a show business, Other countries that seals documents, officers name and details knows that they’re doing
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by HenryPenstuff(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2020
U really did a very nice job lawal for not accepting dat shit of cheese we need gyys like u in Nigeria
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by ledaman: 11:49am On May 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
wats d essence
You lack integrity test!
Re: Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Foolish fellow....he needs his head examined.

[img]https://media./images/ae6cda908c11e6f65be172351a6f7142/tenor.gif[/img]

2moro they'll cut his salary because of covid 19
Is dat guy doing what I think he's doing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.