Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease (1808 Views)

James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 8:29pm On May 13, 2020
Arthur Eze na Ukpo's brother was delivered from liver and kidney
problem by God of Intervention after the prayers of the Prophet.
Today, any good thing you ask and believe shall come to pass in
Jesus name amen.

Source:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1487603931401647&id=300987486729970&p=30&av=100001992140183&eav=AfZeGFtwPk_jsoI8RtHmYePiDLNGk2lB3kYMUDT0C0ZD99QFqyb5m4A0xgfDX4UfRI8&refid=52
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by SLAP44: 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
Indaboski Bahumse grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 8:31pm On May 13, 2020
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Ezewuzie01: 8:40pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them
to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his
love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew
up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor
and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are
you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God

1: Your relationship with God

2. Your way of life

3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God
[/s]

Odugieje is a packaged native doctor. He is thriving in our state because unfortunately(or fortunately for him), a large number of people living in Onitsha are illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Okoroawusa: 8:58pm On May 13, 2020
A time will come Odumeje's reign will become a thing of the past. Sometimes in the future two women frying akara in Okpoko will be discussing, "Mama Nkechi ilotee oge anwa Odumeje na ewi na Onitsha nine a?"

But for now I am enjoying his swags, comedy skits n controversies. 15 minutes of fame is not for everyone but if you r opportuned to have it use it well.

I remember in those days when Pastor Patrick Anwazia of Zoe Ministries dey reign for Lagos. Well, indomie children not understand....

Biko rapulunum Odumeje o!
Indaboski
Pahoshe
Indabha

The Liquid Metal..

The Lion of Africa ...

Hahahahaha!...Nkea atom pieces

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
Now I believe ooooo. I was doubting and criticizing his works but now I believe fully. Thank you for delivering him
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Ojiofor: 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
A time will come Odumeje's reign will become a thing of the past. Sometimes in the future two women frying akara in Okpoko will be discussing, "Mama Nkechi ilotee oge anwa Odumeje na ewi na Onitsha nine a?"

But for now I am enjoying his swags, comedy skits n controversies. 15 minutes of fame is not for everyone but if you r opportuned to have it use it well.

I remember in those days when Pastor Patrick Anwazia of Zoe Ministries dey reign for Lagos. Well, indomie children not understand....

Indaboski
Pahoshe
Indabha

The Liquid Metal..

The Lion of Africa ...

Okoroawusa odika ma ino na otu Lion family grin.
Ofunye ona anu uda egbe grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
The Pastor Odimeje is Blessed in all fronts,I just can't help but love his method of preaching.His good need will eventually make him stand out amongst other Money hungry Pastors.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 9:04pm On May 13, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
[s][/s]

Odugieje is a packaged native doctor. He is thriving in our state because unfortunately(or fortunately for him), a large number of people living in Onitsha are illiterates.
How can you say a large number of people residing in onitsha are illiterates?It seems you don't know Onitsha and how developed and advanced the city is now.Onitsha's growth and trading roots have resulted in
cosmopolitanism, with non- indigenes accounting for
more than 70 percent of her population.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa odika ma ino na otu Lion family grin.
Ofunye ona anu uda egbe grin grin grin.
Adaa akpo uga na express

Ana anyakwanu oku na filling station?

Akpagi iputa ka akpa onye ozo
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by zionmde: 9:09pm On May 13, 2020
let me wait for our professors to declare their wisdom on how this was fake
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Superjazz: 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Now I believe ooooo. I was doubting and criticizing his works
but now I believe fully. Thank you for delivering him
now I see why buhari despite his cluelessness became president in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Superjazz: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
zionmde:
let me wait for our professors to declare their wisdom on how this was fake
Now I see why buhari became president in nigeria
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Ezewuzie01: 9:16pm On May 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
How can you say a large number of people residing in onitsha are illiterates?It seems you don't know Onitsha and how developed and advanced the city is now.Onitsha's growth and trading roots have resulted in
I mean Odugieje's church members are illiterates. He specifically targets them because he can only sell his market to people like that.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Indaboski
Pahoshe
Indabha

The Liquid Metal..

The Lion of Africa ...

