Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State (2649 Views)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Egeonu11: 9:22pm On May 13, 2020
How Micah Isaiah aka Leo Was Killed By Gang Of Serving And Ex-Military Men

2nd May, 2020 must have started off as a normal day for young Micah Isaiah, never could he had imagined that was the day evil was to befall him. Micah Isaiah know with nickname Leo Was picked up by Some Men in full Military uniform and claimed to be Army officers on 2nd May 2020 at about 17:30 hours around the orji flyover in Owerri shortly after he dropped his friend at rochas college of Africa roundabout.

The news of his disappearance got to his friends after another guy that the same said Army officers picked up and released after they demanded a transfer of 50,000 naira which he paid called some friend he felt knew Leo.

Leo’s friends went to almost all police offices in the whole of owerri city searching for him and asked some of the Army officers at different check points in the city who confirmed the didn’t have Leo in their custody,

On Monday morning, some of his friends went to the Imo state police headquarters to make their complaints and the command sent out a radio signal to every division in the state, after 24 hours of no positive response, the case was officially reported to the SARS department of the state command who took up action immediately and started with investigation and tracking of the culprits

On the other hand the Kidnappers were not taking calls from the family and friends of the vctim, the later managed to pick call from the girlfriend which they requested for a 4 million ransom as they now confirmed that they had Leo in their custody and threatened her not to involve the police else they would kill Leo.

The girlfriend requested to speak to Leo but they would not grant the request because they had already kill Leo somewhere in Anambra and ran to Makurdi in Benue state with his properties ranging from his ES350 car, IPhone, clothes, apple wristwatch and emptied his account of all the money had therein.

Using the account number provided from the guy who was earlier picked by the fully clothed military men which he used in making the N50,000 transfer to them, the SARS operatives were able to establish the identity of one of the kidnappers which turned out to be a serving military man, through him his two other gang members were apprehended, with one being a dismissed army man since 2018.

The dismissed officer was the one who took the SARS operatives to the place where Leo was killed few hours after his kidnap on 2nd May, where he also disclosed that two of his other team mates used a very big stone to hit Leo on the head after they took everything he had on him and in his bank account.

The case is still been investigated and more revelations are still been made but this report became necessary as people are already spreading false news that the police are responsible for the death of Leo.

The remains of the victim has been deposited in the mortuary as he has already started decaying after being dead for 12 days.

Read another story

Yesterday the people of owerri woke up to the terrible news of Young Leo who was gruesome murdered in cold blood, it was a dark Tuesday, Leo was popularly known for his passion in football, a very quiet boy with big dreams and ambitions.

he was kidnapped few days to his mother's burial, as he checked out of the willow Wood Hotel Orji, he was intercepted by four men in military uniform, early investigations on one of the suspects found out that two of the military personnels were in active service(still under investigation) while two have been discharged from service, he thought he was been arrested, never knew he world was about to end.

His bank account was drained, his vehicle was auctioned out, every valuable looted, all this he gave out, begging to live, begging to survive, please don't kill me, he must have cried, please just let me go and pay my Last respect to mummy, I can't afford to miss her burial.

He was ready to sacrifice everything so that he can live,he gave everything, but it wasn't possible, he was not dealing with humans, he was dealing with animals, cold blooded animals, animals without conscience, the devil's incarnates, the took him from owerri to Ihiala in Anambara state, the took him to the evil forest, Leo screamed but no one could hear his voice, Leo was already seeing his own death, his memory played back all his dreams, he cried out this time not to men but to God, it was obvious that this men doesn't have conscious,God please don't let me die he must have prayed, but like the bible said, in everything give glory to God,

It was obvious to Leo that he was going to die, he wanted to die a swift death, but this wicked men are not ready for that, they wanted him to die a painful death, the tied him up, after beating him mercilessly, the could have made it swift by using guns, but nope, the wanted Leo to die a death even animals won't want to die, they took a stone,which weigh more than 6kg, you can see the stone close to the corpse, please don't kill me with that stone little Leo must have begged, even David didn't use such stone on Goliath, but the evil men do not even care, they hit him the stone, alas, Leo died with a shattered brain, a shattered dream, his career goals shattered.

