Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research (35606 Views)

US Says China Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Coronavirus Vaccine Research Not For Sale, Germany Minister Tells US / Germany Says Virus Vaccine Research Not For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by akaahs(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2020
recievesense:
This idiot called Trump. Na only USA dey develop vaccine? China targets every country but USA too porous.
If U called Trump idiot, that old man sitting in villa is what??

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by paltielx: 12:01pm On May 14, 2020
It's true, China attacks US a lot, if the can't come physically the use cyber attack
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by joyandfaith: 12:06pm On May 14, 2020
Chinese are parasites to any nation.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by akaahs(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2020
Ejigbohoopes:
Learn a skill today!!
Learn 2d animation, how to make cartoon comedy videos like kojo, etc.
I will provide everything you need for as low as 5k.
WhatsApp me via

0_9_0-2-4-1-6-3-9-3-8
Honestly, I want learn am but I need physical coaching
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by joyandfaith: 12:07pm On May 14, 2020
MrMcJay:
The reason China is yet to get a cure for Coronavirus despite being infected first is because China doesn't have where to steal it from.

All what they have are stolen intellectual property. If they can't steal, they can't survive.

correct description of Chinese.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by recievesense: 12:29pm On May 14, 2020
babajero:
If we have your so called idiot Trump as president, we won't be fighting over who will be the CoS every time. So which do you prefer an idiot president who put his country first or a lifeless president who only know about his ethnicity and religion?
compared to Naija ......Buhari na catastrophe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 14, 2020
dru23:

Trump is blaming is incompetence on China.. Wasn't Trump warned about the virus and he called it a democratic hoax? Didnt Trump blame Obama for the virus? Didnt Trump disband the pandemic team that was set up by the Obama administration and replace them with his son-in- law.... Are you talking out of terms here boy

Turn off CNN and leftist media a little so you can get enlightened and not be spewing this kind of stuff in public.
No offense.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 14, 2020
Karlifate:

"We are leading the world in COVID-19 treatment & vaccine research"
US of A is always trying to maintain the status quo as "#1 world power".

Well, they do when they've earned it. Unlike China whose job is to steal IP.
Btw, read again slowly, that statement is China's, trying to claim superiority and not U.S.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Dollabiz: 12:54pm On May 14, 2020
really
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Maliqcious: 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
Yes no perfect leader.. Either you are over protective becoming an enemy to others thereby causing problem for your people or you try to be diplomatic and give a frenemy space to treat your own bad case study Buhari/ Trump.. Buhari is a combination of both in Nigeria He's the first to the world he's the latter.. Trump is the First both in America and Worldwide. Continue shortly
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by gentlemate00: 1:16pm On May 14, 2020
Well from personal visit and interaction..China products has grade like Grade 1,2,3 the more the quality so most Nigeria importer always look for low grade product to ship to Nigeria due to one factor...Cheap product sell in Nigeria so importer need to balance the book by go for less grade. Some import good grade but price will reflect the quality anyway, if you don't know the quality of the product you are buying you can even pay price for grade 1 for grade 3 product. China product is good nothing fake there most importer to blame cause of more gain and what matter demand..Cheap product sell more.
To even visit China on business visa you will need invitation letter which cost almost 1k usd from China foreign affairs which started in 2018. I dont know about other African countries but Nigeria passport holder you must pay to enter on business visa.

I have been to Beijing, Guangzhou and Tianjin via bullet train or speed train. China infrastructure is good nothing fake, you need to visit the country to understand better nothing fake or sub standard in their products. Na importer dey mess up Nigeria and government supervising agency.

bigfish3k:
no

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Maliqcious: 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
Now to the china. Those sets of human race are one of the most cunniest, dangerous, worst slave masters, high unforgiving tendency. Forget italia mafia. The chinese mafia are the most dreadful syndicates of the 21century. This all started as trade war. Yes america was winning in all grounds then.. Military spying where chinese was monitoring, the U.s.a military.. Could it be the reason Donald trump banned Huawei.. Looking at 5G Progress interms of mobile phones samsung takes the lead
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:25pm On May 14, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

Turn off CNN and leftist media a little so you can get enlightened and not be spewing this kind of stuff in public.
No offense.

You are outisde looking in ......but I leave in the US and am inside looking in .......

