Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players (48203 Views)

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by SexytorresE(f): 1:03pm On May 14, 2020
Knockout stage ok. Semi final match with barc and Liverpool I haven’t experienced that during bellamy era wit Liverpool. I’m cleared now
Ecbatana:

Bellamy bullied Barca players, it was actually a knock out stage 2006/2007. Barca had the world's best player then; in person of Ronaldinho.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Izzoutaxidriver: 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy
internationalman:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

Are you sure about this undecided....you might want to do some factcheck
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by GrandMufti: 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Rickmann: 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
reportminds:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8317003/amp/Craig-Bellamy-squeezed-balls-Mark-Clattenburg-annoying-players-hes-refereed.html

Clattenburg must be silly...how can any right thinking football lover associate John Mikel Obi with Bellamy and Roy Keane...it's like trying to put a square peg in a round hole, it just won't work cos they don't fit.Mikel is without doubt one of the calmest players in EPL history...well, Mark Clattenburg may have his reasons of course but trust me those reason must be proven to me beyond reasonable doubt before I take them into consideration.
That he was cleared of the racist charges against Mikel doesn't make him innocent.. Mikel knows wot he heard or saw.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

you are Indomie generation to say that.
I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.

Not semi final, I think it's quarter final or round of 16.
The game in which Risse's shot was too hot for their keeper... Liverpool missed a lot of opportunities in the return leg with a lot of chances hitting woodwork.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Tookool(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
wrong quote.... I repeat, wrong quote
Lol .... don't get you
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by do4luv14(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
No be lie,

sir Alex get that man mumu button

internationalman:

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Janosky: 1:38pm On May 14, 2020
reportminds:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8317003/amp/Craig-Bellamy-squeezed-balls-Mark-Clattenburg-annoying-players-hes-refereed.html
The referee wey rob Chelsea and dash Man Utd 3 points that season with Chicharito offside goal at Stamford Bridge..
Mark Clattenburg sent off Fernando Torres when the striker no commit any foul against the Man Utd defender , Johnny Adams.
Clattenburg commit Robbery that day...
Fergie vs AVB in the dugout.
Clattenburg and Webb Na Siamese twins ,if you know you know... No be rocket science grin
I no dey forget that match grin
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Pacesetter123(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2020
Clattenburg or whatsoever u called urself,Mikel Obi owe u no apology.You should be de one apologizing to Mikel, Torres, Chelsea FC and de entire football fans all over the world for poor officiating.How dare you give two undeserving red cards to Chelsea to give man u undue advantage? Even wen man u defender has confessed dat he had a contact with Torres thereby impeding him from scoring a goal,u still want ahead to give him red card for simulation.U think we don't know dat Sir Alex trained you for Oward Webb replacement.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by andrewtosin(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
Tookool:

Lol .... don't get you
you quoted the wrong person
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by laprince(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
DirtyGold:
I have nothing to say on this cry baby topic

What's tha business?

This actually got me cracked up.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by profnigga(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Since the day Mikel pen a contract with Chelsea, I know he must be a useless player. The match Clattenburg gave Mikel a red card was a well deserved red card, why did he decided to chip in with racial abuse?
u are a mumu man...e dey pain u say e play 4 blue.
whether you like it or not he has already achieve what he want @chelsea.. red card kill u dere...
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by happYFingers(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
reportminds:

MARK CLATTENBURG ?

Oh you mean that UNDERGROWTH in sir Alex Ferguson's shrinking balls?

Yeah, I remember now, sometimes he doesn't hide showing the whole world the owner of the balls in his mouth !

He's confused and most times struggles from using the whistle and sucking Sir's balls in the public.

I know him.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by thundafire: 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

did he tell Chelshit players to misbehave
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Tookool(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
you quoted the wrong person
Oh sorry
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Sammology: 2:19pm On May 14, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Since the day Mikel pen a contract with Chelsea, I know he must be a useless player. The match Clattenburg gave Mikel a red card was a well deserved red card, why did he decided to chip in with racial abuse?
Are you serious, which match did you actually watch that clattenburg gave Mikel red card and he said it’s racial abuse

When in that match it was Mikel that was fouled, he complained and the ref said “get on with it monkey” they protected him cause he was a ref
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by EmmySparky(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

That's class bro...join the winning team...not quack clubs...#GGMU
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Blazebond(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
This English dickhead wants Mikel to apologize to him for an incident that was covered up by the English F.A.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Solex99(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.
grin
Ogakaycce:

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by phr0nesis(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

There was no such match. You are just mixing up two different matches
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by dboo442: 2:54pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy Now i understand the genesis of the problem,no wonder this shit always book mikel for any slim foul but not to worry because that grudge of urs toward mikel will eat you up unless u repent and as for mikel,i bet with ur two balls that he will never say sorry to a racist.let me clare some air hear that racist is not only about speeking about colour or assult but as referee u can be a racist if ur decision dosen't obey the law that says:what is good 4 the goose is also good 4 the gander.clamteburge u can go to hell,we no ur type.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Seun360(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2020
DonBenny77:
Forgive mikel, e no go school. Football Money aside na Bush man.

He doesn't deserve any apology after the poor job he did on that faithful day.

Awarded 2 soft penalty kicks for @manutd.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by kadiri3(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by masqot(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2020
grin lols! Ballamy nah b*st**d. I knew that guy was ruthless!
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Lilcentt(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
Ecbatana:
I loved when Bellamy played for Liverpool. I remember clearly how he bullied Barcelona players in one of the champions League knock out matches.
Bellamy did feature for Liverpool but he was not yet in the team when we played Barça that year

maybe you mistook him for another player
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Ecbatana: 4:01pm On May 14, 2020
Lilcentt:

Bellamy did feature for Liverpool but he was not yet in the team when we played Barça that year

maybe you mistook him for another player

Check again
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by DonBenny77(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
Seun360:

He doesn't deserve any apology after the poor job he did on that faithful day.

Awarded 2 soft penalty kicks for @manutd.
He does for calling him racist, when investigation proved otherwise. Those that did aren't fools.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Coronavirus84: 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
Sammology:

Are you serious, which match did you actually watch that clattenburg gave Mikel red card and he said it’s racial abuse

When in that match it was Mikel that was fouled, he complained and the ref said “get on with it monkey” they protected him cause he was a ref
You dey watch ball at all?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by jaeyking(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

that's was in the knock out round champions league 2006-2007.
and here u are
so quick to call people indomie generation.
dude don't make a mockery of yourself.
Google is your friend you just prove that the old generation is the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by snowball11(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2020
Coronavirus84:

A useless player that won every available cups there was in Europe? You must truely be Coronavirus undecided
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by EdwinBorngreat(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=kalufelix post=89521711]I wonder what these players will have to say about mark... The drama referee .. Full of controversy week in week out..
that's wot made him an outstanding referee.. look at d matches he officiated. Euro, Champions league n FA cup finals. if not DAT he left Europe he would officiated d world cup final!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Cannot Tell Me This Isn't A Fix!': Man Utd Fans Fume At Champions League Draw / Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon / 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.