Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) (1360 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? / Does God Have A Full Title? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by envoymedia: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
A video shared online shows the moment members of a community were praising God as they claimed they spotted a chicken shouting "God Have Mercy" in their community, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLfptQirQlk

https://igberetvnews.com/1394252/local-residents-claim-spotted-chicken-shouting-god-mercy-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
It happened in my village live and direct

1 Like

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigerian have finally gone completely mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by DDDEnterprises: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
God knows best.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kindlyheart: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
I knew right before I opened the thread that it will be Muslims. not hating, I'm just stating my prediction that turned out true.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kindlyheart: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Machinegun91:

did you see the chicken?

2 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by xpressionx(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
So chicken can speak English Language

I laugh in Chikenese

grin

2 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
These people are illiterates whose religion has beclouded their sense of reasoning, no doubt.
But what does it say about you who is laughing and mocking them when you believe that a donkey, snake and bush talked in the bible? What does it say about you if you believe that someone divided the sea with a rod? If it was written in the bible that a chicken talked and said "God is the greatest", you would have believed. So how are you different from the people you're laughing and mocking?

6 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
illicit:
I laugh in Chikenese
grin
No, the chicken spoke the Yoruba language. undecided
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
A video shared online shows the moment members of a community were praising God as they claimed they spotted a chicken shouting "God Have Mercy" in their community, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLfptQirQlk

Folly and hunger is in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
These people are illiterates whose religion has beclouded their sense of reasoning, no doubt.
But what does it say about you who is laughing and mocking them when you believe that a donkey, snake and bush talked in the bible? What does it say about you if you believe that someone divided the sea with a rod? If it was written in the bible that a chicken talked and said "God is the greatest", you would have believed. So how are you different from the people you're laughing and mocking?

As you heard the chicken, it didn't say any such thing. In the Bible, animals were not speaking. The only place that happened was in the case of Balaam and it was not frivolous.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Image123:

As you heard the chicken, it didn't say any such thing.
Same way you didn't hear any donkey or snake talk.

2 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Poverty is a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Same way you didn't hear any donkey or snake talk.

i was not there, the people who said so are the most credible ever. In this other case, we can clearly see the video and hear the audio of the chicken.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Machinegun91:

You. Heard. The. Chicken. Yourself?

1 Like

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Image123:

i was not there

Thank you. You were not there when a donkey talked but you believe.
That makes you no different from the people you're laughing and mocking. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Thank you. You were not there when a donkey talked but you believe.
That makes you no different from the people you're laughing and mocking. Good day.

If there was no video and audio evidence, it might be different though insignificant.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Image123:

If there was no video and audio evidence, it might be different though insignificant.

Yes there was no video or audio evidence of a talking donkey, yet you believe.
No difference between you and them. My point stands.

3 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes there was no video or audio evidence of a talking donkey, yet you believe.
No difference between you and them. My point stands.

You have no point. i can see a clear video and audio recording where we can't hear a chicken talking. If the video wasn't there, i may say "Well maybe that's their experience". Why should i doubt what is possible? It's possible but it changes nothing big in the scheme of things.
This thread has video evidence that proves it did not happen.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Image123:

This thread has video evidence that proves it did not happen.
Lol, if you had heard this story about a talking Chicken somewhere in Ibadan. You would have said "these poor Muslims and their mentality".
But a book written thousands of years ago says a donkey talked without evidence and you believe whole heartedly even though you know it's not possible, Yet you laugh and call these folks "hungry" people? grin
Well done scholar.
Like I said, no difference between you and them.

3 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, if you had heard this story about a talking Chicken somewhere in Ibadan. You would have said "these poor Muslims and their mentality".
But a book written thousands of years ago says a donkey talked without evidence and you believe whole heartedly even though you know it's not possible, Yet you laugh and call these folks "hungry" people? grin
Well done scholar.
Like I said, no difference between you and them.

You don't seem to be reading my English. i have repeatedly said that it is possible but now largely insignificant. Even if it's you that claims it, why not. But of what significance? i have experienced miracles and believe in it. But the OP has a video which is not a miracle.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Image123:

i have repeatedly said that it is possible

Exactly why I said no difference between you and them na. grin
If you believe it's possible for a donkey to talk like a human and interact with a human in a conversation, then it just proves you're as unintelligent as they are. Simple and short. grin

4 Likes

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Exactly why I said no difference between you and them na. grin
If you believe it's possible for a donkey to talk like a human and interact with a human in a conversation, then it just proves you're as unintelligent as they are. Simple and short. grin

The supernatural has nothing much to do with one's intelligence, it's not my fault that you lack the privilege. What makes us different is that they are actually delusional as seen in the video shouting praise to their God as the cock crowed and making claims that it is saying what it is not.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Image123:

The supernatural has nothing much to do with one's intelligence, it's not my fault that you lack the privilege. What makes us different is that they are actually delusional as seen in the video shouting praise to their God as the cock crowed and making claims that it is saying what it is not.

What is delusional is you believing a donkey can have a conversation with a human with a human voice. grin
Stop trying too hard to separate yourself from them. You people are in the same whatsapp group. And to think that you were actually mocking them without even realizing your own delusions. grin grin grin
They're attributing a chicken making sounds similar to a particular phrase in yoruba to a god, you believe a donkey can talk like a human because of some god, another person believes his god lifted a mountain with his finger. Same whatsapp group, same delusion. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

What is delusional is you believing a donkey can have a conversation with a human with a human voice. grin
Stop trying too hard to separate yourself from them. You people are in the same whatsapp group. And to think that you were actually mocking them without even realizing your own delusions. grin grin grin
They're attributing a chicken making sounds similar to a particular phrase in yoruba to a god, you believe a donkey can talk like a human because of some god, another person believes his god lifted a mountain with his finger. Same whatsapp group, same delusion. cheesy cheesy

It's beyond your reasoning, it's an experience. If you experience God, you'd understand. Otherwise, it will be akin to speaking English to a fish, it's not easy fa.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Image123:

It's beyond your reasoning,

Yeah, and it's within your delusions just like the people in that video. Good day. I'm done with this.

1 Like

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Image123(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, and it's within your delusions just like the people in that video. Good day. I'm done with this.

Lol. i do feel for you.
Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Eaglesence: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
illicit:

I laugh in Chikenese

Looooooool grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by LikeAking: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2021
They should just eat the chicken.

1 Like

Re: Local Residents Claim They Spotted A Chicken Shouting "God Have Mercy" (Video) by Proffdada: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin cocks imitate any sounds in their neighborhood to be the best male. I've seen the one that crows someone's name because the boy is always called. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Thought About This ? / Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) / Only In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.