You are the liquid metal himself....
Akpagi ipuo n'uzo ka akpa onye ozo oburo akpagi ina esi onwu.
M'sinye gi n'oku ka ukwa,iju na iman'ye,m'wunye gi akawu(potash)u must yee..
Nwa agu ana agba n'afa?
Ofu onye adi anu uda egbe...
Onye isi nkwocha adigi eje ogwu okwute...
Onye gba oto adigi amanye aka na pocket....
Adi akpo uga na expless....
Adi alacha ofe ogbono na molue.....
If i hear u gossiping me,mma agbarisi gi onu gia iju aku asiri.
icho ifu father,itinye ife n'buutu.
Akuo aka igee nti grin
Ndi ogene adi ete make-up....
Onye mere akamu na onye Siri nni abugi ofu...
Onye si na ife anyi na eme ewegi isi, ebelu isi ya tiye oma wee
isi...
Sucurutum.....
Onye no na Keke adigi acho seatbelt....
Ana hu oka na filling station??
Ha ne eri ji na Germany??
I hear young men's are following Oda young mens. Come Who
will maly oda womens?
Is your husband here, brought him out!
I am a ladical plophet....
I am denjalous, my smile is denjalous....
I am indaboski bahose.....
Adigi enye onye gwuru okwuchukwu award. Onye ha na enye
award bu onye Meri milakul.....
Nothing can be done it, you're already a burial ground...
Lush and took your success from this altar but don't touch me.
Getout from this altar this people.what are you touching my
flower for?
Ikwaam nwannem, nkwaa gi.....
I am coat of many colos....
I am d war himself....
I am d vilus....
I am lebadu, sepre lamande...
I am dabuskabash...
I am Abodoshika...
Anyi anaha ko akuko faith.....
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA OGINIDI cheesy...
Colo!!
Who born you?
Where do you come from?
How do you form?
Who u?
Illa nsi npiawa gi azu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by BeerParlour: 9:21pm On May 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Indaboski Bahumse grin

1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
I mean Odugieje's church members are illiterates. He specifically targets them because he can only sell his market to people like that.
Okay.I thought you were generalizing him to all onitsha people.

Onitsha is made up of roughly 800k residence.50%of them are catholics,30%Anglican,15%other penticostal denominations,
5%odumejez majority of them which are main market traders.So you can see vast majority of onitsha people don't goto Odumeje church
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
If God can use you to heal someone and bring Peace in their life, please allow Him to use you and heal Igbo land and bring peace to it, please for one's accept your mistake as a human being we are, a leader can sometimes go wrong, his actions and approach to it determines the quality of his leadership. Please be an ambassador of peace in Igbo nation. God bless you.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Adaa akpo uga na express

Ana anyakwanu oku na filling station?

Akpagi iputa ka akpa onye ozo

You don get role model grin.
well done o umu Odumeje.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by zionmde: 9:42pm On May 13, 2020
Superjazz:
Now I see why buhari became president in nigeria
oga if u have any tangible explanation, kindly drop it or jerk off
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 10:12pm On May 13, 2020
zionmde:
oga if u have any tangible explanation, kindly drop it or jerk off

Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 10:37pm On May 13, 2020
Alabasidi by odumeje is the best highlife now
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by annayawchee: 11:00pm On May 13, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Hapu ewu ahu aka
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by DrObum(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
[s][/s]

You must be out of touch with happenings to say that a large number of people living in Onitsha are illiterates.

The story changed a long time ago but you didn't get the memo obviously.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 6:39am On May 14, 2020
annayawchee:
Hapu ewu ahu aka
So why some of our Igbo people can't appreciate this man?
Anybody who is saying bad thing about odumeje can never
have peace of mind

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1487640398064667&id=300987486729970&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.1487640398064667%3Atop_level_post_id.1487640398064667%3Atl_objid.1487640398064667%3Acontent_owner_id_new.300987486729970%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1487640398064667%3Apage_id.300987486729970%3Aphoto_id.2650649385213585%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Atds_flgs.3%3Apage_insights.%7B%22300987486729970%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A300987486729970%2C%22page_id_type%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22actor_id%22%3A300987486729970%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1589395460%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B1487640398064667%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A300987486729970%2C%22page_id%22%3A300987486729970%2C%22post_id%22%3A1487640398064667%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.300987486729970%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1590994799%3A-3064410242514050994&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 6:46am On May 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

You don get role model grin. well done o umu Odumeje.
The lion himself, the indabosky bahose forward ever sir, many people hate him just because he don't pretend like others, may the almighty God continue to guide him nd protect you, hatters na is just the beginning una naver see anything, more blessing sir,
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 12:57pm On May 14, 2020
Pastors who ask their members for tithes are criminals – Prophet Odumeje. Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere also referred to as "the Lion"is an Anambra-based cleric and the General Superintendent of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and deliverance ministry, located in Onitsha, Anambra, in the Eastern part of Nigeria Popular internet sensation and Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje has criticized religious leaders who ask their church members for tithe in a bid to fill their pockets as he noted that God is a rich God and he made Solomon rich. The controversial cleric made the statement when he was asked to reveal the source of his riches and where he gets the power to perform miracles. A video currently trending on social media captures the moment Odumeje who is also referred to as the Lion himself, the Indaboski, or the Liquid Metal, said if one serves a true living God, the Almighty will give he or she money.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Heals Authur Eze's Brother From Liver And Kidney Disease by MERCHANDISER: 12:58pm On May 14, 2020
Few months ago,Dee Mbaka, this time around is Dede Oduemje, you guys should continue. ike di unu oooo

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE : TWO Young Men Seals Themselves In A Furniture To ESCAPE From Imm / Horrible Histories { Top Assassinations In History} / Amnesty International: Victims Of SARS Torture/murder Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.