Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari (553 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Ejima1: 6:11pm On May 13, 2020

Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by slimfit1(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2020
God give this people wisdom because it is curses that is going to come from my mouth.
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Emetofranklinch(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
slimfit1:
God give this people wisdom because it is curses that is going to come from my mouth.
Hmm
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Emetofranklinch(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
Don't act like Abba kyari
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Ejima1: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
We already know
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Ejima1: 9:23pm On May 13, 2020
Hope this man will do well
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Chikelue2000(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
I will only wish u well if u do wish Nigerians well during ur entire tenure.....government is all about the people, funny thing is that it's reversed here in Nigeria
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by EzeNdiAra: 12:13am On May 14, 2020
Chikelue2000:
I will only wish u well if u do wish Nigerians well during ur entire tenure.....government is all about the people, funny thing is that it's reversed here in Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Ejima1: 4:58am On May 14, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Hmm
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Ejima1: 4:58am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=EzeNdiAra post=89521981][/quote]
Lok
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Susu888(m): 5:08am On May 14, 2020
Serve him well or not na btwn you nd him. Our concern with you is : don't chop our yams... shikenaa.

As you be big person before for U.N before you sabi all loop holes nd foriegn safe havens for illicit wealth ....in short if you wan steal na Only God go stop you so kindly fear God nd don't eat our yams.

Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by helinues: 5:09am On May 14, 2020
All the best sir
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by overall90: 5:20am On May 14, 2020
You will serve Buhari cheesy
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by shugabasbn: 5:39am On May 14, 2020
U served him well in 1984-85 with Dikko palava but just remember Nigerians in your decisions
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by orisa37: 6:07am On May 14, 2020
GAMBARI, YOU'RE A WISE MAN. BUHARI IS NOT NIGERIA. YOU'RE EMPLOYED TO SERVE NIGERIA. THE CHIEF OF STAFF POSITION IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. IT WAS A TEMPORARY BRIDGE DEVISED BY OBJ TO FILL THE VOID CREATED WHEN ATIKU ABANDONED THE VEE PEE POSITION..

SO THE CHIEF OF STAFF POSITION IS A SPENDTHRIFT EXTRAVAGANT INDULGENCE OF A HAUSA/FULANI MISGOVERNANCE.

THEY SAY CLOSEDOWN TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD IN GENERAL AND NIGERIA AS THE HEAD OF AFRICA IN PARTICULAR,

WE SAY GRANT FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES TO ENABLE THE GRASSROOTS SHARE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITH THE F.G.

BUT BECAUSE THE CURRENT PRESIDENT, AS A RETIREDD GENERAL, PREFERS A COMMAND AND CONTROL STRUCTURE OF GOVERNANCE AS IT IS IN THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION.

AND SO DETERMINES TO PURSUE RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN ORDER TO PLEASE HIS FULANI KITS AND KEENS FROM THE SAHEL.

From Orunto27.
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by Toosure70: 6:22am On May 14, 2020
hmmmm serve buhari and not Nigeria. Another failure loading.
Re: Chief Of Staff: I Will Serve Buhari To The Best Of My Ability-ibrahim Gambari by TripA(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2020
75year old serving another ancestor....but what if the old guy is just a figure head like buhari and power has shifted in guise of another low rank and the gambari dude is just to manage the hype while the real big dog works

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Reveals Interest For Presidency In 2023 / In 2016, Oshiomhole Said "A Blind Pastor Cannot Lead Edo State" What Changed? / Wike Debunks Rumoured Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.