Family and friends are mourning him, everyone is typing RIP, but how can his soul rest in peace when his killers have not been brought to justice? The only way his soul can rest in peace is unless he gets justice, The government should ensure that justice is served, so that Little Leo can rest in peace

#justiceforLeo

Please share

1 Like

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Assurance001(f): 9:44pm On May 13, 2020
Uwa a bu pawpaw mehn
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2020
First tell me this guy's occupation
What is his profession?
Those cars of his are WAY TOO expensive
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by bigiyaro(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2020
was he a banker, footballer or a millionaire businessman? is he from a wealthy family? cos this is obviously a revenge mission not kidnap. las las, we all lay on our beds the way we made it. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Egeonu11: 9:57pm On May 13, 2020
More photo

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by adebowales: 10:25pm On May 13, 2020
Fear all this military personnel,many of them uses the gun given to them to rob. Wickedness. But somehow I felt the guy is suffering from karma. Who knows
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by EzeNdiAra: 10:51pm On May 13, 2020
adebowales:
Fear all this military personnel,many of them uses the gun given to them to rob. Wickedness. But somehow I felt the guy is suffering from karma. Who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by doggedfighter(f): 11:13pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmmmm.
What a way to die cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Adonispco: 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
Young man RIP.
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by longetivity(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2020
Rip young leo
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by militarily: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
stevmatt15:
First tell me this guy's occupation
What is his profession?
Those cars of his are WAY TOO expensive
Are you okay ?

1 Like

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by yuswrld20(m): 11:59pm On May 13, 2020
rip to leo
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Nobody: 4:22am On May 14, 2020
militarily:
Are you okay ?
Noooo I am OL
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by AngryIgboMan: 6:02am On May 14, 2020
I don't believe all these crappy stories.

As far as am concerned, this guy may be a yahoo yahoo ripper. Most of them have turned to ripping their fellow Yahoo guys of funds when maga pays because the street is dry.

He may have ripped a fellow yahoo guy of major funds who then contracted military guys to torture him and get the funds.

In the course of torturing him, they probably found out that the guy is either being stubborn and didnt want to release the funds or they found out he has already spent the whole money and is even broke. Most of them are.

They now decided to turn it to a kidnapping case and extract money from his family and girlfriend. Thats why they demanded 4 million. When that was not coming forth, they prolly decided to waste him, steal and sell his car, sell his valuables and then make it look like a random kidnapping case.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by otipoju(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
I don't believe all these crappy stories.

As far as am concerned, this guy may be a yahoo yahoo ripper. Most of them have turned to ripping their fellow Yahoo guys of funds when maga pays because the street is dry.

He may have ripped a fellow yahoo guy of major funds who then contracted military guys to torture him and get the funds.

In the course of torturing him, they probably found out that the guy is either being stubborn and didnt want to release the funds or they found out he has already spent the whole money and is even broke. Most of them are.

They now decided to turn it to a kidnapping case and extract money from his family and girlfriend. Thats why they demanded 4 million. When that was not coming forth, they prolly decided to waste him, steal and sell his car, sell his valuables and then make it look like a random kidnapping case.

Interesting and plausible angle to this event.
Once I know you are a fraudster, my association with you don end be that.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by cassidy1996(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2020
hmmmm
Re: The Real Story That Lead To Leo Death In Owerri IMO State by Nobody: 9:10am On May 14, 2020
This story is really sad. Even with the fact that he may be into yahoo, i still pity the guy...
If he had known that it would end this way...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be Kidnapped Without Being Raped? / Radio Station Manager Filmed Beating Female Presenter Over Advert Money (video) / I Caught My Landlord,doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.