Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players (48180 Views)

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Ecbatana: 4:54pm On May 14, 2020
Lilcentt:

Bellamy did feature for Liverpool but he was not yet in the team when we played Barça that year

maybe you mistook him for another player

Bellamy scored a goal in the 43rd minute.

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Bahamas95(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
That referee is a mumu man.

Mikel shouldn't apologize jor, fvcking Man United referee.

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Sammysparkcutie: 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
SexytorresE:
Hey u foolish ref. Will u STFU? U are supposed to apologize to us the chelsea fans and the club for some errors of urs. U and howard Webb are united red,especially webb he has been F*cking Sir Alex and be giving United silly penalty . As a lady I grew up seeing Webb being bias and controversial in most of his officiating. Y’all refs don’t deserve an apology, instead u owing most clubs an apology for poor officiating. I will never forget that ref that blew chelsea vs Barca match semi final that year 2010 or so can’t recall cry it was the worse day of my life watching EPL that year.

This one will eventually end up as someone's mother?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
Ecbatana:
I loved when Bellamy played for Liverpool. I remember clearly how he bullied Barcelona players in one of the champions League knock out matches.
It was actually an ucl quarter finals not a semi. YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Alanpoza007: 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
By the way who is the current English best ref at the moment?
That should be Michael Oliver.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by DesChyko: 5:28pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

SexytorresE:
. U and howard Webb are united red,especially webb he has been F*cking Sir Alex and be giving United silly penalty .

These are very very wrong assumption.

Clattenburg has refereed 33 Man Utd PL matches. Man Utd have failed to win in over half of them (18) and you're saying he's Man Utd referee.

In that game (which happens to be the only Man Utd vs Chelsea game he ever officiated)

1. Torres first got a yellow card for a high foot on Cleverley's chest (a red card offence on its own) and his second for simulating a dive after being challenged by Evans and losing control of the ball.

2. Ivanovic got sent off as last man for bringing down Ashley Young when he was through on goal.

3. And please, how could Chelsea have been 2 - 0 up when the first two goals that day was an own goal by David Luiz and a Van Persie's strike please??

4. The only direct set-piece goal that day came from a freekick by Juan Mata. No idea where this penalty claim is coming from.

5. The only complaint I share is the offside goal by Chicharito.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by andrewtosin(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Alanpoza007:

That should be Michael Oliver.
that's true sha
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Molutex(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

Before it's was howard webb now clattenburg! Chelsea fans ehh

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Tdave01: 6:17pm On May 14, 2020
You are nothing but a bloody racist so you don’t deserve any apology. King Mikel will never apologize to you. Chelsea fans will never forgive you.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by MikiSunohara: 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
MikiSunohara:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by witworth(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2020
Yeah I know he had lots of controversies about his decisions on the pitch, but I think I believe him on this Mikel matter, I just believe him from what he said. even if I people can pretend so much in a professional way, I just believe He is not a racist.
And and of course am not a racist too for supporting a whiteman to the detriment of my fellow Blackman and countryman.
That's just my opinion.
I will respect yours for you if it's different from mine.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Adonispeter(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
It was round 16 match, 2007 champions league round 16
internationalman:

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Amiteye(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Mark you are a RACIST piece Of ENGLISH SHIT!!!!!
he was a good ref . don't know about the racist part
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Amiteye(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
Adonispeter:
It was round 16 match, 2007 champions league round 16
he knows nothing
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Amiteye(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

are you and your 111 trolls new?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Godwin5766(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

you are Indomie generation to say that.
I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.
wat year bro ?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by SexytorresE(f): 10:57pm On May 14, 2020
justdollars:
You're not a Chelsea fan else u'll know the name of the referee.

NB: The tournament was not EPL. Barca don't play in the EPL

missed comment . Was talking about two refs here and I ended it wit EPL instead of champions league . Barca are for La Liga I knw . Mistake
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by SexytorresE(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2020
DesChyko:

These are very very wrong assumption.

Clattenburg has refereed 33 Man Utd PL matches. Man Utd have failed to win in over half of them (18) and you're saying he's Man Utd referee.

In that game (which happens to be the only Man Utd vs Chelsea game he ever officiated)

1. Torres first got a yellow card for a high foot on Cleverley's chest (a red card offence on its own) and his second for simulating a dive after being challenged by Evans and losing control of the ball.

2. Ivanovic got sent off as last man for bringing down Ashley Young when he was through on goal.

3. And please, how could Chelsea have been 2 - 0 up when the first two goals that day was an own goal by David Luiz and a Van Persie's strike please??

4. The only direct set-piece goal that day came from a freekick by Juan Mata. No idea where this penalty claim is coming from.

5. The only complaint I share is the offside goal by Chicharito.
which ref pls . Try and indicate so u won’t mak one look stupid my dear frd .
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by SexytorresE(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2020
Yes , ur mother . As second wife to ur Dad Incase
Sammysparkcutie:

This one will eventually end up as someone's mother?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by perdollar(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
Ecbatana:

It was a knock out stage match actually 2007/2008 season I think.
2006/2007 Barca d defending were knocked out by Liverpool round 16
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Fairbanks(m): 2:48am On May 15, 2020
internationalman:

How many refree did man utd have self? some would say Howard Webb was man utd refree and now u are saying clattenburg again. nawa oo
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by MilesLamar(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
internationalman:

There was , Liverpool defeated Barca 2 - 1 at the new camp and lost at home but went through on away goals rule.. Bellamy played both legs 2006 / 07 I think
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Chrisnrld: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ogakaycce:

you are Indomie generation to say that.
I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.
with raphael benitez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheick Tiote Collapses & Dies During Training In China / Mesut Ozil Throws Jacket At Unai Emery In Everton Loss (Photos) / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.