Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Speaking In Tongues: What Are Your Views About It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking In Tongues: What Are Your Views About It? (1355 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Speaking In Tongues: What Are Your Views About It? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Diverse kind of tongues? The word "tongue" refers to "language". So when speaking in "tongues" even though the language may not be known to you, it is most certainly known somewhere in the world of men. YES. A GOOD EXAMPLE WAS REIHAD BUNKAY ( sorry for not spelling that name properly) once spoke in itsekiri while praying. And he is foreign to the language but the itsekiri people understood him. That is divers kind of tongues.

What other tongue would there be? I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS. ITs CALLED NEW TONGUES. THE ONE ONLY GOD UNDERSTANDS.

Give me an example please of what you mean by a burden being lifted? SORRY I CANT SHARE THAT.

Can you speak of a prayer that was answered the last time you experienced the speaking/singing in tongues? LET ME SHARE THIS AS A TESTIMONY TO ENCOURAGE THE BRETHREN.
IT HAPPENED AT A STRETCH THREE DAYS AGO. I WOKE UP MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY IN TONGUES ABOUT SOMETHING AND THE NEXT DAY, I RECEIVED THAT EXACT THING I PRAYED FOR. I DID IT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY, I GOT ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH BY DAY BREAK. AND THEN ANOTHER. SO IT WORKS. IT CAN ONLY BE GOD

It only happens when no one is around? I CAN PRAY IT IF PEOPLE HAPPEN TO BE AROUND WHEN I'M PRAYING.

Have you ever asked for interpretation to be given you so you know that what you speak afterwards coincides in some way with what was spoken earlier in English?
NEVER ASKED. SO FAR I GET ANSWERS TO THE PRAYERS I MADE.
Re: Speaking In Tongues: What Are Your Views About It? by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On May 14, 2020
Eulalia:
YES. A GOOD EXAMPLE WAS REIHAD BUNKAY ( sorry for not spelling that name properly) once spoke in itsekiri while praying. And he is foreign to the language but the itsekiri people understood him. That is divers kind of tongues.
You actually saw him speak Itsekiri language or someone told you that he did?
Eulalia:
I ALREADY ANSWERED THIS. ITs CALLED NEW TONGUES. THE ONE ONLY GOD UNDERSTANDS.
I don't know anything about new tongues.
Eulalia:
SORRY I CANT SHARE THAT
Just pick something to help me understand what it you mean please.

Eulalia:
LET ME SHARE THIS AS A TESTIMONY TO ENCOURAGE THE BRETHREN.
IT HAPPENED AT A STRETCH THREE DAYS AGO. I WOKE UP MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO PRAY IN TONGUES ABOUT SOMETHING AND THE NEXT DAY, I RECEIVED THAT EXACT THING I PRAYED FOR. I DID IT AGAIN THE NEXT DAY, I GOT ANOTHER BREAKTHROUGH BY DAY BREAK. AND THEN ANOTHER. SO IT WORKS. IT CAN ONLY BE GOD
Nice!
Re: Speaking In Tongues: What Are Your Views About It? by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On May 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
Speaking in Tongues is not just mere rabababa..
It is a Gift of GOD on Those who are Genuinely Born-again and Sanctified.
When You speak in tongues you speaking the Heavenly Language..
You confuse the kingdom of darkness..
You Awake the Host of Heaven to your Matter
You never responded. What heavenly language do you know of? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) / What Is Sufism / Thank God For Pastor E.o Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.