Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research (35605 Views)

US Says China Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Coronavirus Vaccine Research Not For Sale, Germany Minister Tells US / Germany Says Virus Vaccine Research Not For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by seanwilliam(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2020
Only a wicked, heartless, biased and asswiping human being will support China in this case..

4 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
u dont have iota of sense..so the rest of the world like Italy, Spain badly hit by this pandemic should be blamed on trump too? Countries that took drastic measure during the outbreak, are they not recording deaths in high number?? I hate your type with passion for failing to call a spade a space.. dont bother to quote me, cos u dont have sense

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Kingsley10000: 7:58am On May 14, 2020
Western media has made everything non_western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically. Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other hand, China is building projects across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them these things would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet, western media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China, how many times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc New York started have underground train in 1809, that's 200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything technology they have to us, that have improved our lives; From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom, Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your enemy.

4 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Daddysidhan: 7:59am On May 14, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Billionaire whose company has gone bankrupt 6 times.

Billionaire that can constructively address the nation and make pointers

"Know it all" Billionaire.

Let me tell you the truth, Even Buhari is far better than Trump when it comes to leadership.
your brain is full of disease if you truly believe buhari is better than trump when it comes to leadership
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by dru23(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
Only a wicked, heartless, biased and asswiping human being will support China in this case..

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by NwaforIgbo: 8:06am On May 14, 2020
Kingsley10000:
Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We
need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity
to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has been
building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa with
several billions of dollars even all over islands in Africa.
In a
continent struggling to provide as basic thing as clean
water,
road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural development, US
hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in Africa despite
her
big economy and influence.
On the other hand, China is building projects across
Africa
from electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money. Let's say we
can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those
infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them here,
so
if we can't pay back and they take over them these things
would still be in use by Africans and improve quality of
life,
just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all
kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do.
The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western
media still find their ways into the hearts of Africans to
hate
Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors joined this
brainwashed citizens.
Look at China, how many times have they tumbled
African
govt? How many nations have China invaded in Africa?
How
many times has Chinese embassy criticize our local
affairs?
Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc
Africans must sitdown and think. China is not your
enemy.

That's the f**king thing Nigerians especially milenials fails to understand. If u check na they are using Techno or Infinix to type nonsense and baseless stuff against China.
Let this be known, "Economically, China remains our best and greatest allies!".
We can not afford dollar valued products, we are poor for now. we should thank China for copying ideas to give us "poor people" a taste of what we are missing according to our pocket.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by RTSC: 8:06am On May 14, 2020
That China hacks American technological properties is not new.

You only need to look at many of their Chinese military technologies and you would see how much it resembles a previous US invention.

China hacks US on a massive scale. Through Humint and Sigint.

For Third World countries like Nigeria, China is our only hope at cutting edge tech that America would not sell.

So Nigerians should shut up.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by RTSC: 8:09am On May 14, 2020
The VT-4 tank that the Nigerian army just bought from China is a cutting edge tech that is based on an adaptation of the American M-1 Abrams tank.

America is not going to sell us M-1 Abrams, but the Chinese gave us something very comparable to the M-1 Abrams.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by supercase1(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2020
Susu888:
Someone needs to slay the dragon.. else they might wipe us all out by 2030.
The dragon has been flexing military muscles for the past two months now , sent contaminated nd faulty equipments to countries nd now caught trying to steal info about vaccine?!!

China's ego nd greed should be cut down to size. I am sure if they had their way they will wipe out half the world population so that their huge number of citizens can grab lands like whts happening in the south india/china sea! Indian/chinese mountain range borders nd coasts of countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan,Vietnam nd Philippins ..... angry

Who knows how many more deadly sh*t they got in their labs? Nd wht they are cooking for us in the future. undecided?
I am a general in Nigeria army 3rd battalion Delta state.i can tell you that we the great Nigerian army can defeat China in just one week of battle if we are given the command.even bejing will be captured like sitting ducks we have powerful weapons secretly that even the USA and Russia don't have

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Daddysidhan: 8:12am On May 14, 2020
I said this about 3 weeks ago that China is not doing anything in terms of research but waiting on other nations to research so they can hack their intellectual property and start forming Voltron.
But I was attacked by a particular dermmy who never sees anything good about America and the western world

5 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by RTSC: 8:12am On May 14, 2020
A Chinese man was arrested on a US flight to China by the FBI.

