Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him (561 Views)

Cant Believe How This Yahoo Boys Raped This Girl / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Zimbabwean Pastor Exposes Man Who Brought His Side Chick To Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by IGNigeria: 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
Fourteen boys were assaulted by a man acting as a Pastor in eastern Vote based Republic of Congo, the Panzi Establishment said on Tuesday.

The Bukavu noble cause medical clinic established by Denis Mukwege, the Nobel laureate and gynecologist hailed for his work with assault casualties said the boys were conceded a month ago in a condition of misery and mental pressure.

The 30 year old claiming to be a Pastor was captured in late April, common extremist Julien Namegabe said. The casualties originated from various families and ran in age from eight to 15.

The suspect purchased their quiet with little presents for half a month as per the Panzi Establishment. Evariste Kajibwami, a clinical therapist who has been following the young boys since their admission to the medical clinic, said on the establishment's site that they introduced a blend of bitterness, dread and disgrace. The establishment said it would help the casualties until equity was finished.

Mukwege has treated a large number of ladies who were assaulted during clashes in eastern DR Congo over the past 25 years. He was a joint champ of the 2018 Nobel Harmony Prize for endeavors to end the utilization of sexual viciousness as a weapon of war and furnished clash. His establishment has been associated with in any event two preliminaries before the military equity framework.

In 2017, a neighborhood state army individual from parliament was condemned to life detainment for assaulting around 40 young ladies in Kavumu close Bukavu. In November, a warlord was indicted for assaulting ladies.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/14-boys-raped-by-pastor-exposes-him.html?m=1

Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by Juliusmomoh: 7:36pm On May 13, 2020
Pastor na scam
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by willyo(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2020
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by xendra: 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
This is really bad
And it's why I get angry at people who are quick to victimise the victims, instead of blaming the evil doer. Because these things will never end until we stop

I can't wait to hear from those boys who will never sympathize if it was female but will rather blame them for allowing their silence to be bought with little gifts

1 Like

Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by Fidelismaria: 7:58pm On May 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by vickydankal(f): 9:27pm On May 13, 2020
Is the pastor still alive ?
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by EzeNdiAra: 10:03pm On May 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Pastor na scam

GOD NA SCAM!
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by Lightangel65: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
xendra:
This is really bad
And it's why I get angry at people who are quick to victimise the victims, instead of blaming the evil doer. Because these things will never end until we stop

I can't wait to hear from those boys who will never sympathize if it was female but will rather blame them for allowing their silence to be bought with little gifts

Shut up your mouth, female rape cases are the most sympathized for.
In this case the assulter is a guy.
If it was a woman that assulter these boys no one will care.
All these sick feminists I wish God will just make you men and you will see how life as a man is.
This is the reason why I never care about female rape victims, cause women can never have sense.
Kudoos, and I hope you get raped 10× worse than these boys
Re: 14 Boys Raped By A Pastor Exposes Him by Juliusmomoh: 8:34am On May 14, 2020
EzeNdiAra:

GOD NA SCAM!
No, i don't suscribe to that !! , god is not a scam . Take note

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Guests And Bride And Groom Runs Away On Seeing Covid19 Taskforce / This Is Scam On A Different Level .. See Reason / Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About Your Personal Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.