Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research (35775 Views)

US Says China Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Coronavirus Vaccine Research Not For Sale, Germany Minister Tells US / Germany Says Virus Vaccine Research Not For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Slimpotter(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

China has done much worse
To it's own people
And its neighbours

China will be cut to size

You will see..
China has done worse to which of it's people?
What are the worst crimes that have been done to a people besides what I listed.
Tell us what the Chinese has actually done to it's people and neighbours.
China's neighbours are the Koreans, Japanese, Russians and Indians.
Tell me what China did to these countries.
Or should I tell you what it's neighbours did to them, Japan in particular?

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by danzyworld1(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I like this man. Donald Trump
he is the best in the world.

2 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by DexterousOne(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
Slimpotter:

China has done worse to which of it's people?
What are the worst crimes that have been done to a people besides what I listed.
Tell us what the Chinese has actually done to it's people and neighbours.
China's neighbours are the Koreans, Japanese, Russians and Indians.
Tell me what China did to these countries.
Or should I tell you what it's neighbours did to them, Japan in particular?

You omitted neighbours like Mongolia; Tibet, Taiwan and Hong Kong......

You already have your bias leaning towards China
So laying out my point may make no difference
But if you insist, and promise to be objective

I'll reel out the atrocities

Against its own people
And its neighbours

Go and read about Uighurs first of all....

cool
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Darlon19: 6:02pm On May 14, 2020
President trump and his country can lie for the world.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by gracevile: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
dru23:

It boils down to leadership.. It is never Trump fault when things are bad, he does not want to take the good with the bad......so now Trump is shifting goal post to blame China.. He does not want to take responsibility at all....The guy is a nutcase with his uneducated supporters.

Most of his supporters are uneducated white people, some are black. And unfortunately Nigerians that are suppose to be well educated , are part of his supporters.. Crazy world we leave in
true and i tot i was the only one who tot he was a nut case an under developed child spewing trash and people worshiping the idiot. And to think he called Buhari lifeless. This pandemic has brought out the real lifeless one

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by nengibo: 7:25pm On May 14, 2020
anonymous1759:

But USA can meddle in other countries elections without blemish? They can authoritatively approve or disapprove a sovereign countries leadership like they're the colonial masters to whole world. I think if America enjoys world policing for the sake of transparency, 2016 election shouldn't make a fuss out of them. If you don't want to get policed don't police other nations. Mind your business for peace of reign.

To be honest no one can police you unless you let them, African leaders most especially, love grants and aids which always comes with strings attached, China is now doing the same thing with loans.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by SirBunky85(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I like this man. Donald Trump
why won't u like him?hypocrites always like their fellow hypocrites
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
SirBunky85:
why won't u like him?hypocrites always like their fellow hypocrites

Hahahahaha, chill my guy
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by wiseoneking: 8:50pm On May 14, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
How I wish other world leaders will man up like trump and take a decisive economic action against China. They covering up of this convid 19, has impacted negatively to almost everyone on the surface of this earth. If China and WHO have spoken the truth, this outbreak would have been successfully be eradicated at Wuhan.The world wouldn't have been in this mess

Having said that, the only universal truth is that JESUS is the ONLY WAY to God. Not even buddha,Mohammed, etc. He is now knocking at the door of your heart. Accept him now for the night is far spent
I love the use of the word "Universal" Truth. Jesus is truly and absolutely Real. I pity the world religion
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Slimpotter(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

You omitted neighbours like Mongolia; Tibet, Taiwan and Hong Kong......

You already have your bias leaning towards China
So laying out my point may make no difference
But if you insist, and promise to be objective

I'll reel out the atrocities

Against its own people
And its neighbours

Go and read about Uighurs first of all....

cool

OK, I left it's people out of the argument and concentrated on it's neighbours cause that is a whole different argument.
Now the Tibetans, Uighurs, HongKongers and Mongolians are all part of the Chinese people and they're not neighbours.
HongKong first of all belongs to the Chinese until it was stolen by British colonialists, except you want to say getting back a stolen territory is a crime. And if you're referring to the protests in HongKong, come on, we all know that the central government did nothing and applied restraint.

The Tibetans on the other hand were in a kind of theocracy, with a leader who still had it's people as slaves and feudal lords, I still see where it's wrong to free the people from the hold of a slave owning ruler, besides they have autonomous powers.