He was carrying stolen sensitive radar technology for the F-35.

If that guy had landed on Chinese soil, it would have been a major coup.

2 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Jimmyubah2: 8:15am On May 14, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I like this man. Donald Trump
Even me.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by RTSC: 8:16am On May 14, 2020
Daddysidhan:
I said this about 3 weeks ago that China is not doing anything in terms of research but waiting on other nations to research so they can hack their intellectual property and start forming Voltron.
But I was attacked by a particular dermmy who never sees anything good about America and the western world
China leads the world in patents.
Nobel Prize winners, left, right and centre.

Yes, they steal, but the path to super power status is not paved with morality.

Only Nigerians don't know that.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by RTSC: 8:21am On May 14, 2020
America stole the best of Germany after Hitler's defeat.
While they were sentencing the politicians to death for crimes against humanity, the scientists and engineers that did those horrifying experiments were given safe landing in the arms of mother America.

For one purpose only - Advance American technology.

That strategic move catapulted America from an emerging tech player to the best in the world.

Russia stole the secrets of how to create a Nuclear weapon from Albert Einstein, through a spy that was posing as his girlfriend in America.

They stole it right under America's nose.

That is the way of the world.

Only Nigerians believe you need to start from scratch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by livebyday(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2020
tsspsolutions:

You're very nice to have qualified them as humans, I qualify them as creatures. The Chinese, Indians and Lebanese are horrible creatures. They're much more wicked than the devil and I can back it up with facts.

Without a doubt but the Chinese take the cake . They are like the literal Lucifer. They give you gifts praise and whatnot with one hand and take much more from you with the other

They are the most evil set of humans I have ever encountered in my life this far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by anonymous1759(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2020
Olaide1295:
The Chinese are thieves. They are after money without any moral compass.

Go to Taraba National park and see the evil they have done there. They have exported all the Precious Rose trees and Kosso wood.

Blame your leaders for that not China. It's high the African leaders wake up. As for the youth if you think China is Evil and America is your brother you're just being Naive every country is putting it's citizen first. China or west don't love us don't be twisted by the western propaganda they're all the same . All they do is exploit, exploit and exploit.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by bigfish3k: 8:31am On May 14, 2020
Omoluabi9:
US Propaganda
If you have worked in any Chinese company, you will know that these people are evil

Better stop supporting them
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by anonymous1759(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2020
Propaganda shiit all the time, someone who's the originator of a virus must have an Antidote that's logical. The united states saying China is stealing Covid - 19 cure might also confirm the suspicion China is placing on the united states that the pandemic came from them( USA)

Both countries are suspect I'm not convinced based on what the US is saying. our '' Lemming'' youths have stated saying crap as usual, never seen an educated illiterate youths like the ones in Nigeria western media has stopped them from reasoning.
If there's any country who holds the no 1 position for hacking into countries privacy it's America but when they get caught they'll still use the media to twist the gullible ones that they did it for global peace. If China is stealing ideas to get the covid - 19 cure for Global healing I don't see any reason for the barking but the USA surely have a way to twist the media to their advantage.

Same people criticizing China, if reverse where to be the case they would have been praising the united states for being smart. I'm happy I'm off that Lemming hook it's more interesting to Analyze things on your own than jumping into conclusion after hearing from one source.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Hausaboy239(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2020
JESUSisKING1:
How I wish other world leaders will man up like trump and take a decisive economic action against China. They covering up of this convid 19, has impacted negatively to almost everyone on the surface of this earth. If China and WHO have spoken the truth, this outbreak would have been successfully be eradicated at Wuhan.The world wouldn't have been in this mess

Having said that, the only universal truth is that JESUS is the ONLY WAY to God. Not even buddha,Mohammed, etc. He is now knocking at the door of your heart. Accept him now for the night is far spent
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2020
bigfish3k:

If you have worked in any Chinese company, you will know that these people are evil

Better stop supporting them

You may be right, but this "news" is US Propaganda.