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by gracevile: 1:25pm On May 14, 2020
the Chinese i don't like because the are racist but USA has to admit that the virus has overwhelmed them and trying to look for a scape goat or country wont solve this they should instead wake up and find the cure to the virus abi they are no longer world power. then after the cure has been found we now trace the origin of the virus and those responsible would be dealt with instead of being the best at who can trade blame better
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Staphylococcus: 1:26pm On May 14, 2020
Justarandomguy:
that people like u are the reason they look down on the black race

Gibbberish
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Maliqcious: 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
I can't lift a word. If china came up with covid19.. America was doing pretty well before the outbreak and funny enough America has made china lock bad in the face of some european powers like germany.. The only way they can get to america.. Is to defend themselves even covid19.. America economy would bounced back in just 6month though the plan was well targetted apart from disasters nothing affect NYSX as post election result. Trump planning for the next election and all is indeed time to strike at the America.. Remember two thing in power.. The end justifies the means and all is fair in love and war. Pen down
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
dru23:

You are outisde looking in ......but I leave in the US and am inside looking in .......
You're funny bro. You assume to know me or where I live?
Btw, this really has nothing to do with being inside. CNN, the Dems and all left wing brainwashed puppet citizens are inside too. That's why the U.S. is divided bro. Let's face it the swamp is simply fighting a man with the nation's best interest at heart.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Staphylococcus: 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
Daddysidhan:
your brain is full of disease if you truly believe buhari is better than trump when it comes to leadership

Buhari is far better.

Trump ain't close.

America is already a working system. Even a quack can rule America since their is a working structure already. The country is so great that it can auto pilot .

If Buhari and Trump should switch places, it's a constant that a Trump even lacks what it takes to salvage a Nation.

Buhari believes in expert, Trump knows it all.
Buhari rarely lies, Trump lied for 4 years
Buhari had is presidential and has that respect all over him, Trump is the most insulted and ridiculed president in the history of the USA. He talks like a tout and tweets like bobrisky.

Make a good argument and I will tell you Buhari is far better than Trump.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
RealMrNigerD:

You're funny bro. You assume to know me or where I live?
Btw, this really has nothing to do with being inside. CNN, the Dems and all left wing brainwashed puppet citizens are inside too. That's why the U.S. is divided bro. Let's face it the swamp is simply fighting a man with the nation's best interest at heart.

When things are good or bad a leader takes responsibility.. Trump has lied so many times, it has become the norm for him ... under Trump the country has been divided so much.. The level of corruption under Trump administration is destroying democracy.. I can go on and on .

But if you support Trump, that means you support your currant president Buhari.........

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
gracevile:
the Chinese i don't like because the are racist but USA has to admit that the virus has overwhelmed them and trying to look for a scape goat or country wont solve this they should instead wake up and find the cure to the virus abi they are no longer world power. then after the cure has been found we now trace the origin of the virus and those responsible would be dealt with instead of being the best at who can trade blame better

It boils down to leadership.. It is never Trump fault when things are bad, he does not want to take the good with the bad......so now Trump is shifting goal post to blame China.. He does not want to take responsibility at all....The guy is a nutcase with his uneducated supporters.

Most of his supporters are uneducated white people, some are black. And unfortunately Nigerians that are suppose to be well educated , are part of his supporters.. Crazy world we leave in

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Why do you always like dumb people.

Dumb people tend to flock together
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
Rodwave:

Me I no send any glass, I dey scatter anywhere.

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2020
Justarandomguy:
no its actually your's check it well

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by babajero(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
recievesense:
compared to Naija ......Buhari na catastrophe
The man na disaster, he always dey on ghost mode, buhari na the true definition of ghost worker, he no dey do anything but he dey collect salary and allowance.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Benega9(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked trump is the most wisest president
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by LadiIshola(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Oshey
Keyboard warrior

Ignored
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by LadiIshola(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
nengibo:

There was proof of russia meddling in Us elections sir

Point me to it please. Maybe a source.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by LadiIshola(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2020
Karlifate:

"We are leading the world in COVID-19 treatment & vaccine research"
US of A is always trying to maintain the status quo as "#1 world power".

As they should. But fighting in the mud is beneath them, they should quit this
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Karlifate: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
LadiIshola:

As they should. But fighting in the mud is beneath them, they should quit this
Yes, all these began subtly as trade war.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by WaleRock: 3:48pm On May 14, 2020
ATAKAM:
love him or hate him.......The usa will appreciate this man later...his enemies are within just because of politics......

Gbam!
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by WaleRock: 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
USA always looking for who to blame,
USA always looking for something that will bring about war,
Very soon they will start saying that China has a weapon of mass destruction.

By USA, do you mean the government of the country or some corporate borderless individuals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.