The question I keep asking people who say the Chinese government are maltreating the Uighurs is, what does a party full of irreligious people have against a Muslim dominated region.
Go check Uighur before communist rule and check Uighur now.
Now let's talk about it's neighbour, did you ever ask what the Japanese did to the Chinese.
The plunder, the enslavement, their expansionist ambitions or what else?
Do we need to enter that argument?

Oh, and as for Taiwan.
The communists won the Kuomintang in a war, the Kuomintang fled to an island named Taiwan, and started claiming to be China and the mainland being more powerful was recognized internationally as China instead of the island of Taiwan, so I don't understand what you think they did to Taiwan?
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by DexterousOne(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2020
Slimpotter:

OK, I left it's people out of the argument and concentrated on it's neighbours cause that is a whole different argument.
Now the Tibetans, Uighurs, HongKongers and Mongolians are all part of the Chinese people and they're not neighbours.
HongKong first of all belongs to the Chinese until it was stolen by British colonialists, except you want to say getting back a stolen territory is a crime. And if you're referring to the protests in HongKong, come on, we all know that the central government did nothing and applied restraint.

The Tibetans on the other hand were in a kind of theocracy, with a leader who still had it's people as slaves and feudal lords, I still see where it's wrong to free the people from the hold of a slave owning ruler, besides they have autonomous powers.

The question I keep asking people who say the Chinese government are maltreating the Uighurs is, what does a party full of irreligious people have against a Muslim dominated region.
Go check Uighur before communist rule and check Uighur now.
Now let's talk about it's neighbour, did you ever ask what the Japanese did to the Chinese.
The plunder, the enslavement, their expansionist ambitions or what else?
Do we need to enter that argument?

This was the beginning of China's descent into heartlessness

Mao came and nailed the coffin

The chinese govt is a murderous regime cos that's all they know
That's what they have been doing.....

Organ harvesting
Forced abortions
Kidnap/Poltidally motivated assassinations
Gestapo operations

Coordinating an illegal resource grab in many many countries
Coordinating sub prime lending to vulnerable countries to put them in big $hit

The list is endless....

I guess to get ahead in the world
You need to be involved big time in this illegal activities
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Slimpotter(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

This was the beginning of China's descent into heartlessness

Mao came and nailed the coffin

The chinese govt is a murderous regime cos that's all they know
That's what they have been doing.....

Organ harvesting
Forced abortions
Kidnap/Poltidally motivated assassinations
Gestapo operations

Coordinating an illegal resource grab in many many countries
Coordinating sub prime lending to vulnerable countries to put them in big $hit

The list is endless....

I guess to get ahead in the world
You need to be involved big time in this illegal activities

Its irrelevant to this argument to be adding crimes committed by individuals.

People commit such crimes round the world why don't you accuse their governmenta too.
As for the last too you mentioned, who's more guilty of such if not the US.
You saying the same thing bro.
You guys are just being sinophobic for no good reasons.
The people who have done more harm to the blacks are not even Chinese yet you guys attack them as if they're your enemies.

Was it the Chinese that removed governments like Saddam's through lying and false testimonies?
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 15, 2020
Susu888:
Someone needs to slay the dragon.. else they might wipe us all out by 2030.
The dragon has been flexing military muscles for the past two months now , sent contaminated nd faulty equipments to countries nd now caught trying to steal info about vaccine?!!

China's ego nd greed should be cut down to size. I am sure if they had their way they will wipe out half the world population so that their huge number of citizens can grab lands like whts happening in the south india/china sea! Indian/chinese mountain range borders nd coasts of countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan,Vietnam nd Philippines ..... angry

Who knows how many more deadly sh*t they got in their labs? Nd wht they are cooking for us in the future. undecided?
what did you just say? "China flexing military might",you are not being truthful..
China is a dragon,would the US be able to cut it downstop making the US a god
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by anonymous1759(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2020
nengibo:

To be honest no one can police you unless you let them, African leaders most especially, love grants and aids which always comes with strings attached, China is now doing the same thing with loans.

Bro America try to police the whole world expect their Allies especially UK, Germany, France and Canada..they police Russia, China via Media because they can't interfere with them based on their might. But they use force for lesser countries. America don't want anyone to interfere with their business Even at the slightest opportunity they've created that Perfectionist mentality and they know if you try to dig you'll find loopholes which will make them hypocrites because they've slander smaller Nations for the same offense and cover it up.

China on the other hand is just interest in business, have you seen China reacting to Nigeria Election that it transparent or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lawrence Bacow And Wife Test Positive / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Coronavirus : Italy Closes All Schools And University Over Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.