...And I am not supporting China.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by elpochas: 8:45am On May 14, 2020
Pls can china and the USA stop this power tussle and work together to save humanity from this satanic virus.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by anonymous1759(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=martineverest post=89525544]trust me,the world leaders are waiting for the virus to be eradicated first ...china is a dead country in advance[/quote

China is not dead anything. The only walking dead continent is Africa. We simply don't have anything. No, weapon, No economy we're nothing but puppet in the hands of the west. China has built herself to be self sufficient and still expanding stop listening to Western media.

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2020
dru23:

Trump is blaming is incompetence on China.. Wasn't Trump warned about the virus and he called it a democratic hoax? Didnt Trump blame Obama for the virus? Didnt Trump disband the pandemic team that was set up by the Obama administration and replace them with his son-in- law.... Are you talking out of terms here boy
do you know the meaning of incompetence?
USA have done around 10 million tests. That's more than the rest of the world combined. USA have excess ventilators. USA now have facilities to test anybody who wants to get tested, they now have ventilators for anybody who wants it. Your Nigeria have not even tested 30k and you have mouth to call your better incompetent

5 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by bigfish3k: 8:55am On May 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
I know the religion of the people that always support China against America even when they are obviously wrong

They close their eyes to china's atrocities against Muslims in uigur province and be preaching against America in their mosques just because of Jerusalem that was ceded to Israel

Once I see their biased comments I immediately conclude what religion they belong

1 Like

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Nobody: 8:56am On May 14, 2020
Olaide1295:
The Chinese are thieves. They are after money without any moral compass.

Go to Taraba National park and see the evil they have done there. They have exported all the Precious Rose trees and Kosso wood.
saying China is trying to steal research is like saying Boko Haram bombed a village in Borno. It is what they do normally naa
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Amhappy(f): 9:01am On May 14, 2020
I thought everybody has rejected the Bill Gates vaccine. Why should we care if China stole it. If they steal is it not them that will die again. What's our interest in vaccine ,what happened to Madagascar tonic? Is the vaccine not the anti Christ with 666 chip? Hia Chai See what conspiracy theories have caused.

China produced the Virus,now China wants to steal the vaccine. So they produced the Virus but did not have a medication to benefit from. What then is their motive? A lot of questions. The world is paranoid.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Awarah: 9:02am On May 14, 2020
the US govt is to be blame for this covid19 pandemic, reasons be that there were the once that started it. Although the lab were it started from was in China but was funded by the US govt. do u know that the US govt already sign an Act on corona dated 1/24/19 by their current President? so one may ask, dose it mean that d US govt were aware of this? the US govt is just trying by all means to spoil the Chinise govt. All these i think is just to gain supremacy. Americans are too bad. I will not be astonished if there is a vaccine already coming from America to the world. cuz they know the trillions they stand to gain in doing so. Remenber, d WHO is dominated by Americans. This is the more reason they want to makesure that the covid19 vaccine will come from the US to the world
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by anonymous1759(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2020
nengibo:

There was proof of russia meddling in Us elections sir

But USA can meddle in other countries elections without blemish? They can authoritatively approve or disapprove a sovereign countries leadership like they're the colonial masters to whole world. I think if America enjoys world policing for the sake of transparency, 2016 election shouldn't make a fuss out of them. If you don't want to get policed don't police other nations. Mind your business for peace of reign.
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by drakeli: 9:04am On May 14, 2020
How is that news? China stealing intellectual property na today? It runs in their DNA

Look at all the criminal activities Chinese are perpetrating in Africa even in our Nigeria. Why is anyone surprised?

4 Likes

Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by Justarandomguy: 9:05am On May 14, 2020
China and who are the cause of this state we are in right now. And if u think I'm wrong then Ur just ignorant
Re: US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research by martineverest(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=89529102][/quote]a Chinese man on nairaland

by the time Trump start taxing Chinese goods heavily and moving factories away from.china,them u will start facing reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.