Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS (6974 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife, Beatrice Charged In UK Court For Organ Trafficking / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by LegendAnselm: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
in anambra whenever awkuzu sars is mentioned the whole commity tremble...

why ?

in any community they enter they must kill before they left

awkuzu sars kills everyday

James Nwafor become a billionaire by selling human livers and vital organ from SARS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Smh
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
James Nwafor must be made to answer to his crimes against humanity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by madridguy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
James Nwafor, the blood of the innocent souls you wasted will forever hunt you and your generation.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
James Nwafor, the blood of the innocent souls you wasted will forever hunt you and your generation.

Amen!
First time I am agreeing with u on this forum.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who is this guy

More details about him please
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Dreal1247: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obviously, the innocent blood is aggressively crying against them. The end to this endthesars may not be close. The blood may need to be appeased before any tangible peace could be achieved. May God see us all through in Jesus name, Amen

5 Likes

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
dumb yoot
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
He deserve to die as well period

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very good people are not keeping quiet.... This man must not go unpunished

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by dangotesmummy: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
I'm still shivering and shaking after the horror I read about him.his parents did an extremely poor work raising a beast like this.even his wife is not safe.like is he really human?

Opening people's bodies and removing their parts after which you pour acid on them goshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I heard he's sacked now but his offence is beyond sack.nobody is safe when animals like him are still alive.he should not be living among humans

I couldn't even read all the story.i had to skip several parts because of my sanity and to protect my mental health but the ones I read lipsrsealed

Lord help me sleep this night lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by hisgrace090: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
naira land will not see this one above me in time for possible ban.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by LegendAnselm: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
azmanaty02:
James Nwafor must be made to answer to his crimes against humanity
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Moferere: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na wa o
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by mumumugu(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Special adviser to governor
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Freestainworld(m): 2:50am On Oct 16, 2020
The devil has been sacked by Obiano, and is being investigated according to the governor, May he and his household, entire generation never know peace, A blood tasty murderer.
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2020
LegendAnselm what's da big deal??

Anyway,those eyes alone should tell you a lot.
Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Bighead9: 4:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Another IGBO Billionaires source of income has just been revealed. grin angry grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Bighead9: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Who is this guy

More details about him please

One of the RICHEST IGBO MAN.

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by ElValiente(m): 6:07am On Oct 16, 2020
LegendAnselm:
in anambra whenever awkuzu sars is mentioned the whole commity tremble...

why ?

in any community they enter they must kill before they left

awkuzu sars kills everyday

James Nwafor become a billionaire by selling human livers and vital organ from SARS.

When it comes to Nigerians using the term billionaire for everyone. I'm done.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by seanwilliam(m): 6:29am On Oct 16, 2020
I dont think anything can be done to this man.. I doubt it.. e don talk say nothing fit happen to am

1 Like

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Why is this thread dry? Our igbo brothers #SOROSOKE..... put the same energy you put on TINUBU thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Sars dey wear blue

1 Like

Re: James Nwafao Become Billionaire By Selling Human Liver And Vital Organ From SARS by Mayng01(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2020
James nwafor own don be now o. The blood of the innocent will surely bring you down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Ogun Police Warns Against Isolated Prayers In Forests / 70 Persons, Firms Lose Properties To EFCC / Nigerian Army Uncover The Tricks Of Arms Smugglers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.