Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon (1194 Views)

Orubebe Now A New Word In Dictionary - BBC NEWS / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2011
A new word of Nigerian origin has been included into the English Lexicon. ATIKU- sm1 who has bin abandoned or denied by his/her own people,association,family or friends, My boifriend atikued me in public, i reject 2b Atikulizd by my father.
Last year it was keita - a man who single handedly jeopardised his country's stand in d World cup! now its ATIKU
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2011
Chuckles x4
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by martyns303(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2011
grin
ATIKU: A NEW WORD JUST ADDED TO OXFORD DICTIONARY:
ATIKU (Ati-ku) v. Ati*ku, Ati*kuing, Ati*kued. 1. sm1 who has bin abandoned or denied by his/her own people,association,family or friends. 
USAGE: My boifriend atikued me in public, i reject 2 b atikulized by my father.‎​
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Dabss(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2011
funny!
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by iyatrustee(f): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2011
@Dyt, why are you chuckling like dat? you made me a victim of Atikulisation when i tried to mimick you! angry angry
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^ buhhaahaahahaaha
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by victorazy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2011
When the first box was opened and counted, i Atikued the moment we knew that Jonathan had 99% of the total vote,
my friend, what was ur own Atikuetion about the whole result?
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by thweraja10: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2011
Ok for example my girl friend was Atiku(ed)
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by NARIS(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
I hate to be ATIKULATED lated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Nsiman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Similarly, three english words has been merged in nigeria and added to the lexicon of nigerian english. Do u know that nigeria this morning at eagle square at about 6:00am was GOODLUCKANALISED by the pdp?
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Nsiman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2011
Similarly, three english words has been merged in nigeria and added to the lexicon of nigerian english. Do u know that nigeria this morning at eagle square at about 6:00am was GOODLUCKANALISED by the pdp?
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Sonia4love(f): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
I have just been atikunalized by boyfriend cry grin
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by thweraja10: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
I have just been atikunalized by boyfriend Cry Grin

Haaaa Really, well i atikued mine last year, And another one just got me atikued today
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by wesley80(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
Nsiman:

My friend dont spoil this thread with your dry humour, we r celebrating Atiku's single biggest contribution to our country and u're trying to let someone else share the limelight.  Ooops, u just got Ati*kued!!!
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by lwise(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2011
WARNING:IT IS DANGEROUS TO ATIKULIZE YOUR BOY FRIEND WHEN HE'S BROKE,IF THINGS TURN AROUND HE WILL INTURN ATIKULIZE YOU
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by jaygetta1: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2011
9-0?! Kenya did that? All goals in the first 20 minutes? Right in the Maracana?! Damn, Brazil got royally Atikued by Kenya, didn't they?
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Phate07(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2011

I hate to be atikued! angry
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^ you are hereby sentenced to a weekend of being atikulised., No girlfriend, No laptop etc. aint nothing you can do about it boy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Nsiman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
The atikulisation of boyfriend/ husbands by Girlfriends/wives led to the goodluckanalisation of NO JONATHAN, NO SEXXX mid last year
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Nsiman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2011
The atikulisation of boyfriend/ husbands by Girlfriends/wives led to the goodluckanalisation of NO JONATHAN, NO SEXXX mid last year
Re: Atiku: A New Word In The English Lexicon by Phate07(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ you are hereby sentenced to a weekend of being atikulised., No girlfriend, No laptop etc. aint nothing you can do about it boy tongue tongue tongue

shocked No girlfriend and no laptop, over the weekend? Iya, you are harsh o. Atleast, take the girlfriend and leave me with my laptop. embarassed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Message for Maimalari: Cattle-rearing Fulani Chased Out Of Southern Nigeria / Http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/02/2011212194728647761.html / Aregbeshola Is A Dictator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.