Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again (38902 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Benwallt(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2020
Is that bitcoin part a part the news

1 Like

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by omojesu202(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Tyson will beat the shiitt outta him

Tyson is a natural boxer, The game cant and would never leave his system.

Saw dudes moves of recent and I was like "wat da fvck"

during their more youthful days people say the same thing until Hollyfield beats Tyson twice.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by PotatoSalad(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Haba na today i move from Maryland Its been 5 years now. I dey my own house now for VI. Its really been long bro. You should focus on moulding blocks now gradually or wan die paying rent ?
Jonzing man grin

1 Like

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by rash47(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2020
igbowoman:
After both men ended up bankrupt, evicted from their mansions and broke .
What foolish men.
How can people earn hundreds of millions and blow it in a few years.

Women were their undoing, the both of them. The system neutralized all they worked hard for, no thanks to US law system that favours women that much
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Justiceleague1: 7:33am On May 14, 2020
Reference:
Folks above. They are fighting for charity it says. Hold your horses.

Tyson, fighting for charity!!!! Wow

1 Like

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Prenonjebose: 7:40am On May 14, 2020
"And if the money is right, too, then let’s get it on".
I think that statement sums up the reason for the fight
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by olax02(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
Sysdatek:
Men the way tyson dey swing blow for insta sha

If those hooks catch an unarmed person

Na those ghana coffin guys you go see next

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by henrixx(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Cammo:
I saw a short video of Mike Tyson training recently, after which he said, "I'm back!" With the aggression, power punches and speed he displayed I'm sure he's gonna bury Holyfield if they ever get to meet again.
holyfield has been playing gold all these while
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Goovo(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2020
Sam3263:
I have cheap data for all.

Any network.

[8/17, 9:09 PM] Kelvin-de-saint: **De-Saint's Enterprises**

Compliment to you wherever you are, this is*De-Saint's Enterprise* , Seller Of The most affordable data you can think of
MTN
❤️1GB --- 500
2GB --- 1200
5GB --- 2450
GLO
920mb 10days --- 550
1.6BG/2GB. --- 950
3.6GB/4.5GB --- 1860
7.2GB. --- 2450
8.25GB. ---- 2700
9MOBILE
500MB. ---- 550
1GB ---- 960
1.5GB. ---- 1150
2.5GB. ---- 1910
VALIDITY: 1 MONTH

If interested..
Chat me up on wassap
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
and call this cheap? Ur data is very expensive
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by okenwaa(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2020
kuntash:
Both men are probably broke!

Says who??
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by okenwaa(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2020
For those saying Tyson is broke.....man is doing well for himself.

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by ChristmasBells: 7:56am On May 14, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/holyfield-announces-intention-to-fight-old-foe-tyson-again/
Money and been Brooke is the only motivation for this come back fight not Charity as they both claimed!!!
follow me on Facebook:TrendingNewly
follow on Instagram:Prayernationonline
Twitter:TrendingNewly
God bless us all turn our been broke to excess wealth in JESUS NAME
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Spidermon: 7:58am On May 14, 2020
Judolisco:
natural what Holyfield defeated him twice....Tyson is no natural boxer if you can survive his uppercut and jab combination in the first three rounds you will beat the hell out of him go and watch his first defeat

For an average person, It's easier to survive a gunshot
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by adedayoa2(f): 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Just like that movie Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallion acted.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by jrusky(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2020
This is a result of being broke. That is it.

I think Mayweather can learn from.these and save himself of the embarrassement at age of 60 looking for who to fight after sqaudering all he has made.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by uvie66: 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Jestin:
At 57 and 53, men are still hustling. Abeg my brother hustle make Ogun nor kill u ooo.
nonesense talk, who tell you that they are still hustling... what do you want them to do sit at home and baby sit their grandchildren.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by adedayoa2(f): 8:19am On May 14, 2020
Benwallt:
Is that bitcoin part a part the news
problem with copying and pasting

1 Like

Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by zoezoelogistics(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2020
deepwater:
There are some things that appear so easy in life. But the attitude to do them is what we do not really have.

Things like copy and paste, CTRL+C CTRL+V.

OP what is the 3rd and 5th paragraph doing in your write up?

Not everything is village people, some people are their own village people against themselves. If na exam now you don copy another person matric number join you own!

Very funny. I love the way you pointed out his laziness.
Even you self na drama queen. LOL.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by aalangel(f): 8:23am On May 14, 2020
deepwater:
There are some things that appear so easy in life. But the attitude to do them is what we do not really have.

Not everything is village people, some people are their own village people against themselves. If na exam now you don copy another person matric number join you own!

Thanks for pointing this out. It was annoying to read. And the OP posted it without editing.

To the topic, Tyson will beat Holyfield.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Benprass(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2020
Jestin:
At 57 and 53, men are still hustling. Abeg my brother hustle make Ogun nor kill u ooo.
lol I pray before we are even 30 our legal and great Hustle we pay us, by then we can sit with our family with peace of mind, travel, then our involvement will be bringing good money, of what use one will sill be hustling at 50 - 60, God no go shame us.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Nnamsoasuquo: 8:30am On May 14, 2020
Both of them need money......
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Benprass(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2020
Jestin:
lol there is this saying that goes like this, is not how much you have, but how much you save when you were in money.
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by sylve11: 8:35am On May 14, 2020
deepwater:

lol grin grin cool
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by ImeAsian(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Bitcoin? Na for Tyson abi evander?
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by shaw2(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Those of you who thought they see Nyesom Wike's name gather here
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2020
Tyson , 54 and Holyfied 57... I go wear white clothe beat both of them and my white no go stain sef grin
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by DeRay98(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/holyfield-announces-intention-to-fight-old-foe-tyson-again/

This fight addiction...ones a fighter always a fighter...
Holyfield is already having slurred speech but his warrior heart won't give up...
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Dpaulie(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Tyson will beat the shiitt outta him

Tyson is a natural boxer, The game cant and would never leave his system.

Saw dudes moves of recent and I was like "wat da fvck"
Did u ever watch their fight or read about it before? They’ve met 2 times and mike Tyson has never won before, Holyfield won on both occasions
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Mentcee(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2020
deepwater:

You are exceedingly funny
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by AmuDimpka: 8:58am On May 14, 2020
I love Tyson like mad
Re: Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again by Bigsteveg(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2020
deepwater:

Am telling you, very lazy op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022 / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Victor Bekewei Is The Nigerian Spiderman! (Stunt Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.